The Dogs

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My son and DIL went to a university out of the US for a year.

Hubby and I took care of the dog who had been to our house many times. Many!

I can't remember how long it was before he started eating, He was clearly upset.
Dogs are pack animals and the Sievers dogs have lost several pack members, ine horrifically.

Dogs are family members. Leaving them for weeks with food and water is not ok in my book. I wonder if they have run of the house and are destroying things because they are upset. Chewing, scratching,

I would imagine the children are attached to their dogs,

signing off... just want to state that I'm just trying to relay when something is going on at the Siever's home. I don't have the answers. When I know something is going on, you are the first group that I want to notify and tend to do so. It was just for informational purposes and we can all agree to disagree on the pets. MS has removed the orange stickers and left. Have a great night all~

Thank you mckazpm...I am very appreciative of your letting us know what is going on over there...as I'm sure many more WS members are. As for the pets, there are different degrees and viewpoints of having and loving dogs. Best we all agree to disagree as you say and just hope that AC will take the necessary steps if needed.

signing off... just want to state that I'm just trying to relay when something is going on at the Siever's home. I don't have the answers. When I know something is going on, you are the first group that I want to notify and tend to do so. It was just for informational purposes and we can all agree to disagree on the pets. MS has removed the orange stickers and left. Have a great night all~
But, did he leave with the dogs....as ordered?

Your updates are always factual and without bias, worthy of merit such as that of a professional on scene reporter. We're lucky to have you and it's much appreciated by many here.

Appreciate the information, that makes sense. Was that already in place or something part of the extradition papers the governor signed? Just wondering why even schedule a bond hearing if the charge never allowed it.

Doesn't sound like CWW has the brightest attorney!

A big Thankyou mckazpm - you did an amazing job. Great reporting and much appreciated.
:yourock:

My son and DIL went to a university out of the US for a year.

<self snip >

I would imagine the children are attached to their dogs,

:pullhair: yes !

Agree . I want to shout it from the rooftops .

When I had a tragedy when younger my dogs were everything. They were there when I needed the most comfort when a tragedy struck. I could talk with them ..cuddle with some ..hold them ..they would listen to everything I said and empty my heart out to. To have that taken away is.... incomprehensible imho

Using talk to text with lots of grammar errors !

Question please. To post a photograph from my computer or phone I merely go down to the bottom after I hit reply .. and click on the icon that looks like a little camera and then I can search on my computer to find file .. and then hit upload to post it ..is that correct?

Trying to help out newbie and doing in thread please

Question please. To post a photograph from my computer or phone I merely go down to the bottom after I hit reply .. and click on the icon that looks like a little camera and then I can search on my computer to find file .. and then hit upload to post it ..is that correct?

Trying to help out newbie and doing in thread please

Yes, just make sure the app has access to your camera first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great efforts & big thank you's for keeping us updated on the observations, mckazpm!
:yourock:

attachment.php

Here is my link...

Attachments

• WINK News.jpg
    WINK News.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 325
mckazpm and PapillonLove thank you both for keeping us up to date. mckazpm please thank your family member for going out and speaking to the media.

Ahhhh If that orange sticker is a warning about dog abuse... awesome... something will be done and we will not have to worry again.

Thats good news.

Next time LE arrives at the property, and if they are removed, at least we will know its not about the poor dogs

I , too appreciate each and every post you make.
But I know that all you can do is post what your family member sees. (mush appreciated)
But the fact remains that we still have no idea what all of it means.
Scott isn't sharing with anyone, including the press.

thank you for all that you do
you have been awesome sharing the info that you are given

I don't understand.. if he feeds the dogs daily and gives them water what is he doing wrong? Even if he misses a day..how do the police know for sure.. or anyone know for sure he hasn't been there or someone hasnt been there.. unless they are tailing him? How can they order you to remove your dogs from your own home? If they are dirty, neglected, skinny,then the dog control would take them. What am i missing? jmo

IMO, LE knows where MS is living and that would not be the home on Jarvis, where he left the dogs. I'm assuming MS leaves them inside? So that in itself is cruel, dogs need exercise and fresh air. I'm trying not to think of the worst, but what if the dogs are crated most of the time or gated off in a tiny area of the home? If so, their "area" would probably be covered in their own waste. I think this is a special situation because neighbors know these dogs, know that they aren't loud barkers and yet now the dogs are barking, they're not being let out and people are reporting it to LE; media.

Okay...a couple of corrections, it is WINK News who is sitting out front. The reporter was filming the front of the house and MS showed up. MS honked at him, but did not stop...my guess, he didn't want to be on camera. MS then went around the block and came back again, honking, but no stop. Reporter is pretty much camped out & not leaving...waiting for someone to return.

There is a large orange sticker on the garage door and front door. I don't have the exact wording, but it states that MS has 24 hours to remove the dogs or they will be taken.

I'm sure the reporter will have a good photo of the notices that are posted.

If those orange signs posted on MS&#8217;s doors are about the dogs&#8230;.. then MS has 24 hours to contact the Animal Control Officer, per what I found on Lee County Animal Services website.
Animal Control Ordinance #14-22 states the following on page 13 (Section J2):

http://www.leegov.com/animalservices/Documents/Ordinance 14-22 OCR version.pdf
J. 1. No owner or agent of an animal shall abandon any animal in any public or private place.
2. If an Animal Control Officer suspects that an animal has been abandoned, but such animal does not appear to be in immediate distress or danger, the Officer may leave notices posted in a conspicuous place informing the owner or agent to contact said Officer within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in the animal being removed by the Animal Control Officer. The animal will become the property of the Lee County Animal Control Agency if not redeemed within five (5) days. The Officer may issue citations if the owner or agent is subsequently located.

I would think if MS didn't want animal control to take the dogs away, he'd do something to correct the situation after the warning. Or, he ignored any warning.

Well, I would think so too.
If he is a guilty man, why bring more attention to yourself in the worse possible way?

IF the dogs are being abused (even if that abuse is being left alone) it needs to be addressed.
Where is the dog walker?

Why not have someone look after the situation instead of having everyone going nuts on you?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asazel
Back