The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread to discuss today's search

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210654"]Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

lol Edge..I guess the point that I was making is that perhaps not everything WM was attached to may be attached to his untimely death somewhere down the road. IMO, the word "pony" jumps out like a jack in the box, and the picture with the girl on the quarter horse equally. That's why I thought it may be a cryptic message around the "ponies"..lol It was just a hunch I had, and certainly not intended to curtail any other theories. JMHO, but a colorful aviation guy like WM, hanging around hangars with other older pilots may have an interest in the race track, seeing that Woodbine was right out their backdoor at Toronto CYYZ

Might not relate, but on Dee Em's FB, one of his interests is "Concept Cars". Early sleuthing indicates both the 1968 Camaro brought back by DM for SS and Audrey Gleave's 2010 Camaro SS are both considered concept cars, and more specifically "pony cars" as opposed to muscle cars:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pony_car"]Pony car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro_(fifth_generation)

Will keep plodding, but maybe one of our car afficianados can enlighten us more.

Might not relate, but on Dee Em's FB, one of his interests is "Concept Cars". Early sleuthing indicates both the 1968 Camaro brought back by DM for SS and Audrey Gleave's 2010 Camaro SS are both considered "pony cars":

Pony car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro_(fifth_generation)

Maybe one of our car afficianados can enlighten us more.

Well, the Camaro made it's debut in 1967, so a 68 would be a classic but not a concept. The 2010 SS would be a nice enough car, but neither classic nor concept. I see no connecting. Mustangs, Cudas and camaros all classify as "Pony Cars"

Well, the Camaro made it's debut in 1967, so a 68 would be a classic but not a concept. The 2010 SS would be a nice enough car, but neither classic nor concept. I see no connecting. Mustangs, Cudas and camaros all classify as "Pony Cars"

Dunno ... the links I provided ^^ showed them as that.

Wayne Millard, a former airline pilot who steered the family’s business into aircraft repair, died on Nov. 29, just as he prepared to open the new hangar. His death was deemed a suicide at the time, but the coroner’s investigation remained open six months later and Toronto police are re-investigating the case.

Wayne’s remains were cremated. Dellen and his mother – who was divorced from his father but was on good terms with him – held a memorial reception at a restaurant north of Toronto in mid-December.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...d-accused-in-tim-bosma-death/article12190515/

If he was born on November 28th as most articles state, and he died on November 21rst, shouldn't this obituary have listed "23 days" instead of "25 days"?

I actually think it should have read "24" days...because if you take the 11th month as falling on October 28th...there are 3 days left in October, then he passed away on November 21st....that makes 24 days.....yes/no? This family has odd obits?? I don't think I have ever seen days and months listed in maybe the 100 obituaries I have read in my life, usually only birth date and date of death.

I actually think it should have read "24" days...because if you take the 11th month as falling on October 28th...there are 3 days left in October, then he passed away on November 21st....that makes 24 days.....yes/no? This family has odd obits?? I don't think I have ever seen days and months listed in maybe the 100 obituaries I have read in my life, usually only birth date and date of death.

ITA - That's what I think too. Very strange to list out exact days???

If he was born on November 28th as most articles state, and he died on November 21rst, shouldn't this obituary have listed "23 days" instead of "25 days"?

November 28th, he turned 92. November 28th to the following October 27th is the "11 months". October 28th to November 21st is "25 days" - 4 days in October and 21 days in November.

Now I'm flipping on the EG obit..and another theory has hatched!..IMO perhaps it has nothing to do with horses, but instead is a notice-a blackmail note to DM? Executor...Executer?? Phone number meaning "this message is for you?" "We have some pictures you might be interested in?" Perhaps DM had to go to WM for money? Or perhaps that's DM was blackmailing WM and that's were he got the money for the farm? Didn't he buy the farm sometime around then? Maybe that particular fund supported DM's travels? If EG's family was from TO, why wouldn't there be an obit of some kind at her time of death especially if she was as well connected as the late obit says. IMHO, this obit is going to drive me crazy!

I hadn't read this one before. It says, "The company is awaiting its AMO (approved maintenance organization) certification from Transport Canada, but Millard hopes to be up and running by the beginning of November."

You don't do all this and then shoot yourself. IMO unless you're having a bad day or are drunk or high. IMO

Can't figure out how to link the pdf

I hadn't read this one before. It says, "The company is awaiting its AMO (approved maintenance organization) certification from Transport Canada, but Millard hopes to be up and running by the beginning of November."

You don't do all this and then shoot yourself. IMO unless you're having a bad day or are drunk or high. IMO

Yeah, that doesn't sit right with me either. I think I have most of it figured out now...and he killed all 3 of them.

Now I'm flipping on the EG obit..and another theory has hatched!..IMO perhaps it has nothing to do with horses, but instead is a notice-a blackmail note to DM? Executor...Executer?? Phone number meaning "this message is for you?" "We have some pictures you might be interested in?" Perhaps DM had to go to WM for money? Or perhaps that's DM was blackmailing WM and that's were he got the money for the farm? Didn't he buy the farm sometime around then? Maybe that particular fund supported DM's travels? If EG's family was from TO, why wouldn't there be an obit of some kind at her time of death especially if she was as well connected as the late obit says. IMHO, this obit is going to drive me crazy!

Mee too.

Both EMG's and WM's obits are driving me crazy!

Who killed all three of whom?

I think Dellen is the mastermind and was behind 3 murders. I voiced a theory in another thread that covers all of the evidence. LB was unplanned but possibly enjoyed. Made WM's easy with $millions as the payday. Bouyed by success, and getting off on the thrill, he cooks up this idea with Smich. He buys the incinerator after LB, and gets away with it...He thinks he has the perfect gig. It means he's a psycho, of course.

May 2011 - DM bought the farm
June 2011 - Millardair finalizes the site plan agreement at the airport and applies for a building permit
July 2011 - The building permit is approved
October 2011 - Financial backer backs out and fuel contract stays with Flightexec
February 2012 - The hangar is declared fit for occupancy
August 2012 - Waiting for AMO certification and hope to be up and running by the beginning of November
November 1, 2012 - AMO certificate approved
November 29, 2012 - WM died
Shortly after WM's death - Millardair asked Transport Canada to cancel it's maintenance certificate effective the previous February - February 15, 2012 - as they decided to cease operations

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/934720--from-jetliners-to-police-tape

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70394

November 28th, he turned 92. November 28th to the following October 27th is the "11 months". October 28th to November 21st is "25 days" - 4 days in October and 21 days in November.

See....this is how I look at it....since time of day he was born is not included one has to accept that October 28th would be consider the 11th month....for example he could technically have been born at 11:59pm November 28th.....so if you are saying October 27th is the 11th month....there is a full day at least (plus maybe several hours) missing. So technically October 28th at 11:59pm would officially be 11 months, hence 3 days left in October plus 21 in November = 24......I know this is of little importance but numbers is my hobby and did not want others misinformed :) jk I have never heard of anyone having an 11 month anniversary or 10 year anniversary a day earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow