The elusive "other" cell phone - the Blackjack - REVISITED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaning to no BJ phone. I think she may have had one but the battery issues got on her nerves, and she stopped using it and just got rid of it. I think the story was to justify why there are on Nanny calls, no Nanny phone numbers. She weaves stories to cover her butt. She may have moved sim cards in the beginning, but it was too much trouble and she remembered it and used it as a way to explain no Nanny no. JMO She is not that smart or complicated, she just had 31 days on us.

exactly and were catching up. I almost gave myself a stroke trying to figure out the car slash amscot thing before finally realizing she just didnt do a very good job with it, and it just "got away" from her.

(this is way off topic, and so parenthetical: I get a giggle out of the abbreviation of Blackjack. Sometimes, I can be immature.)

(this is way off topic, and so parenthetical: I get a giggle out of the abbreviation of Blackjack. Sometimes, I can be immature.)

:clap::clap: ROTFL, I totally didn't even see that, until you pointed it out, how funny. So fitting, don't you think????

I think a few of you have Black Jacks on the brain. Which is fine, but I find it does make my head hurt just a tad if done repeatedly.

A few points (some already made by a few people) ...

If the BJ Jacke number is indeed a Sprint number, this is a CDMA carrier which usually don't use SIM cards at all. While they do make R-UIM cards that are interoperable with SIM cars, to my knowledge these are only available in Asia. And for the most part in the US, even if celluar carriers use the same standard-- the phones are usually "locked" to only work with SIM cards for the carrier you bought the phone from. So the BlackJack would need to have an AT&T/Cingular number for this to be plausible.

There are many other plausible explanations to the BJ moniker. It could be just someone's initials. It could be a "naughty" reference, for say a "co-worker"-- if you catch my drift. And so on...

exactly and were catching up. I almost gave myself a stroke trying to figure out the car slash amscot thing before finally realizing she just didnt do a very good job with it, and it just "got away" from her.

I used to think this was so complicated then I got to know her, she is lazy.
She ran out of gas because but it worked for her, she couldn't take Tony to the airport in that car, it was beginning to smell, she had to tell him it was broke down, or he would have bought gas cans to fill it up. She wouldn't have asked Amy for a ride to Target for cans, if she wasn't going to come back for that car. She put trash in the back just in case, someone asked about the smell. She may have sat there to let the car run out of gas, who knows, but I bet there are surveillance tapes. She never dreamed the car would be towed.

bern you are so right, I bet she was sitting in that car just texting away waiting for the gas to run out. hurry car, my freezer pops will melt (oh no thats right unlike most people she filled up at her friendly neighborhood shed a gallon at a time) no he said out of gas, but he was busy with school or some other crap, but this is also the guy that thought she made alot of money. ( dont all of your wealthy friends fill up at ga's shed ) I tickled myself with that one...

Thanks, will check out "Amys Car" thread. Good to know that if I am going mad I am not alone. LOL

Just catching back up someone may already asked this later .. but does anyone know if the entry for BJ Jackie has a number associated with it? Do the records list only the 'named' entry and not the number?

Thanks...all of that makes very good sense. I just got my phone in February and it does not have a SIM card - Alltel.

So if I understand this correctly. If she bought the new phone it would be a seperate number if she didn't move her old SIM card to her new phone, and would have been a new activation. For her to activate a new phone, she would have had to produce ID/deposit (for surely she has none since she doesn't own anything). If she used her own id, then a credit check could see who has checked her credit to give her a phone. If she used someone elses credit information (not unlikely), then the called id from that phone would likely show up under someone else's name when she called. If she called someone and said she was calling from her new Blackjack, there would be a record on their phone of the call and who and where the call came from. Is all of that correct?

Couple of things to remember on switching cell phones:

1. Each SIM is programmed with the number information
2. Each Phone has a unique code that identifies it
3. Each Service provider has specific models of phones that are supported.

If you swap a SIM around - then the Call Detail records will show the 'device' ID of the phone used.

In all of the records weve seen there is only 1 phone being used. If Kc was swapping the SIM card it would clearly show that.

If there is a BJ phone then it is most likely on a different account with a different number.

You know, it looks to me like those two calls to BJ Jacke were text messages, not calls. It wouldn't make sense that Casey was texting herself to find the phone. What evidence do we have that they were calls, not text messages?

I think its an interesting theory -- just playing devil's advocate and pushing to find all the facts . . .

