The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BillyGoatGruff said:
The guy in the wheelchair?
Yes. You must be psychic Billy! Who is this guy who filed in CA that you mention above?

Sofia said:
Yes. You must be psychic Billy! Who is this guy who filed in CA that you mention above?
Nah--I just remember how idiotic it was for the courts to allow someone who went to Neverland as a child on the jury, and he was the only one.

As to the newest accuser, he's a young boy who came close to being part of the last trial. Like a lot of Jackson's cast aside boy-toys, he seems a tad emotionally/mentally unstable. I think he's 18 now. In any case, he's suing in civil court, not criminal.

:D

Check it out, this is hilarious. Click on the links there is a great story about the reporter who went over and was looking for someone local to help him find information.

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_4311

I can picture the temper tantrum Mikey threw.

It's the small things in life that are important! :clap:

bing1 said:
:D

Check it out, this is hilarious. Click on the links there is a great story about the reporter who went over and was looking for someone local to help him find information.

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_4311

I can picture the temper tantrum Mikey threw.

It's the small things in life that are important! :clap:
Raymone Bain threw a tantrum via Gail Felix' (this fan club member who likely is a Bain impostor:):

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060505/ap_en_mu/people_michael_jackson

"The statement said: "Mr. Jackson is furious that his image has been
used in such a misleading way, and is demanding an apology from the
editors of GQ, and its publisher, Conde Nast. Mr. Jackson is also
demanding that the magazines be pulled from newsstands."

IMO Well, just MJ fans had the idea that those photographs were genuine:) the rest of the world knows what a spoof is! LOL

At least it is proven that Bain is a fake....

Wolfwood: Is the GQ magazine (The U.S. edition) available in Bahrain?

I just read about the Jackson spoof. The picture they have in the article is hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Jackson should be happy about all of the free publicity he is receiving.

Troi said:
Raymone Bain threw a tantrum via Gail Felix' (this fan club member who likely is a Bain impostor:):

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060505/ap_en_mu/people_michael_jackson

"The statement said: "Mr. Jackson is furious that his image has been
used in such a misleading way, and is demanding an apology from the
editors of GQ, and its publisher, Conde Nast. Mr. Jackson is also
demanding that the magazines be pulled from newsstands."

IMO Well, just MJ fans had the idea that those photographs were genuine:) the rest of the world knows what a spoof is! LOL

At least it is proven that Bain is a fake....

Wolfwood: Is the GQ magazine (The U.S. edition) available in Bahrain?
Why, yes it is, now that you mention it, hehe...

BrendaStar said:
I just read about the Jackson spoof. The picture they have in the article is hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Jackson should be happy about all of the free publicity he is receiving.
The pictures are too funny. I followed the links on the page about the reporter who wrote the article. He had to hire a "sitter", which is someone who knows the lay of the land, contacts and translation. This particular "sitter" didn't give two hoots about Mikey and neither did any of his friends and relations. I guess the people of Bahrain aren't that impressed Mikey. :loser:

That pic doesn't even look anything like the desert in Bahrain (no sand dunes here). As for GQ, I'm not really a fan of theirs, but I may may an exception this time :)

http://thecelebritycafe.com/features/5697.html

Jackson has demanded an immediate apology for the article from both the magazine and its publisher, Conde Nast. He is also very insistent about all existing copies of the magazine being ripped from the shelves. Heaven forbid this kind of joshing get out to the public and spoil his image. Well, whatever…he’s Bahrain’s headache now.

LOL, says it all, huh?

Jackson has demanded an immediate apology for the article from both the magazine and its publisher, Conde Nast. He is also very insistent about all existing copies of the magazine being ripped from the shelves.

Jackson is an idiot. He should be glad that anyone cares enough about him to spoof him any more. He could always go back and apply make-up in a women's restroom again and get arrested. Ooch, that was mean.

Troi said:
http://thecelebritycafe.com/features/5697.html

Jackson has demanded an immediate apology for the article from both the magazine and its publisher, Conde Nast. He is also very insistent about all existing copies of the magazine being ripped from the shelves. Heaven forbid this kind of joshing get out to the public and spoil his image. Well, whatever…he’s Bahrain’s headache now.

LOL, says it all, huh?
Too bad there's permission in the constitution for "fair use' that allows the spoofin og public figures. And you can't get more public than jacko.

I'm reminded of this show on VH1 (Best Week Ever?) that does re-enactments of incidents from the news involving celebrities--but they don't bother using a look-alike. Paris Hilton or Tom Cruise can be played by a black guy or a fat man or a 80 year old grandmother. It's pretty hilarious.

Sofia said:
I was surprised that MJ being mad was news.
IMO the only reason that Mikey is still news is because everyone is waiting for him to fall. Personally I am following this story through to the end because I believe he will fall and fall hard and I want to have a front row seat. It's only a matter of time. Big money going out, just a few pennies coming in, and no friends left equals trouble with a capital T and it couldn't have happened to a better candidate. :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :dance:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/12/yourmoney/michael-web.php

"To the amazement of others involved in the talks, Fortress then offered
Jackson the same terms - a measure of how desirable the Beatles catalogue
has been and continues to be to the various financiers and advisers who have
hovered around Jackson since he bought it two decades ago. By April, a final
deal was in place. Citigroup ended up providing a $25 million mortgage on
Neverland, most of which Jackson used to buy back a 5 percent stake in the
catalogue held by one of his early advisers, Branca."

Much more interesting stuff IMO with that Marc Schaffel trial hanging....Some people actually tried to shed some light on some backgrounds ;-) And obviuosly it has come to light that Neverland has got ANOTHER mortgage of 25 mio. and Jackson's intention to hold on to the catalogue by any means...it could break his neck financially!

Troi said:
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/12/yourmoney/michael-web.php

"To the amazement of others involved in the talks, Fortress then offered
Jackson the same terms - a measure of how desirable the Beatles catalogue
has been and continues to be to the various financiers and advisers who have
hovered around Jackson since he bought it two decades ago. By April, a final
deal was in place. Citigroup ended up providing a $25 million mortgage on
Neverland, most of which Jackson used to buy back a 5 percent stake in the
catalogue held by one of his early advisers, Branca."

Much more interesting stuff IMO with that Marc Schaffel trial hanging....Some people actually tried to shed some light on some backgrounds ;-) And obviuosly it has come to light that Neverland has got ANOTHER mortgage of 25 mio. and Jackson's intention to hold on to the catalogue by any means...it could break his neck financially!

"Malnik, who became Jackson's financial adviser around 2002, said in an interview that the entertainer spent about $8 million annually on plane charters, antiques, paintings, hotel rooms, travel and other personal expenses, and that the annual upkeep for Neverland and its staff was about $4 million. A forensic accountant who testified in Jackson's criminal trial last year said that the singer's annual budget in 1999 included about $7.5 million for personal expenses and $5 million to maintain Neverland. None of this explains the scale of Jackson's borrowing, however, or the rapidity with which he burned through those funds."

This was a truly fascinating article which i read some hours ago and was gobsmacked at just how much wasteful and mindless spending Jackson has done!

i urge everyone with any interest in the fall and fall of Jackson to read and absorb. if you disliked him before, you'll dislike him more. it's like watching a train wreck before your very eyes.

the end is surely nigh? :slap:

The article says the Schaffel suit is set for trial next month. Where was it filed, LA county?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72
Back