The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now, is probably not such a great time to be looking for your long lost father named WM.

May I add a cynical LOL. Poor Mrs W and her son. Sometimes, genealogical research can have unexpected and unwelcome consequences. :doh:

I wish Ann had explained why she or WW and his mom, reached the conclusion that it was a different WM.

WRT Toronto PS not making any connection between DM being interviewed in LB's case and the shooting death of WM, I'm wondering if somehow there was an information disconnect between Peel Regional Police and TPS. IOW, would the name of a witness (DM) in a TPS case come to light in a check by Peel Regional?

ETA: Just realized the Maple Gate addy is in Etobicoke, not Mississauga, so Peel Regional doesn't factor into the above. Regardless, the question still remains if the name of a person who is only considered a witness in another case crops up in a search by any PD.

I have searched her blog and can't find anything there about this at all? Can you please explain this a bit??? What did she write?

WTH??? I submitted the info about WW and ancestry.com to police. And AB claims WW was not contacted by police. sigh.

Also it's her OPINION that it is a different WM.

Can someone please post a link to the blog link that you are all referring to???

What perfect timing for a DNA test for WW, DM, etc.....problem solved. IMO

Ann B. has a new blog post up in regards to WW.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2013/06/coincidences-are-funny-things.html

Curiouser and curiouser, cried Alice.

A publication ban...but Ann Brocklehurst has access to these court records ??? Are we to assume the ban didnt apply to her? Maybe anyone can obtain these documents but cannot publish them....seems odd. But IMO the whole WW /DM connection is quite the mystery...IMO/JMO

I wonder if WW has a son... that son could be around the same age as DM.... JMO

A publication ban...but Ann Brocklehurst has access to these court records ??? Are we to assume the ban didnt apply to her? Maybe anyone can obtain these documents but cannot publish them....seems odd. But IMO the whole WW /DM connection is quite the mystery...IMO/JMO

I wonder if WW has a son... that son could be around the same age as DM.... JMO

Actually, I think that is correct. Just as anyone can go to court and hear what is under the ban. The ban only means that nothing can be published.

JMO

Actually, I think that is correct. Just as anyone can go to court and hear what is under the ban. The ban only means that nothing can be published.

JMO

So I wonder if you would just ask for a file on ______ and give the name you wish to find?

Members of the public can have a copy of any document in the court file, if:
- they have the right to see the document;
- the document can be photocopied;
- they pay the relevant copy fee

2.2.6 Court Files and Documents under Criminal Code Publication Bans

When a publication ban is imposed by the court, <snip> the court file and documents are still accessible to the public. Staff will notify the recipient that the file or document is under a publication ban and will warn him or her that publication, broadcasting or transmitting in any way the information governed by the publication ban could be a violation of law.

http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/courts/policies_and_procedures/public_access/public_access_to_court_documents-EN.pdf

Soooooooooo.....let's say that Ann B.'s research is 100% correct, and WW is NOT WM's son. It IS still possible that DM saw WW's post on Ancestry, got totally paranoid & suspicious of his dad, and had a DNA test done in "response to" his reaction & paranoia about that post. The fear of another heir would be fuel enough to flame paranoia. That post could still explain his BEHAVIOURS in spite of WW in fact being totally NOT whom DM feared him to be. What I'm saying is that post, if seen by DM, could be causal to future behaviour. The only problem with that theory is that I don't get the feeling that DM suffers from any form of paranoia. In fact, the opposite appears true: over confidence & sangfroid.

Soooooooooo.....let's say that Ann B.'s research is 100% correct, and WW is NOT WM's son. It IS still possible that DM saw WW's post on Ancestry, got totally paranoid & suspicious of his dad, and had a DNA test done in "response to" his reaction & paranoia about that post. The fear of another heir would be fuel enough to flame paranoia. That post could still explain his BEHAVIOURS in spite of WW in fact being totally NOT whom DM feared him to be. What I'm saying is that post, if seen by DM, could be causal to future behaviour. The only problem with that theory is that I don't get the feeling that DM suffers from any form of paranoia. In fact, the opposite appears true: over confidence & sangfroid.

Possible. Maybe you're correct on the paranoia, except maybe it was about loss of money.

Seems DM was very concerned about his dad's money(the discussion with AS about the coffers running low) yet he has spent quiet freely since......but hey, another heir can't get it if DM's spending it. lol

Possible. Maybe you're correct on the paranoia, except maybe it was about loss of money.

Seems DM was very concerned about his dad's money(the discussion with AS about the coffers running low) yet he has spent quiet freely since......but hey, another heir can't get it if DM's spending it. lol

I am thinking a certain amount of money was inherited by WM and he put all his eggs in one basket - the hangar project. If anything, with several properties to his name, maybe DM was the only one left with money (he could sell one property for income to last him a long while). Regardless of whether DM's earnings were legal or not (house-flipping, when done right, is legal; the possible laundering of money is not), he was active in making some sort of income. If WM was for years not functioning (we don't know this but it has been suggested by Anne B via her investigations), then defeated the alcoholism and built this hangar, which is paying rent, employing people, purchasing expensive equipment, but not making income, then isn't it right that ONE of the Millards cares about the contracts and timing of forthcoming income? This is a wild guess but perhaps things were going as planned but WM fell off the wagon sometime last year. At what point did he refer to this as "Dellen's project", maybe this wasn't always the case, just the case once it was determined WM may not be fit to see it through? Perhaps DM was afraid that after this huge investment of his dad's, he is the one left holding the bag and the debt for a project he may not have been fully supportive of from the start. Maybe DM was at the point of having to start selling off his own investments to pay for a mismanaged dream of his father's?
Perhaps there were arguments with DM that ultimately led WM to kill himself? that feeling of having failed someone? maybe more about his alcoholism than the money for all we know?
This is a stretch but Maybe WM found out he was ill and dying and decided he didn't want to put his only son in the position of having to endure his suffering?

All possibilities.

Yes, it is also possible that DM killed his father, but I don't think he would or could IMO. It's also possible if the bigger picture involves OC and a debt or a promise broken involving the hangar, then he was killed by OC and this would not surprise me at all. We shouldn't expect that dealings with OC, if any, were only DM's, as WM seems to have been a rebel himself who may not have adhered to rules.

I hope the speculation is allowed on this thread as I can only imagine we will get nothing but speculation on a death of WM thread.

All guesses/hypothetical situations in this post are my own!

It is also possible he liked the idea of having a brother. DM would have been around 22 then, right? He may have started thinking about having nobody left once his parents are gone.

I am thinking a certain amount of money was inherited by WM and he put all his eggs in one basket - the hangar project. If anything, with several properties to his name, maybe DM was the only one left with money (he could sell one property for income to last him a long while). Regardless of whether DM's earnings were legal or not (house-flipping, when done right, is legal; the possible laundering of money is not), he was active in making some sort of income. If WM was for years not functioning (we don't know this but it has been suggested by Anne B via her investigations), then defeated the alcoholism and built this hangar, which is paying rent, employing people, purchasing expensive equipment, but not making income, then isn't it right that ONE of the Millards cares about the contracts and timing of forthcoming income? This is a wild guess but perhaps things were going as planned but WM fell off the wagon sometime last year. At what point did he refer to this as "Dellen's project", maybe this wasn't always the case, just the case once it was determined WM may not be fit to see it through? Perhaps DM was afraid that after this huge investment of his dad's, he is the one left holding the bag and the debt for a project he may not have been fully supportive of from the start. Maybe DM was at the point of having to start selling off his own investments to pay for a mismanaged dream of his father's?
Perhaps there were arguments with DM that ultimately led WM to kill himself? that feeling of having failed someone? maybe more about his alcoholism than the money for all we know?

This sounds the most realistic to me. I believe this was set up to be "Dellen's project" right from the beginning. WM never had an interest in the family business, "or business at all, for that matter", and the project was set up to provide DM with a secure future. Even AS said that WM was "feeling business pressures" and had heard he was drinking again. He could well have been running out of money, questioning the value of the investment, stressed to the point of drinking again, and chosen to leave the decisions and responsibilities to someone else, namely DM.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/31/millard-aviation-business-in-decline-long-before-tim-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

JMO

The problem I see with this is that DM registered on Genebase on November 9, 2007 - a week before WW registered on Ancestry.com.

This sounds the most realistic to me. I believe this was set up to be "Dellen's project" right from the beginning. WM never had an interest in the family business, "or business at all, for that matter", and the project was set up to provide DM with a secure future. Even AS said that WM was "feeling business pressures" and had heard he was drinking again. He could well have been running out of money, questioning the value of the investment, stressed to the point of drinking again, and chosen to leave the decisions and responsibilities to someone else, namely DM.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/31/millard-aviation-business-in-decline-long-before-tim-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

JMO

This absolutely sounds the most realistic to me, too, and has formed the basis of my consideration from the beginning. It also raises some essential questions, imo, with important sleuthing potential. The trouble so far has been that exploring other possibilities that could help explain this bizarrely constructed crime quick garners accusations that one is in league with a cold blooded murderer, imo. In an effort to again get beyond that, imo, is it worth considering that in the short days and months following WM's sudden death there was, and still remains, an enormous amount of relatively untethered money floating free, debt loaded though it may be? Let us say then, just for the saying, IMO, that it's possible that some one closely associated person or persons is well positioned to make moves on the cash but not if DM is dead, only if he is securely out of touch and out of the way as permanently as possible. Thoughts?

This absolutely sounds the most realistic to me, too, and has formed the basis of my consideration from the beginning. It also raises some essential questions, imo, with important sleuthing potential. The trouble so far has been that exploring other possibilities that could help explain this bizarrely constructed crime quick garners accusations that one is in league with a cold blooded murderer, imo. In an effort to again get beyond that, imo, is it worth considering that in the short days and months following WM's sudden death there was, and still remains, an enormous amount of relatively untethered money floating free, debt loaded though it may be? Let us say then, just for the saying, IMO, that it's possible that some one closely associated person or persons is well positioned to make moves on the cash but not if DM is dead, only if he is securely out of touch and out of the way as permanently as possible. Thoughts?

Totally! I have also been saying that this someone would either benefit more from DM's incarceration than his death, at the very least (and perhaps more cruelly) just for this person's satsfaction or enjoyment rather than personal gain.

And for thinking this way I am not any less sad for Tim Bosma and his wife and family. My heart breaks every time I see a photograph of Tim and Sharlene. Because one doesnt equally want to see the accused behind bars until guilt is proven, does not suggest that one doesnt equally want justice served for this sick crime against a beautiful man. Thinking outside the box is necessary.

Totally! I have also been saying that this someone would either benefit more from DM's incarceration than his death, at the very least (and perhaps more cruelly) just for this person's satsfaction or enjoyment rather than personal gain.

And for thinking this way I am not any less sad for Tim Bosma and his wife and family. My heart breaks every time I see a photograph of Tim and Sharlene. Because one doesnt equally want to see the accused behind bars until guilt is proven, does not suggest that one doesnt equally want justice served for this sick crime against a beautiful man. Thinking outside the box is necessary.

I guess I would see this more for the personal satisfaction or some other benefit. Mainly because I haven't been able to understand how someone would still be able to get at the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisstressNifer