The Female Bounty Hunter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, they do need to give her 100% immunity so she can tell them what she knows. Nah, her "voo doo" would not work, takes too long for me to put trust into somebody that quick.

I agree, they do need to give her 100% immunity so she can tell them what she knows. Nah, her "voo doo" would not work, takes too long for me to put trust into somebody that quick.

ITA.. Her voo doo wouldn't work on me either...I can smell Bullsh&t a mile away.:crazy:

I find this all totally confusing. Some sort of confidentiality agreement with the bailed out person, who is being guarded as a condition for posting the bond in the first place? A criminal investigation should override that. But if Casey told her material information, why didn't she go to LE a long time ago? What kind of professional would "bond" with a liar like Casey in the relatively short time she was there? Who had the bad judgement to put her there? If she knows anything, especially ANYTHING Casey said, she needs to get herself to LE yesterday, immunity or no immunity. Does anyone in this case ever act like a normal, responsible adult? The tow yard guy, who climbed into a nasty dumpster to try to retrieve that bag of garbage ought to get an award. He did.

do you (or anyone) remember when LP attended one of the prayer vigals.......the media showed a tiny clip of LP speaking with Lee........possible this was the first time they had interacted? It appeared that way to me at least, as if this was the first time they had actually spoken. Anyways....LP was giving his version of what he thought was the situation....and Lee said somewhat in a snarky manner......something along the lines of "but there you go again, your perception" or basically he was telling him your jumping to conclusions like everyone else and you dont know what your talking about.

I remember how rude Lee was, Casey had not been released yet, and basically he was trying to put LP in place as a mother would do for her two year old.

I interpreted Lee's statements to LP to mean yeah, they are saying she was kidnapped, but get wise, it didn't happen. (I am trying to provide the mindset I think lee was in not his actual words) I felt like in his own way Lee was trying to provide LP with info to get this thing going in a productive direction considering LP thought Caylee was alive when he first came to FL. I don't think Lee shared those thoughts.

I find this all totally confusing. Some sort of confidentiality agreement with the bailed out person, who is being guarded as a condition for posting the bond in the first place? A criminal investigation should override that. But if Casey told her material information, why didn't she go to LE a long time ago? What kind of professional would "bond" with a liar like Casey in the relatively short time she was there? Who had the bad judgement to put her there? If she knows anything, especially ANYTHING Casey said, she needs to get herself to LE yesterday, immunity or no immunity. Does anyone in this case ever act like a normal, responsible adult? The tow yard guy, who climbed into a nasty dumpster to try to retrieve that bag of garbage ought to get an award. He did.

I like your post.
I know they interviewed the female bodyguard before she left Orlando. What the hell could she have left out that would be so friggen' important that she needs immunity now ?

It's so scary to think that a bounty hunter who's probably seen alot by now is still taken in by a young lady who is said to be a sociopath. In this short period of time the BH became attached to Casey and was reduced to tears.

It's so scary to think that a bounty hunter who's probably seen alot by now is still taken in by a young lady who is said to be a sociopath. In this short period of time the BH became attached to Casey and was reduced to tears.

I thought he meant she was reduced to tears with the information she was carrying not as the result of an attachment to Casey.

Just throwing this out............. I would imagine that in most cases, LP's bounty hunters are looking for male fugitives. Their usual team may not include a woman.

They were presented with an unusual situation from the get go.......a young woman in jail, not cooperating with LE, and the bounty hunter's original goal was to bond her out, guaranteeing that she would not escape or kill herself. LP originally thought he would have unfettered access to Casey and could get her to talk. Jose Baez didn't want his client talking to anyone, and agreements were made that didn't allow LP to grill Casey as he planned to do.

Under the circumstances, LP would have had to find a female with experience in security to stay inside the house with Casey. I suspect that the woman who did become part of the team for this purpose was not someone whom LP had worked with before and therefore there wasn't the trust and confidence that comes from working with someone for a long time.

That said............on NG tonight, Rob said that "his person inside the house" told him that Casey had no reaction to the news about the air samples from the trunk of the car, saying lots of people had access to her trunk. The "person inside the house" would have to be the female body guard. So, she was relaying information to LP and RD about her observations inside the house.

