The enhanced 911 ending

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where in that post did I say it wasn't said on Dr. Phil?

For the record Olivia, I shouldn't have aimed some of my recent comments at all BDI members. There are plenty here like you, UK, etc. who are very open minded and look at all the evidence. The comments were mainly aimed at some of these other people who watch one show, say all questions have been answered, its closed, etc. without looking or even caring about the mountain of evidence that has always existed in the case.

The police report is in Woodward's book. I am still waiting for the book through amazon. If anyone here already has the book, maybe they can post the report.

Other fruit eliminates no one.....my point is that people with their simplistic pineapple bludgeoning theory ignore it because they are unsure of how to fit it in.

Abuse- the latest BDI theory that 90% here have jumped on discounts the abuse/sexual assault.

Dec 23rd- many ignore this for convenience now but I agree with you, it doesn't rule anything out.

LIke I said before, I'm in the small group that refuses to ignore evidence just because a TV show does. Its no different than some of the IDI docs over the years that leave key things out. IDI members were happy to ignore RDI evidence left out and we're seeing a similar thing here with this show.

Interesting - We have one in your camp who questions why those who find the CBS documentary credible are still discussing all the evidence (because it's a closed case), then another one - yourself - saying that those who find the CBS documentary credible are refusing to discuss all the evidence. Going in circles. It's a tactic.

BTW - Unlike those of you coming on here w/the knee jerk reaction of 'no, it's just not possible that a 9 year old did this' (and ignoring the MOUNDS of circumstantial evidence that clearly proves otherwise), the veteran posters have actually IN FACT weighed all the evidence over the years. Each one has done exactly what you state should be done. You are the ones entering this discussion without the benefit of reflection, distance, and study. In other words, you're in preschool, and the others are taking post-graduate courses.

Also, I would encourage everyone to read the statement by the Boulder Mayor (in 1996) that was posted by Tricia an hour or so ago. And, no, don't pull out the John 'everyone is out to get me' Ramsey nonsense to counter the stance.

<modsnip>
myself and many others have been Travelling along this same path of Burke being the
Guilty party for quite some time now .Chief Kolars book and appearances on Tricia's radio show among other evidence and things that hadn't made sense for years solidified it in many of our minds .
Haven't really seen anyone here who has come to this conclusion solely on the CBS show . A few who were on the fence maybe , but no one who really hadn't studied other evidence and behaviors for years .

Interesting - We have one in your camp who questions why those who find the CBS documentary credible are still discussing all the evidence.(because it's a closed case), then another one - yourself - saying that those who find the CBS documentary credible are refusing to discuss all the evidence. Going in circles. It's a tactic.

BTW - Unlike those of you coming on here w/the knee jerk reaction of 'no, it's just not possible that a 9 year old did this' (and ignoring the MOUNDS of circumstantial evidence that clearly proves otherwise), the veteran posters have actually IN FACT weighed all the evidence over the years. Each one has done exactly what you state should be done. You are the ones entering this discussion without the benefit of reflection, distance, and study. In other words, you're in preschool, and the others are taking post-graduate courses.

Also, I would encourage everyone to read the statement by the Boulder Mayor (in 1996) that was posted by Tricia an hour or so ago. And, no, don't pull out the John 'everyone is out to get me' Ramsey nonsense to counter the stance.

You spoke what was in my head , but I couldn't put into words ...darn head cold has my brain fogged up ...
Thank you !

<modsnip>
There are not that many holes in the theory as set forth. Indeed, far less than some random intruder - or non-intruder, known to the family type - in fact. There are, of course, small details open to interpretation, and that will be true in any case for which there is no video of the act itself. Even a full confession does not completely wipe away all questions when discussing minutia of a case. Where the holes lie are in the minds of the posters here who are reacting to the CBS documentary without the underlying research.

ETA: Another tactic is to instist that there must concrete, evidentiary proof to explain the aforementioned minutia. That's a rookie mistake and, like someone else posted earlier (Madelein, I believe) is likely the result of a the 'CSI Effect'.

This thread is not about you and your accustions against other posters. It's not about the other posters responding to you
calling you a name.
We do not allow these type of posts. In fact I have no patience for posters who feel the need to go back and forth and take the attention away from the topic.
It's late, I haven't had much sleep and I am an old bat. Help me keep my blood pressure down please?
Thank you.
Tricia
PS hit te alert button rather than respondingto a rude post. Scrolling is your friend.

Firstly, to get my interpretation of the recording out of the way: I have always heard Patsy saying "Help me Jesus" and/or "What did you do" even in the not-officially-enhanced recordings available on youtube. I've heard nothing new on that front with this recording; it could be exactly what I've heard all along, or something else. I would say I'm 75% certain that's Patsy's voice based on the sound of it (and considering I hear 3 distinct voices, I'd bump that up to 100% based on process of elimination). I've never heard John on the tape until now, and I do feel fairly certain that's him, as I think I've posted in another thread - I recognize that voice. I'm pretty sure he says "We're not speaking to you" but I could have been influenced by the things I've read before. I am also certain that I hear a 3rd voice which generally sounds like a child's voice and specifically sounds like Burke in his childhood interviews. I think he says "What DID you find" but again, could be colored by previous knowledge. I know the transcript of the Aerospace tape also supposedly has him asking something like, "What do I do?" as well as the "What did you find?" but no one could produce it here.
All that's important to me is that I can hear Burke's voice on the tape. If that is him (and what else could it be?), that's a big lie all three Ramseys have told.

Now, maybe I missed it but I'm kind of shocked at how nobody is mentioning what I thought was a BIG revelation in the Dateline story. Burke admitted to the Grand Jury that he heard what sounded like his own voice on the tape!
"Although he would not admit he was in the kitchen when his mother made the 911 call, he told the juror's (sic) that it sounded like his voice on the tape."
That's a direct quote from some document they just referred to as a "police document" they managed to get ahold of. So, what's that supposed to mean? Obviously Burke heard something and thought it sounded enough like him that he told a grand jury about it. But at the same time, he claims he wasn't in the room. So what did he hear that sounded so much like his own voice, then?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• d1.png
    d1.png
    477.3 KB · Views: 749
  • d2.png
    d2.png
    411.5 KB · Views: 737
They just assumed upon finding JB that BDI and then proceeded to cover up for him without confronting him about it? I find that next to impossible to believe.

I've been waiting for that to be mentioned, but not for the reason you might expect (ie. to agree with you). If BDI, then the Ramsey parents ironically enough are the very first opponents of the intruder theory. For some reason they immediately suspect Burke, so much so that they concoct the cover-up. Why would that be? seems clear to me: past episodes. If they didn't suspect Burke right away, actually found a ransom note, they'd have him tethered to them immediately - definitely not saying he slept thru it and we just let him stay upstairs with an intruder perhaps still hiding in the house.

The grand jury indictment is telling: it castigates the parents for not protecting their daughter from "someone", and that someone can only be Burke. Why would it do that if it was a one-time episode? It wouldn't - so there must have been other testimony and evidence (that we may never hear) that shows Burke was a past danger to his sister.

Firstly, to get my interpretation of the recording out of the way: I have always heard Patsy saying "Help me Jesus" and/or "What did you do" even in the not-officially-enhanced recordings available on youtube. I've heard nothing new on that front with this recording; it could be exactly what I've heard all along, or something else. I would say I'm 75% certain that's Patsy's voice based on the sound of it (and considering I hear 3 distinct voices, I'd bump that up to 100% based on process of elimination). I've never heard John on the tape until now, and I do feel fairly certain that's him, as I think I've posted in another thread - I recognize that voice. I'm pretty sure he says "We're not speaking to you" but I could have been influenced by the things I've read before. I am also certain that I hear a 3rd voice which generally sounds like a child's voice and specifically sounds like Burke in his childhood interviews. I think he says "What DID you find" but again, could be colored by previous knowledge. I know the transcript of the Aerospace tape also supposedly has him asking something like, "What do I do?" as well as the "What did you find?" but no one could produce it here.
All that's important to me is that I can hear Burke's voice on the tape. If that is him (and what else could it be?), that's a big lie all three Ramseys have told.

Now, maybe I missed it but I'm kind of shocked at how nobody is mentioning what I thought was a BIG revelation in the Dateline story. Burke admitted to the Grand Jury that he heard what sounded like his own voice on the tape!
"Although he would not admit he was in the kitchen when his mother made the 911 call, he told the juror's (sic) that it sounded like his voice on the tape."
That's a direct quote from some document they just referred to as a "police document" they managed to get ahold of. So, what's that supposed to mean? Obviously Burke heard something and thought it sounded enough like him that he told a grand jury about it. But at the same time, he claims he wasn't in the room. So what did he hear that sounded so much like his own voice, then?

attachment.php
attachment.php

IMHO BP plays cat and mouse games. It sounds like me, but I was not there. Total denial of the horrible events.

Where? I screen shot those pages and don't see that. Can you tell me where it says Burke said that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Linda, the version I downloaded had the bit with the Burke quote at about 1 hour and ten minutes in.

As for BR, why would he ask "What did you find?". It makes no sense if he knew what was going on, that JBR was dead or he had killed her because of the timing - the 911 call is long after the death and also long after the staging activities. BR's statement sounds more like he awoke to the commotion, knew JBR was missing, and was trying to get information.

Agreed. If that is Burke saying "What did you find" it would tend to exonerate him more than anything at that point? Personally, I do not hear the "find" but him asking them anything about what happened does not make sense as far as BDI.

Agreed. If that is Burke saying "What did you find" it would tend to exonerate him more than anything at that point? Personally, I do not hear the "find" but him asking them anything about what happened does not make sense as far as BDI.

If Patsy and John had already sent him to his room, while they did the staging and wrote the RN, he knows what he did but wouldn't have known anything about the ransom note. So "What DID you find?" would be a normal curious question when he already knows that HE didn't leave any such note. And, his parents had already told him to stay in his bed, so thus JR's admonishment, "We're not speaking to you!"

It does if you believe he wasn't made aware of the staging. All he knows is he left her for dead & his mother is talking about a kidnapping & Ransom note.

I can't help but imagine him smiling in his bed as his mother was going psycho.

It does if you believe he wasn't made aware of the staging. All he knows is he left her for dead & his mother is talking about a kidnapping & Ransom note.

I can't help but imagine him smiling in his bed as his mother was going psycho.

Linda7NJ,
Its as if BR is saying indirectly: My Mom Did It because she went psycho?

So what caused her to go back and hang it up? Or did that happen when she went to pick it up again to call her friends?

Those calls were remarkably close to each other. Perhaps the 911 operator was correct about hearing - ok what's next.

If Patsy and John had already sent him to his room, while they did the staging and wrote the RN, he knows what he did but wouldn't have known anything about the ransom note. So "What DID you find?" would be a normal curious question when he already knows that HE didn't leave any such note. And, his parents had already told him to stay in his bed, so thus JR's admonishment, "We're not speaking to you!"

ITA. I imagine the conversation going something like this (false dialogue ahead):

BR overhears PR on phone screaming how she found something he couldn't quite make out.
BR: (whispering) What did she find? A note?
JR: (whispering; irritated) No, she didn't find a note.** We told you to go to your room.
BR: (whispering) I want to know... Dad? I'm talking to you...
JR: (more raised; agitated) We're not speaking to you!
PR: What did you do/Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesus.
BR: Well, what did you find?

**Note how the accent in BR's "did" suggests JR told BR he didn't find a certain something. For clarification: Well, if you didn't find a note, what did you find?

Although I definitely hear a child's voice saying "What DID you find?" at the end, the fact that Patsy hung up doesn't strike me as odd. Granted, I've never reported my child missing, but I did have to call 911 at 4 am when a man was breaking into my house by smashing the door in. I called 911 while hiding under my bed with my fiance, and hung up when they confirmed the police were on the way. Had I been alone, I may not have hung up. Patsy had John with her so perhaps she felt the same?

My biggest takeaway from the 911 call is the fact that Patsy ever hung up in the first place. I had never considered how odd that was until last night but now it sticks out to me like sore thumb. Like others have mentioned, it was her lifeline, and most people in genuine emergencies DO NOT end the call before police get there. I've never bought the intruder theory, and I'd always flip-flopped on which of the Ramsey parents was the main culprit in Jonbenet's death, but more and more I am convinced it was Patsy. I think of it this way: if Patsy was helping John to cover up his crime, or even to cover up for Burke, she'd have been genuinely upset and frightened. Instead? She's calculating and fake.

Those calls were remarkably close to each other. Perhaps the 911 operator was correct about hearing - ok what's next.

Hey, you might have it! Follow me on this: even if the tape had stopped running, she could still hear, right?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back