The Female Bounty Hunter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's good to have skills. :crazy:

Ahhhh, Chilly :blowkiss: I too have read your posts the wrong on some ocassions! Now I know your 'style' and I appreciate it more than you know! Maybe it's because you remind me of my sister! FWIW, I don't think your'e an *advertiser censored**hole at all!:crazy:

Then take it easy on the bolding combined with terseness. :)

Again I'm sorry. I bolded to point out the difference in the statements, not to criticize. Next time I'll italicize instead, maybe that will seem less terse.

Ahhhh, Chilly :blowkiss: I too have read your posts the wrong on some ocassions! Now I know your 'style' and I appreciate it more than you know! Maybe it's because you remind me of my sister! FWIW, I don't think your'e an *advertiser censored**hole at all!:crazy:

LOL! Thanks LJ. I'm just very straight forward and, honestly, I don't have a great vocabulary or very good writing skills, therefore I say want I want to say in the fewest words possible. I realize that it does sometimes come across as harsh or terse, but it's not meant that way.

I hope reminding you of your sister is a good thing :crazy:

Again I'm sorry. I bolded to point out the difference in the statements, not to criticize. Next time I'll italicize instead, maybe that will seem less terse.

Aww now I look like a sensitive as*hole! :) (But I was saying your post was terse. That and the bolding seems like yelling to me - maybe I'm weird.)

The only type of immunity that could be granted would be for criminal prosecution of a crime she committed. What type of crime could she possibly have committed? Breach of a confidentiality agreement is civil not criminal, so that's not it. Letting KC do something she was forbidden to do per the terms of her bond? Failing to report something? But what? She's a bounty hunter. She has no duty to report anything. Even if KC confessed she wouldn't have a duty to report it. This should be interesting, or a red herring!

OF coarse , stealing beads from the A's home !

Aww now I look like a sensitive as*hole! :) (But I was saying your post was terse. That and the bolding seems like yelling to me - maybe I'm weird.)

We're all weird or we wouldn't be posting here :) No harm done. I appreciate that you brought it up so we could discuss it and not be left with hard feelings.

Has anyone even seen what this woman looks like or if she was even seen, I dont think she was but not positive. She was kept out of the public eye very well. please correct me if im wrong..

I believe she was shown on camera at the A's home while Casey was coming and going , in and out of the house and to the car . Correct me if I am wrong.

I honestly do not believe anyone knows where Caylee is besides Casey. I think the more you try to look deeply into this the more you become wrapped around the warped mind of Casey. We need to step back and look at the basics, solidify what we do know vs what we don't. Hypotheticals need to be thrown away. Work with the facts and go from there.

I think that may be the way to weed things out. But how.

We're all weird or we wouldn't be posting here :) No harm done. I appreciate that you brought it up so we could discuss it and not be left with hard feelings.

LOL. No big deal. I'm already over it. Hugs.

It's ok. Everyone has their own way of emphasis in the written word, and some use bold and some use CAPS and some use itallics and some underline but it is all in the hopes of showing an emphasis on a particular statement or word. No offense intended from Chilly I am POSITIVE and no harm done. We are all on edge with this case as it is so bizzarro! and there are bound to be a few encounters in our midst but we are all reasonable thinking adults (right chilly?:)) and we get over things pretty quickly. Don't worry about seeming weird...we're all weird in our own special way...:blowkiss:

It's ok. Everyone has their own way of emphasis in the written word, and some use bold and some use CAPS and some use itallics and some underline but it is all in the hopes of showing an emphasis on a particular statement or word. No offense intended from Chilly I am POSITIVE and no harm done. We are all on edge with this case as it is so bizzarro! and there are bound to be a few encounters in our midst but we are all reasonable thinking adults (right chilly?:)) and we get over things pretty quickly. Don't worry about seeming weird...we're all weird in our own special way...:blowkiss:

Who you callin' reasonable???? :blowkiss:

I will keep that all in mind, thanks!

I think posting here can be tricky because this site is designed to be a place to exchange facts, theories etc., but we are only human so it can also be a place to socialize (which requires a completely different approach - if that makes sense).

If she wore a wire and/or somehow taped them illegally, then the information would not be admissible and maybe the FBH could have been concerned that she would be prosecuted for illegally taping the A's.

Maybe the FBH gave LP info and if he uses it directly then the A's will catch on and possibly sue him, so maybe he is going to randomly search unrelated areas on "hunches" to make it less obvious that he is seaeching based off of what the FBH taped. Maybe the next "hunch" search will be the real area.

Just my crazies yabbering on and on and on...sorry if it makes no sense to anyone else.

If she wore a wire and/or somehow taped them illegally, then the information would not be admissible and maybe the FBH could have been concerned that she would be prosecuted for illegally taping the A's.

Maybe the FBH gave LP info and if he uses it directly then the A's will catch on and possibly sue him, so maybe he is going to randomly search unrelated areas on "hunches" to make it less obvious that he is seaeching based off of what the FBH taped. Maybe the next "hunch" search will be the real area.

Just my crazies yabbering on and on and on...sorry if it makes no sense to anyone else.

That is exactly what I was unsuccessfully trying to get at when I posted about the mysterious statement by LE about the FBI knows why they are performing a polygraph on LP. (By the way, has a polygraph ever been performed by the FBI when they didn't know why they were doing it? I find that a very funny statement when you take it out of context.)

One website is reporting that the female bounty hunter has taken photos of Casey in her home (appears to be unbeknown to Casey) and that they were being shopped around... don't know whether I believe that. But it's not that far of a stretch for her to have been wearing a wire or recording on any capable device, such as a mobile, MP3, etc.

I think that may be the way to weed things out. But how.

From the very start of this circus. You could do it buy creating the list of players involved. Sorting the facts to them. You could go by dates. But I think you should start with the actual reporting to the police. Not with June 16th.

I think by looking into the facts we know from when the story broke we can possibly piece together the 31 day head start.

Just IMO. I am opened to suggestions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back