I think there's something else, something she overheard, witnessed, or possibly she did tape record a conversation without permission. There's something that may be illegal and inadmissible.

I think bounty hunters typically do have at least one female on staff. When they go after someone who has jumped bail and knock on the door, fugitives are more likely to open the door to a female than someone like LP. That probably sounds bad but I think in these cases seeing a female knocking on your door is less intimidating if you've got a reason to hide, you just may open it. It's not to say someone like LP isn't standing right around the corner.

That alone makes me upset. How could she possibly be taken in by Casey? I know Casey never tells the truth, but the BH knew that before she went in the house. Does Casey have a magical spell she casts over people? :rolleyes:
She must, because people are believing her left and right.

I like your post.
I know they interviewed the female bodyguard before she left Orlando. What the hell could she have left out that would be so friggen' important that she needs immunity now ?

No idea. I can understand someone asking a lawyer for advice, for example, about how a confidentiality agreement (IF in fact there is one) fit in to a criminal investigation like this, or generalities like that. I'd think her attorney would just contact LE and have them compel her to testify, which is what would help her out in regard to a private contractual agreement. The agreement might not even be enforceable anyway, given that it's hard to imagine what the consideration given for it was. If she already talked to LE once, why the worry now? IF, IF it's true she's seeking immunity, that I don't get. A grant of immunity from prosecution by the state is to protect her if she has broken the law. That isn't a typical witness thing. Did she tell LE stuff and say that was all she knew when that wasn't the case? If LP and RD are going to keep going on the air discussing all this, they need to help get it resolved. This is the person who was originally inside to be their eyes and ears, and they were going to get information to find Caylee. What is going on? This is the kind of sideshow that is disturbing, even if you like LP and company.

That alone makes me upset. How could she possibly be taken in by Casey? I know Casey never tells the truth, but the BH knew that before she went in the house. Does Casey have a magical spell she casts over people? :rolleyes:

Yes. She really does. It is part of her personality. That's not to say she was taken in, but Casey's magical spell is in the way she talks. I guess you could call it charisma. I have known people like Casey, though nobody who went that far, admittedly.

I think we're doing the FBH a disservice in assuming that she was "taken in " by Casey. In the business she's in, I'm sure she's well aware of all the legalities ruling her situation. I believe she cried because....well, shoot, wouldn't YOU cry if you found out a sweet little 2 yr old had been trashed into a dumpster....by her mother??? Also, add to that the stress of knowing that info.

And, it could be that the FBH overheard this info. I highly doubt she and Casey had any heart-to-heart discussion. Not to say that Casey didn't try to be BFF with her, that's Casey's style. She'll say anything to get people to like her, to believe her. I'm sure the FBH was carrying like 50 pounds of salt with her!!

OK. This is just my experience and not meant to be "argumentative."

When I was a grad student I had a friend who had a "repo" company. I used to take jobs for a little extra money because the hours were so flexible. (So I guess I was a "repo-woman" LOL)

During the summers, I did repos out of state and even two in Mexico. I learned how to track people and cars and became pretty darned good at it. Eventually, we started doing more slip tracing than repos and became "bounty hunters" although we did not have a television show. I didn't have any kind of license - I worked under the license of the company.

So, my point is this...Leonard said that he brought in this female BH "whenever they needed to transport a female prisioner" etc. She may have been just someone like I was in college. Maybe she wasn't some seasoned, hard core professional and actually has a life outside of this friggin' case.

I would absolutely HATE to get involved in something like this and be traveling back and forth from CA to FL and having my name and image splashed all over the media. Attorneys can prevent that from happening and maybe that is why she's "lawyered up."

Also, if she is a real hard-core BH, she probably does a lot of work where being recognized would be a disadvantage. Maybe she is trying to work through an attorney to keep her identity less exploited by media...so she can keep working and earning a living. Nobody is throwing million dollar deals to the bit players in all this - they have to keep working to pay their bills.

JMO - and actually, not sure I believe it...just a possibility.

IMO if bounty hunter gets to close to any member of the family, then a new bounty hunter should be put in for safety sake. Rotate them. So many prisoners get the guard to feel sorry and help them to escape.......sociopaths are 'charming' people. IMO

IIRC, I heard LP say on NG last night that the girl works for Rob. Rob is also a PI besides being a bounty hunter/body guard.