KC could have texted the BJ entry to see if someone that had it would respond. Maybe it was taken or lost and that was one way to reach out to find it.

OK...I created enough mayhem...I might as well try to help mop some of it up :)

First - to answer your questions David918...yes, the # is (321) 6*5-1346, where *= a very high single digit :)

Second - prolly 75% of this thread is the 'less filling / tastes great' type of debate regarding the of switching SIM's. Be it resolved that Casey told the switching-SIM story to try to explain why LE would find no evidence of contacts w/ ZFG on her phone...duh...

RE: switching sim cards...no mas, no mas :HBwhiteflag:

RE: "BJ Jackie" getting swept up in mass get-thee-arse-to-Fusian texts... makes sense....darn it.

:)

:floorlaugh:
OK...I created enough mayhem...I might as well try to help mop some of it up :)

First - to answer your questions David918...yes, the # is (321) 6*5-1346, where *= a very high single digit :)

Second - prolly 75% of this thread is the 'less filling / tastes great' type of debate regarding the of switching SIM's. Be it resolved that Casey told the switching-SIM story to try to explain why LE would find no evidence of contacts w/ ZFG on her phone...duh...

RE: switching sim cards...no mas, no mas :HBwhiteflag:

RE: "BJ Jackie" getting swept up in mass get-thee-arse-to-Fusian texts makes...that perfects sense....darn it.

:)
:floorlaugh:
Bond, you cracked me up!! I concur with you on all points :HBwhiteflag: but you put it so much better than I. Still chuckling here. (Admission: Will still harbor a smidgen of hope that a BlackJack is found, though. Just showing my stubborn streak here. LOL) :floorlaugh:

Just checking in after :run: ing errands and so glad I did. I needed a good laugh and ya'll satiated my needs.:applause::laughitup::floorlaugh:

I was VERY intrigued by the possibility that the entry for BJ ____ was Casey's other phone. However, I've learned that the phone number belongs to a real person who also goes by Robert J. You can find him on Facebook and among his friends are Matt C and Brandon H. Robert belongs to the group Valencia 08, a reference to the school where Casey claimed she attended college.

Also -- the entry for Best Friend is NOT her other phone...it corresponds to Ryan P.

On video released in the last dump Casey tells Cindy and George that she hadn't talked to Tara for a couple of months and if they don't believe her to check her phone records.

How could George and Cindy do THAT without access to all phone records? Did KC forget about the other phone she lost?

KC is a horrible liar. None of the Anthony family must have ever listened very hard to anything she said if she kept them believing she had a job. KC trips all over herself with contradictions.

IMO

I was VERY intrigued by the possibility that the entry for BJ ____ was Casey's other phone. However, I've learned that the phone number belongs to a real person who also goes by Robert J. You can find him on Facebook and among his friends are Matt C and Brandon H. Robert belongs to the group Valencia 08, a reference to the school where Casey claimed she attended college.

Also -- the entry for Best Friend is NOT her other phone...it corresponds to Ryan P.

...waitasec....:waitasec:...a REAL person?? Facts connecting in a linear fashion to form a logical conclusion? :rolleyes: Noooooo....that just can't be! Not here in bizarro world! :)

Thanks so much, AA. Great work!!

Do the doc dumps of cell phone & text messages also include her "chats"? My daughter and I both have gmail and can chat and those don't show up in my email - they're in a different chat file.

Do the doc dumps of cell phone & text messages also include her "chats"? My daughter and I both have gmail and can chat and those don't show up in my email - they're in a different chat file.

Hi, Echo.

There are some unidentified numeric-text messages scattered through the cell logs. I've been wondering if this is how AIM messages would show up. Good place to discuss that in the Sticky forum on the cell/logs thread. I'll carry this post over there.

Hi, Echo.

There are some unidentified numeric-text messages scattered through the cell logs. I've been wondering if this is how AIM messages would show up. Good place to discuss that in the Sticky forum on the cell/logs thread. I'll carry this post over there.

Some of the numeric texts are resolved in the latest document dump. Don't know if you want to add this information to the master copy of the spreadsheet.

Here goes:

92466 - Yahoo! Messenger (evidence page 2865)
697724 - Myspace message alert (evidence page 2867)
697722 - Myspace profile comment (evidence page 2873)
697720 - Myspace friend alert (evidence page 2875)
697721 - Myspace blog comment (evidence page 2880)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV