The Duct Tape Match #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're not totally seeing kitties. :) It does look like an ear. Keep in mind the tape is only 2 inches wide.

The mouth impression is obvious to me on Q63 and Q64. How do you snip the pictures with the toolbar?

I uploaded 3 images to my photo album. You can get them there and download. As far as snipping....I use Vista. When you open up your vista icon.....type snipping tools into the search bar. Click on it when it comes up and say yes to add it to your toolbar. The snipping icon will be on the bottom of your screen, so when you want to screen grab you can click it. Until then, check out the image in my album and use it how you see fit.

What on earth are the chances of this baby girl's mouth being covered with this particular rare type of tape and her grandparents using the same particular rare tape to post her missing posters??? We knew it was the Henkel tape, but seeing these pictures and having seen pics of the posters really drives it all home doesn't it?!!!

MOO

So here is the total difference between the three pieces of tape found at the crime scene and the tape on the gas can.

tapediff.jpg

All three pieces of tape at the crime scene had the same thread count for both warp and weft (25 yarns/inch and 12 yarns/inch, respectively). And the tape on the gas can had the same count for both.

Microscopically they were all four the same EXCEPT FOR the double asterisk in the image above. All four had warp made of off-white poly (d) rd, but the tape on the gas can also had "off-white cotton", which was not noted on the three pieces at the crime scene.

But but but...the cotton wouldn't be there anymore.

Cotton strip assays are used to measure the microbial activity in soils. Cotton strips are buried and then dug up over a set amount of time and a measure of their "rottenness" is used to gauge the amount of microbial activity in the soil.

http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/vro/vrosite.nsf/36ff1eef35fb658dca2567710003f883/0d11c3a3929a9309ca2574c8002b1091/$FILE/KING.pdf

Even in the pieces of the shirt that were found with Caylee...it was all gone except for some polyester pieces. I don't think this is going to be a big deal to argue past. Probably all three of the pieces of duct tape found at the crime scene originally had cotton fiber within the warp, but it decayed away. All the prosecution has to do is get a Henkel rep on the stand and ask...have you ever made 200 F duct tape out of warp without cotton content?

And when he answers....no, we haven't. That will solve that part (along with an expert that explains cotton appears to rot fairly quickly in microbial activity). And I would think next to a decaying corpse is about as microbial as you can get.

Cotton strip assays are used to measure the microbial activity in soils. Cotton strips are buried and then dug up over a set amount of time and a measure of their "rottenness" is used to gauge the amount of microbial activity in the soil.

http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/vro/vrosite.nsf/36ff1eef35fb658dca2567710003f883/0d11c3a3929a9309ca2574c8002b1091/$FILE/KING.pdf

Even in the pieces of the shirt that were found with Caylee...it was all gone except for some polyester pieces. I don't think this is going to be a big deal to argue past. Probably all three of the pieces of duct tape found at the crime scene originally had cotton fiber within the warp, but it decayed away. All the prosecution has to do is get a Henkel rep on the stand and ask...have you ever made 200 F duct tape out of warp without cotton content?

And when he answers....no, we haven't. That will solve that part (along with an expert that explains cotton appears to rot fairly quickly in microbial activity). And I would think next to a decaying corpse is about as microbial as you can get.

Exactly, the cotton would have been rotted away. Pefect, Valhall.

And to prove it was ALL made of cotton/polyester, we review the Henkel product specs, first paragraph...

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147538/detail.html

This tape features a durable cotton/polyester cloth...

Note that the weft does not contain cotton in ANY of the four tapes, including the one off the gas can. So the only fiber containing cotton MUST be the warp.

The cotton rotted away...simple as that BC, simple as that.

These "sunshine laws" that are supposed to lay bare information that is normally hidden certainly don't seem to be accomplishing their objective, are they??? In fact, it seems, that already there are many "work-arounds" to play on what is fact and fiction in the hand over of "evidence". Embarassing and stoopid to say the least. What's the point again?

MOO

Well, it certainly isn't perfect (as nothing is) but as a FL resident I can tell you it has worked well for our community. It has not only brought to "light" two major far reaching scams (including our state representative) that involve several hundred thousand dollars but I think it has been a benefit to helping solve this case, too. Maybe I'm naive but I think it's good to be transparent ~ and let all be exposed to the testing of the truth. We here at WS have been able to see much. Some good and some bad. Because of the "sunshine laws" we are at least able to try to sift for ourselves if we have the interest. And it gives us, the public, the access to be able to have something to sift. Yes, it will be "worked" by some but, yet and still, it is less likely to be manipulated because there will always be enough facts available to give people who have enough interest to question the proceedings. It is not perfect; can use improvement ~ but much, much better than giving carte blanche to secretive meetings and information. moo, too.

I hereby nominate Valhall for awards and accolades to be formally bestowed at a later date.* Well done. I feel humbled to post in your near vicinity.

OMgosh, I just had a late night epiphany.... the duct tape that Casey placed over CAYLEES face was not to silence CAYLEE..... IT WAS MEANT TO SILENT CINDY!!!! Does that make sense? Sorta you won't keep your trap shut Mother so I am gonna shut the trap of the "THING" that you MOST THREATEN ME WITH. End of story.

And that, folks, is why no one at the A Farm is talkin'.

This has prolly been worked out fifteen times or more but right now I'm thinkin that I had a late night epiphany and I really can't get the pictures of the duct tape photos from HER skull/face/head/mouth/nose out of my mind so maybe this is why it finally came to me. Casey was silencing Cindy at long last.:sick:

So....there were four pieces of Henkel duct tape at the crime scene.

Q62-Q64 and Q104 - all Henkel brand duct tape.

http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp181/starmom5000/?action=view&current=Capturecopy.jpg

Try this. I'm not used to photobucket so not sure if I have done this right. I've had the account for years, but.....

I don't see it at all!!

And to prove it was ALL made of cotton/polyester, we review the Henkel product specs, first paragraph...

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147538/detail.html

Note that the weft does not contain cotton in ANY of the four tapes, including the one off the gas can. So the only fiber containing cotton MUST be the warp.

The cotton rotted away...simple as that BC, simple as that.

GREAT JOB!!

So....there were four pieces of Henkel duct tape at the crime scene.

Q62-Q64 and Q104 - all Henkel brand duct tape.

Unless Caylee was drugged or straddled, I have always thought her wrists and ankles may have been bound, otherwise she would have tried to remove the duct tape from her mouth as she struggled to breathe. I cannot think of another reason for extra pieces of Henkel duct tape being at the scene.

Wow, Valhall! As usual, I am blown away by your sleuthing abilities! I bow to the master! :bow: :bowdown: And, to show my appreciation, :blowkiss:
Keep up the great work! You rock, girl! :Banane08:

The examination of debris from the trunk has something I found interesting. FBI Q26 was examined by the mineralogy department of the Trace Evidence Unit. Part of the report (dated Aug 11, 2008 - 4 months before Caylee was found) says:

Contains plant material; miscellaneous hairs and fibers; glitter; intact insect and insect part; shell fragments; small (largest is ~7 x 5 x 3 mm) peds; isolated granular minerals - predominantly clear, colorless; gray apparent plastic - one piece has metallic solver-colored layer on one side.

ETA: Page 9117

Well, it certainly isn't perfect (as nothing is) but as a FL resident I can tell you it has worked well for our community. It has not only brought to "light" two major far reaching scams (including our state representative) that involve several hundred thousand dollars but I think it has been a benefit to helping solve this case, too. Maybe I'm naive but I think it's good to be transparent ~ and let all be exposed to the testing of the truth. We here at WS have been able to see much. Some good and some bad. Because of the "sunshine laws" we are at least able to try to sift for ourselves if we have the interest. And it gives us, the public, the access to be able to have something to sift. Yes, it will be "worked" by some but, yet and still, it is less likely to be manipulated because there will always be enough facts available to give people who have enough interest to question the proceedings. It is not perfect; can use improvement ~ but much, much better than giving carte blanche to secretive meetings and information. moo, too.

Expecting Unicorns,
I so agree with you. The information which has been brought to light thus far in the Anthony case, presents a level playing field, and we ( the sleuthers/Jurors) of the information / evidence presented, are left to put the pieces together and draw our own conclusions, or reach conclusions, based on what we have worked on "together." Conclusions are not based on a slant by some high powered attorney or paid expert, but on the facts before us. If only all States had this law . . everyone has equal access to the information . . that is justice. IMO :)

P 9646: Blue cotton fibers removed from:

Q60 - skull debris (several)
Q62-Q64 - skull duct tape (one)
Q66 - gas can duct tape (quantity not specified)

P 9646: Blue cotton fibers removed from:

Q60 - skull debris (several)
Q62-Q64 - skull duct tape (one)
Q66 - gas can duct tape (quantity not specified)

Interesting! Especially the same blue fiber on the gas can duct tape.

So,at the top of my head,it could mean a few things:

The gas can was in the trunk with Caylee and there was a tranfer of fibers. Or...
The gas can and duct tape, was kept in a storage area with a cloth of cotton blue fibers,that was transfered to Caylee,when the duct tape was applied to her.

Either way,I think the same fibers on the gas can and on Caylee is huge!
Please ,no one burst my bubble...

Thank you for spelling that out which is what a lot of us were, yes ASSuming before the reports came out. It does a lot of good to speculate and throw ideas around. This is perfect, simply perfect IMO.

Interesting! Especially the same blue fiber on the gas can duct tape.

So,at the top of my head,it could mean a few things:

The gas can was in the trunk with Caylee and there was a tranfer of fibers. Or...
The gas can and duct tape, was kept in a storage area with a cloth of cotton blue fibers,that was transfered to Caylee,when the duct tape was applied to her.

Either way,I think the same fibers on the gas can and on Caylee is huge!
Please ,no one burst my bubble...

All I could think of when I read the blue fiber was blue jeans.. like someone put the tape on their pants to have a free hand to cut it with. I don't know why that popped in my head but it did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back