The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See....this is how I look at it....since time of day he was born is not included one has to accept that October 28th would be consider the 11th month....for example he could technically have been born at 11:59pm November 28th.....so if you are saying October 27th is the 11th month....there is a full day at least (plus maybe several hours) missing. So technically October 28th at 11:59pm would officially be 11 months, hence 3 days left in October plus 21 in November = 24......I know this is of little importance but numbers is my hobby and did not want others misinformed :) jk I have never heard of anyone having an 11 month anniversary or 10 year anniversary a day earlier.

Any way one looks at it, it's strange that someone would go to this length to make his age so precise. In fact, I have never seen such a thing mentioned in an obituary before. Have you?

I just noticed that DM's travel friends had a huge excursion in Dec 12/Jan 13. IMO, perhaps WM wouldn't approve the funding because of the new operation opening and he was actually expecting DM to work? Maybe DM was getting too much pressure and when he weighed out the options...work wasn't going to be one of them?? At 70, I can't imagine it would be too rewarding to go to work everyday while your right hand man doesn't know the meaning of the word work?

Any way one looks at it, it's strange that someone would go to this length to make his age so precise. In fact, I have never seen such a thing mentioned in an obituary before. Have you?

No never...my mom passed away 5 days before her bday and we did not stress how close she was to making it 70 years old....it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out "oh shoot, the poor guy/lady was 2 weeks away from turning 100 or 3 days from turning 50.....that is why they put DOB and DOD....some people!! haha

Posts are popping up all over about the "eye" picture, so I've opened a new thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210685"]The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think Dellen is the mastermind and was behind 3 murders. I voiced a theory in another thread that covers all of the evidence. LB was unplanned but possibly enjoyed. Made WM's easy with $millions as the payday. Bouyed by success, and getting off on the thrill, he cooks up this idea with Smich. He buys the incinerator after LB, and gets away with it...He thinks he has the perfect gig. It means he's a psycho, of course.

Oh I see, that is your opinion. I actually do not share your opinion but I always like to see the various opinions out in the open, so thank you for that. I actually tend to base my own opinions more on facts than speculation, but thats just me (JMO/MOO) but I can see why you would be thinking such things based on the MSM releases etc. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out wont it...

Oh I see, that is your opinion. I actually do not share your opinion but I always like to see the various opinions out in the open, so thank you for that. I actually tend to base my own opinions more on facts than speculation, but thats just me (JMO/MOO) but I can see why you would be thinking such things based on the MSM releases etc. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out wont it...

What is your opinion?

May 2011 - DM bought the farm
June 2011 - Millardair finalizes the site plan agreement at the airport and applies for a building permit
July 2011 - The building permit is approved
October 2011 - Financial backer backs out and fuel contract stays with Flightexec
February 2012 - The hangar is declared fit for occupancy
August 2012 - Waiting for AMO certification and hope to be up and running by the beginning of November
November 1, 2012 - AMO certificate approved
November 29, 2012 - WM died
Shortly after WM's death - Millardair asked Transport Canada to cancel it's maintenance certificate effective the previous February - February 15, 2012 - as they decided to cease operations

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/934720--from-jetliners-to-police-tape

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70394

That's a great list. Amazing he died shortly after the AMO approval. Hmmm IMO

I just noticed that DM's travel friends had a huge excursion in Dec 12/Jan 13. IMO, perhaps WM wouldn't approve the funding because of the new operation opening and he was actually expecting DM to work? Maybe DM was getting too much pressure and when he weighed out the options...work wasn't going to be one of them?? At 70, I can't imagine it would be too rewarding to go to work everyday while your right hand man doesn't know the meaning of the word work?

How do we know that DM was not actively working with his father? Is there a link about this?

How do we know that DM was not actively working with his father? Is there a link about this?

No. There are no links to demonstrate that DM was actively working with his father. None of us have found any. Have you? Have you found a single link that demonstrates that DM was in fact ever "working"?

Just asking...

