The Dogs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like to know where the dogs were kept while the family was on vacation.
And were they alone except for pee breaks

I think what we're saying is that it's the whole situation; not solely about AC because we all know not everyone has it. I don't. It's just one factor and it's important precisely because they're trapped in there with no windows or doors being opened and closed (fresh air flow and movement even if it's hot) due to the presence of people. THEIR people specifically. Seriously, I get what you're saying. But just as you wouldn't leave children alone in a house with hopefully adequate food and water, but very little caregiver interaction, you shouldn't do it to a pet of any kind. Lots of people do that to their kids, we read about it in the paper sometimes and it's called neglect. Shelter, food and water do NOT make for healthy living creatures of any social species. Companionship is an integral part of whole health and as such, Dr. Teresa Sievers would most likely concur. But I'm projecting of course.

Criminals in solitary confinement get shelter, food and water. Pets deserve better.

I can only tell you what it tells me. I have no idea whether the garage is air conditioned or not. i am confident in saying that MANY MANY people have dogs and they do NOT also have air conditioning in their homes.. even in the hot Florida summers. It tells me that he has children he needs to comfort and console and feed and distract from their grief. It tells me that he may have other priorities including.. but not limited to.. his own grief and new "station" in life. It tells me that he is not worried about living up to our standards and that he has living, breathing, human beings he needs to feed, clothe, educate and shelter. it tells me that he is going there and feeding the dogs in a possibly air conditioned garage and trying to be all things to all the living creatures in his world.

It tells me that no one heard a thing when someone was being murdered because they have their windows closed and air conditioning on but they suddenly HEAR and imagine all manner of indignity being heaped upon 2 dogs. The police have been called.. animal control has been alerted and the dogs are still there.

Would you invite MS and family over for a meal as readily as you are willing to take the dogs? I find this disingenuous. i am NO FAN of MS..but this is over the top IMO I am not directing this to the poster i quoted.. but to this whole line of reasoning. MOO

All of this is imo only!

I respectfully disagree.
I think my question was misunderstood.
Perhaps the question should have been "What does that tell us about the man, the master of these dogs?"
This will be my last comment on the subject.

it may say he is trying.. that he has hopes for the future.. that he is taking this one day at a time. IF he had given the dogs away everyone would be hurling insults too..JMO. He may be the mastermind of the most disgusting crime imaginable or he may be the master of 2 dogs, the father of 2 kids, the victim of his best friend who bit the hand that fed him, and a grief stricken husband. His friend skinner painted a picture of a man who adored his wife.. maybe smoke and mirrors but i don't see MS wearing stripes yet. JMO

I am curious to know if news and vet services have left the Sievers home.
Has it been posted ? and did i miss it?
Or do we not know yet?

yep, replying to my own post. I want to say that boarding the dogs would provide not only human interaction, but the socialization (in the best of all possible worlds) with other dogs - yay more buddies to play with! It looks like there are some good ones in or near their home. Even paying someone to come and visit, feed, water and walk daily can be affordable. Personally, knowing what little I know, if I lived close by them, I'd volunteer to do it myself. No fear now that the killers have been caught. No superstition and I can separate the location from the act in my head. My heart would be aware, but set aside for the love of what must be distraught and sad pets. :( I can't have dogs here, so I take my puppy love when and where I can and would happily do this until I knew they'd be home wherever the dad and kidlets land. It distresses me, and I know so many others, to know that through no fault of their own, those dogs are stuck. :(

I think what we're saying is that it's the whole situation; not solely about AC because we all know not everyone has it. I don't. It's just one factor and it's important precisely because they're trapped in there with no windows or doors being opened and closed (fresh air flow and movement even if it's hot) due to the presence of people. THEIR people specifically. Seriously, I get what you're saying. But just as you wouldn't leave children alone in a house with hopefully adequate food and water, but very little caregiver interaction, you shouldn't do it to a pet of any kind. Lots of people do that to their kids, we read about it in the paper sometimes and it's called neglect. Shelter, food and water do NOT make for healthy living creatures of any social species. Companionship is an integral part of whole health and as such, Dr. Teresa Sievers would most likely concur. But I'm projecting of course.

Criminals in solitary confinement get shelter, food and water. Pets deserve better.

yep, replying to my own post. I want to say that boarding the dogs would provide not only human interaction, but the socialization (in the best of all possible worlds) with other dogs - yay more buddies to play with! It looks like there are some good ones in or near their home. Even paying someone to come and visit, feed, water and walk daily can be affordable. Personally, knowing what little I know, if I lived close by them, I'd volunteer to do it myself. No fear now that the killers have been caught. No superstition and I can separate the location from the act in my head. My heart would be aware, but set aside for the love of what must be distraught and sad pets. :( I can't have dogs here, so I take my puppy love when and where I can and would happily do this until I knew they'd be home wherever the dad and kidlets land. It distresses me, and I know so many others, to know that through no fault of their own, those dogs are stuck. :(

I could not agree more. It is certainly an imperfect situation
I personally would not go away over night and leave my dogs alone with just a pee break.
But that is me.
A boarding facility would be a much better solution at the moment.

it may say he is trying.. that he has hopes for the future.. that he is taking this one day at a time. IF he had given the dogs away everyone would be hurling insults too..JMO. He may be the mastermind of the most disgusting crime imaginable or he may be the master of 2 dogs, the father of 2 kids, the victim of his best friend who bit the hand that fed him???, and a grief stricken husband. His friend skinner painted a picture of a man who adored his wife.. maybe smoke and mirrors but i don't see MS wearing stripes yet. JMO
BBM me above & red question marks
Oft read scenario: A man rescues a poisonous snake from the middle of the road and walks over to a grassy area to release it. The snake strikes out and bites the man's hand. The man screams out in pain, "How can you do that to me? I was trying to help you!" The snake says, "Man are you stupid or what? COULDN'T YOU SEE I WAS A SNAKE WHEN YOU PICKED ME UP!?"
When it comes to the relationship between MS and CWW this in not their first rodeo. There is a history of CWW wrong doing (meth manufacturing/dealing) on MS's property and MS doing literally nothing to stop the illegal activity, except to say, "Don't do it on MY property."
It just seems MS has let this snake into his car more than once! I can not feel sorry for the man in the least. THERE IS A HISTORY!
Making excuses for this man's bad behavior and bad choices, would be akin to me feeling sorry for the Menendez Brothers because they are orphans.
Or me feeling sorry for Jodi Arias because her boyfriend was killed.....

There has been some speculation that the crime happened in the garage. I doubt it because the dogs are in the garage.

I hope I can find the crime scene thread so I can ask if a service has been there to clean the house

BBM me above & red question marks
Oft read scenario: A man rescues a poisonous snake from the middle of the road and walks over to a grassy area to release it. The snake strikes out and bites the man's hand. The man screams out in pain, "How can you do that to me? I was trying to help you!" The snake says, "Man are you stupid or what? COULDN'T YOU SEE I WAS A SNAKE WHEN YOU PICKED ME UP!?"
When it comes to the relationship between MS and CWW this in not their first rodeo. There is a history of CWW wrong doing (meth manufacturing/dealing) on MS's property and MS doing literally nothing to stop the illegal activity, except to say, "Don't do it on MY property."
It just seems MS has let this snake into his car more than once! I can not feel sorry for the man in the least. THERE IS A HISTORY!
Making excuses for this man's bad behavior and bad choices, would be akin to me feeling sorry for the Menendez Brothers because they are orphans.
Or me feeling sorry for Jodi Arias because her boyfriend was killed.....

I couldn't agree with you more! But some people believe in forgiveness and second and 10th chances! Meth production and butchering someone arent in the same category, imo. I am just trying to inject a different mindset. Do I think MS hired a hit man? yeah, i do. BUT MAYBE HE DIDN'T! Maybe his best buddy was a brilliant computer guy and MS gave him a chance to make some money and they could see each other and share a beer and he never saw a murderous side to him. TS and her mission to help at "our mother's home", for example, showed she believed in giving people a chance at a normal life.. an advantage. Maybe that philosophy rubbed off on MS and it was extended to help his friend CWW. Listen, obviously TS didnt see the bad side of MS either.. people can be blind..which is why they didnt see what he was when they picked up the snake. MY OPINION ONLY on all of the above..

Okay, not to upset anyone further, but it's been another eventful day. All television stations have been set up this afternoon on Jarvis; however, they had all left except WINK when one of the dogs got out of the Siever's gate. It took off in a full run toward E. Terry, which is extremely busy and our concerns were that it would be hit. Luckily, it did finally return and went back in the gate. The problem is, no neighbor, or the news people want to go on that property and touch anything!!!

I did just hear from my family that WINK did a good report on the 4:00 news regarding what has been going on in the past couple of days at the Siever's home. I did not have time to look for the link and maybe it's already on the other threads...or someone can post for me. I'm not going to be available much more today, but just keeping you informed. I am not in the immediate area, so I hope that someone will come and get these dogs!! Sorry for the quick post and maybe typos!!

This is one of the dogs outside the gate.

Attachments

• Sievers.jpg
    Sievers.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 117
So the dogs have access to the backyard? Did they before last night?

The dogs have probably always had access to the fenced back yard. Doggie doors are very common and very practical.

Animals are smarter than people think they are. My mom went to the nursing home 3 years ago. When I bring her home the dog gets so excited. He has never forgotten that she is part of the family. Those dogs probably miss TS and the girls like crazy.

I feel better knowing they have access to the backyard. I wonder how the dog got out of the fence? Hopefully MS or anyone secures these poor dogs. I know I would if I was there.

The dogs have probably always had access to the fenced back yard. Doggie doors are very common and very practical.

With the new info reported by WINK that the dogs were kept in the garage, sadly they probably didn't have any doggie door (at least in the garage area) access to the yard. If its the same door we saw LE processing at the crime scene anyway.

But, as someone already pointed out if the dogs were in the garage, how could MS drive so quickly into the garage?

With the new info reported by WINK that the dogs were kept in the garage, sadly they probably didn't have any doggie door (at least in the garage area) access to the yard. If its the same door we saw LE processing at the crime scene anyway.

But, as someone already pointed out if the dogs were in the garage, how could MS drive so quickly into the garage?

Hard to even imagine, but what if they were crated in the garage?

Just now getting a chance to read this thread today. Maybe this has been brought up, if so, forgive me.

There is a very simple solution. Why not put these dogs in foster care until they can live with MS and/or the girls again? It would be in the best interest of everyone, especially the dogs. My oldest daughter fosters dogs, as does one of my very close friends. The dogs they foster are so well taken care of and spoiled to a fault. It's always a win-win.

This way, the dogs will be well-cared for while receiving plenty of love, companionship, attention & exercise. And when Mark is able to get his own place again, the dogs will be returned to him and the girls. Even if Mark is eventually arrested, a loving foster family would want the dogs to return to live with the girls if at all possible.

To me, this is a no-brainer solution.

Not quoting Beach's post for space purposes, but I couldn't agree more! I am confidant that there would be no shortage of QUALIFIED people willing to foster these dogs, especially given the situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back