I didn't take it at all that the girl bonded with Casey as to her reason in crying.

Baez made them all sign agreements and contracts after they bailed Casey out of jail. Baez used them all.

This female Casey-sitter obviously got some pretty disturbing information and possibly a confession from Casey, therefor lawyering up immediately.

When Leonard and Rob sat this girl down in their office, they knew she wasn't allowed to tell what she knew so they gave her a scenario of what they think may have happened and told the girl to stop them when the information is false. They took the journey of the phone calls and the car drop, then to the dumpster. That's when she started crying but didn't say "no".

This is some very significant information. Very significant.

If Casey is telling the truth, then she's laughing in LE's face by confessing, knowing these people were used to bail her out but weren't allowed to share what information they got.

I can't imagine any confidentiality that could / would be held up in a court of law to hide a murderer......... JB probably would really try to go after someone for a lawsuit at this time. To take the heat off Casey.

I am sure the FBI is smart enough to figure out a way to give her immunity. For all we know she has been working with LE the entire time. LE isn't giving away anything.

Any agreements LP and RD have signed, if any, haven't stopped them from talking about what they know. What is so different about the FBG who worked for Rob? I'm not accusing her, but trying to make sense of any supposed claim that she won't talk to LE without a prior grant of immunity.

Under the circumstances that existed at the time, LP and company did CA and JB a huge favor, at their own expense, in getting CA out of jail. LP publicly announced to all the naysayers that they would use their experience and get to the truth of what had happened to Caylee. They apparently extracted agreement that they had to guard CA at all times to protect themselves/their investment, or else they wouldn't have gotten her out of jail in the first place. All concerned have said they were not part of the defense team or agents of the defense. Anything they heard was not "privileged." I really doubt that any private, contractual confidentiality agreement would take precedence over a valid subpoena from criminal authorities. Immunity from criminal prosecution does not always go hand in hand with every simple subpoena to compel testimony. I also think that a civil suit by CA against the FBH for breach of such an alleged agreement is, while maybe theoretically possible, ludicrous to even think about.

It also makes no sense, IF it's true, that the FBH talked to LE once, before leaving FLA, and did not have these concerns. And now she's having tearful conversations with RD and LP that sound like something out of All the President's Men with "Deep Throat." Don't say anything, but blink 5 times if I'm on the right track. Is this really true? All these people are going to be potentially significant witnesses some day, and they really need to stop being a separate drama. I don't want to hear hints, teasers, clandestine stuff. Just go tell LE what you know and comport yourself with some dignity and overriding concern for Caylee Marie Anthony.

IIRC, I heard LP say on NG last night that the girl works for Rob. Rob is also a PI besides being a bounty hunter/body guard.

I didn't take it at all that the girl bonded with Casey as to her reason in crying.

Baez made them all sign agreements and contracts after they bailed Casey out of jail. Baez used them all.

This female Casey-sitter obviously got some pretty disturbing information and possibly a confession from Casey, therefor lawyering up immediately.

When Leonard and Rob sat this girl down in their office, they knew she wasn't allowed to tell what she knew so they gave her a scenario of what they think may have happened and told the girl to stop them when the information is false. They took the journey of the phone calls and the car drop, then to the dumpster. That's when she started crying but didn't say "no".

If Casey is telling the truth, then she's laughing in LE's face by confessing, knowing these people were used to bail her out but weren't allowed to share what information they got.

Do you think it is possible...

That the FBH (Rob's employee) wants immunity because she planted a listening device which recorded valuable information?

Do you think it is possible...

That the FBH (Rob's employee) wants immunity because she planted a listening device which recorded valuable information?

I really don't think so because he and LP didn't act like they knew what Casey told her. They'd know the information if they had listening devices.

But now, I don't know it to be proven that she asked for or is seeking any kind of immunity. I'm not sure where that came from.

I agree, I understand her atty advised her that LE could charge her withholding evidence and that is why she is requesting immunity before she talks to them. I also believe that she did have to sign a confidentiality agreement with JB before she was allowed to guard KC...

If KC is so innocent as they claim, why did they need confidentiality agreements?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back