I have a hard time believing he was that dependent on handouts from his father. The Etobicoke property was deeded to both him and his father jointly. The Derry Road home that was sold in June 2012 was co-owned by both him and his father. He also had the farm that he bought while his dad was still alive. Both of those properties would remain half his regardless of whether his father found someone new or disinherited him. And I'm sure there would be other more liquid assets as well. Once you get to a certain point, money makes its own money without having to go to work every day.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/14/tim_bosma_dellen_millard_to_be_charged_with_murder.html

I have a hard time believing he was that dependent on handouts from his father. The Etobicoke property was deeded to both him and his father jointly. The Derry Road home that was sold in June 2012 was co-owned by both him and his father. He also had the farm that he bought while his dad was still alive. Both of those properties would remain half his regardless of whether his father found someone new or disinherited him. And I'm sure there would be other more liquid assets as well. Once you get to a certain point, money makes its own money without having to go to work every day.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/14/tim_bosma_dellen_millard_to_be_charged_with_murder.html

If some of these sociopath characteristics do fit with DM, then it is not usually about just the sum of the money it usually has more to do with power and control...it might be what DM needs with a lack of self worth and all those other bad feelings that go with the profile....money is just to keep score or to allow you to keep playing the game, its the rush, power, control that most people in this type of situation seek.

But money (and expensive things, like $8M hangars) also require money to be maintained. If DM's expensive hobbies and habits were exceeding the money-making potential of his investments and the maintenance costs of his assets, he might have started to do the math and panic about where his steady cash stream would come in if his assets were whittled.

This may have already been mentioned but did anyone do any research into the Elizabeth Glass fund that was set up by WM prior to his death?

I can't really find any info about the fund other than the fund's mention in the WM obit.

I am wondering how much money it raised and what the money was used for.

Does anyone have screen shots of the Obituary for Wayne C Millard? Specifically I am looking for the comments made by his friends and family... The pages of comments have been removed.

Many thanks.

This may have already been mentioned but did anyone do any research into the Elizabeth Glass fund that was set up by WM prior to his death?

I can't really find any info about the fund other than the fund's mention in the WM obit.

I am wondering how much money it raised and what the money was used for.

Kaley - Go back and read earlier posts in this thread. There is much discussion about this.

Does anyone have screen shots of the Obituary for Wayne C Millard? Specifically I am looking for the comments made by his friends and family... The pages of comments have been removed.

Many thanks.

I haven't seen any of the comments from either obituary. I'm not sure if it's possible to see them now that they have been removed unless someone knows how to find cached versions with comments.

I have been looking back but there are soo many posts. haha. Thanks :)

Scroll up until you see "search this thread" on one of the blue tool bars up there ^. Put in "Elizabeth Glass fund" and the posts that mention it will pop right up for you. :hug:

Since LE from TPS have come to the farm scene, the statements I keep hearing from MSM is that they're there for 2 separate TO investigations.
“They’re executing search warrants in relation to our part of the investigation in regards to the missing woman and father,” said Constable Tony Vella."
Source: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...y-related-to-two-other-cases/article12190515/

So, in concern to the death of WM, even though TO LE were satisfied it was a suicide, I'm curious why the Coronors office hadn't closed the case
"And on Thursday, the office of the chief coroner for Ontario confirmed they are still investigating the apparent death by suicide of Dellen Millard's father, Wayne Millard,in November"
Source: http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2878073-bosma-slain-inside-his-truck-source-says/

So, we have the Coroners office where they haven't closed out WM's case after 6 months and confirmation from LE that they are conducting a search into WM's death. The big question I have, is if it was obvious to TPS that WM had taken his own life, what could they be searching for in that field that would somehow indicate that he didn't? What is it about this death that the Coroners office wasn't able to say it was definitely a suicide. Angle of gunshot wound? Was there something missing from his body? Or, did they feel that he was dead before the gunshot happened? Perhaps the gun didn't match the wound? Without the Coroners report, would life insurance be paid out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr