The Female Bounty Hunter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Karenmamo - do you find it worth the $10 bucks to join that forum? Are they posting regularily to make it worth the $$$ or ??

Have we heard from any credible source that this female bounty hunter is seeking immunity or even that she befriended Casey?

Couldn't it simply be that this woman has not made her story public because she signed a confidentiality agreement? She might also be hesitant to talk to LE for the same reason...not knowing if this would violate the agreement or not. If she did ask for immunity, which I have not seen substantiated, perhaps it is just to cover her if she discusses what went on in the house. She is probably just doing her best not to violate that agreement...along with avoiding the media frenzy that would follow.

Karenmamo - do you find it worth the $10 bucks to join that forum? Are they posting regularily to make it worth the $$$ or ??

So far only Rob is posting...he says Leonard will be along. Leonard hates computers as we learned earlier here on WS.
Worth the ten? Yes, for me. I get tired of all the criticism of LP and want to make sure what I hear is from one of them.
It is a one time only fee.
There are discussions over there like here. I recognize some from two other forums I am familiar with.
We are really there to try and milk them for info, I think.:woohoo:

So far only Rob is posting...he says Leonard will be along. Leonard hates computers as we learned earlier here on WS.
Worth the ten? Yes, for me. I get tired of all the criticism of LP and want to make sure what I hear is from one of them.
It is a one time only fee.
There are discussions over there like here. I recognize some from two other forums I am familiar with.
We are really there to try and milk them for info, I think.:woohoo:

Hi,
I am also on the Rob and Leonard site and part of the 9.95 goes as a donation to Texas equusearch so if you were going to donate, you might as well sign up on the site.
You can ask questions to Rob and Leonard and Rob will get the answers to you from leonard. He answers questions one to 3 times a day so far.
It has been really neat to not have to know whether or not something is a rumor or not.
I have also found out some information that I haven't seen anywhere.
I say go for it!... lol

IIRC, I heard LP say on NG last night that the girl works for Rob. Rob is also a PI besides being a bounty hunter/body guard.

I didn't take it at all that the girl bonded with Casey as to her reason in crying.

Baez made them all sign agreements and contracts after they bailed Casey out of jail. Baez used them all.

This female Casey-sitter obviously got some pretty disturbing information and possibly a confession from Casey, therefor lawyering up immediately.

When Leonard and Rob sat this girl down in their office, they knew she wasn't allowed to tell what she knew so they gave her a scenario of what they think may have happened and told the girl to stop them when the information is false. They took the journey of the phone calls and the car drop, then to the dumpster. That's when she started crying but didn't say "no".

This is some very significant information. Very significant.

If Casey is telling the truth, then she's laughing in LE's face by confessing, knowing these people were used to bail her out but weren't allowed to share what information they got.

Thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss again, in light of Leonard and Rob searching the river in Blanchard Park this past week.

The female bounty hunter/bodyguard (Tracy) thing bothers me for several reasons. If Tracy, who works for Rob, received significant information from Casey as to what happened to Caylee when she was in the house with her, why didn't she tell Rob if she was his employee? And why are Rob and Leonard just NOW searching BP, 2 - 3 months later, if they have known all along from Tracy what happened?

Leonard says he is working off a 'hunch', so does that mean Tracy only shared 'some' of what she learned? If so, why? Why not ALL of it??? Why would she keep the information she knows a SECRET?

Thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss again, in light of Leonard and Rob searching the river in Blanchard Park this past week.

The female bounty hunter/bodyguard (Tracy) thing bothers me for several reasons. If Tracy, who works for Rob, received significant information from Casey as to what happened to Caylee when she was in the house with her, why didn't she tell Rob if she was his employee? And why are Rob and Leonard just NOW searching BP, 2 - 3 months later, if they have known all along from Tracy what happened?

Leonard says he is working off a 'hunch', so does that mean Tracy only shared 'some' of what she learned? If so, why? Why not ALL of it??? Why would she keep the information she knows a SECRET?

I'm intrigued also but I don't know how to get anywhere with this topic. Whatever she knew must have been important because when Yuri went out there to Calif., I seem to remember her wanting "immunity"? Don't know what that was all about. You would think if she worked for Rob, she would be obligated to share the info with her boss in such a high profile case unless........there's some kind of "oath" the bounty hunters share in that occupation. I just don't know.

I'm intrigued also but I don't know how to get anywhere with this topic. Whatever she knew must have been important because when Yuri went out there to Calif., I seem to remember her wanting "immunity"? Don't know what that was all about. You would think if she worked for Rob, she would be obligated to share the info with her boss in such a high profile case unless........there's some kind of "oath" the bounty hunters share in that occupation. I just don't know.

The only time I can imagine someone wanting immunity would be to protect themselves from being charged for some illegal act. So my thoughts are that Tracy either illegally recorded conversations with Casey (which can't come into evidence now because it was illegally obtained), or she removed and kept evidence from the house while she was there. She has significant information, but because of how she obtained it, she won't tell until she knows she's free from prosecution. SO for now, it looks like she has just faded away, which is really strange.

I just wish the media would ask Leonard and/or Rob about this now that they're in town and conducting the search.

I've been wondering about this lady off and on for a while. LP on NG the other night was the first time I even remember hearing her name. I'm wondering if possibly LE did interview Tracy, and that the interview just has not been dumped in the documents yet? I think LE still has a lot more of evidence and, hopefully, Tracy's info is part of it. BTW, I can't help but hope that Rob and/or Leonard know what info she had, since she is an employee. I don't imagine any confidentiality agreement would prevent her from telling her employer what she knows.

Forget telling her employer, did Tracy tell LE anything?????

I thought she had requested immunity before she'd speak to LE. No one really knows where that went....did she get immunity and tell what she knows? Or did LE refuse to give it to her and she's still sitting on whatever information/evidence she has? I think Leonard and Rob probably know a LOT more about this than they've said so far.

What did Tracy see?
I think she saw a bazillion things. Later, things came back to her that could have been important.
Imagine being in that house that long!

The only reason I can think of that a person needs a lawyer is personal protection from legal ramifications or potential ramifications. With that said if she learned something that would be beneficial to the case, as a professional bounty hunter,she would turn it over not hire an attorney.

So, maybe there was something else that occurred during her stay with the Anthony's that wasn't on the up and up. Just a guess but the whole dynamics involved with this case is screwy.
The Anthonys seem more than willing to threaten anyone with a lawsuit so maybe she is in fear of the "wrath of Cindy"

Why does she need immunity if she was just doing her job? I don't understand that at all.

I don't understand either...Did she do something illegal?

There have been reports that evidence may have been planted at blanchard park.

The female bounty hunter is asking for imunity & LP is being asked to take a Polygraph.

Something is going on...!!!

Funny, this thread was started 9/19, and we still don't know much more than we did to start with, except her name's Tracy.

excellent points . exactly why are they searching if they think she is in a dumpster./landfill ?

I personally don't think Tracy knows much. I think the immunity talk was rumor IMO. I never heard anything concrete on it. I think Tracy might have insight on the family dynamics but as far as information concerning where Caylee is or how she got there is minimal. JMO.

I honestly do not believe anyone knows where Caylee is besides Casey. I think the more you try to look deeply into this the more you become wrapped around the warped mind of Casey. We need to step back and look at the basics, solidify what we do know vs what we don't. Hypotheticals need to be thrown away. Work with the facts and go from there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back