The Female Bounty Hunter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know what? After reading and ruminating over the excellent posts in this thread, (especially ezryder's) I have come to the conclusion that LP and his gang have been working with LE from the beginning. I think LP is one sly fox.
I agree dat!

I think the female Body guard is on the side of the truth. I think this firm and business in general would have lawyers on retainer all the time. I think she probably did sign a confidentiality agreement of some sort to stay in the house. You know, so she wouldn't go around telling personal things about the family, like when or what they eat and other personal details that don't affect the case at all. I think, according to LP, she left Orlando without being debriefed by the Orlando LEOs. Once she got back home, she realized she needed to talk to the cops, because of what she heard.

She had a couple of problems though. One, she signed that confidentiality agreement, and doesn't want to open herself up to any civil action for breaking it. Two, she heard something she NEEDS to tell the local LEOs. So she has to have a lawyer to advise her how to get the information to cops without exposing herself. I don't think she is intentionally withholding information, but my guess would be she might be worried about the misprison of a felony. She would know that is a real possibility if the cops decide to use it.

Honestly, if you knew any of these players, would you give a statement without private counsel? I certainly would not because of all the stories and theories these people make up and jump on.

I have complete and total faith in LP. I think that he knows very much what he is doing and I know for a fact that they are still investigating this themselves. I spoke with the FBG...I am sure that it was her, because I was talking to LP and I asked him something and he passed the phone to her and we talked for about 20 minutes. I believe, after this conversation that they are 100% on the up and up and just want to find Caylee. To be clear, I have always thought that LP was on the up and up...at least after they started coming here (I admit I had my doubts in the beginning). I had no reason at the time that I spoke with her last week that I would even be in a position to question her credibility and now that it is an issue, I do not question her intentions, motives, or involvement before or after the fact. If I am wrong, so be it, but I will be shocked! I would rather not discuss what we talked about but I got some real insight into these people and am fully confident she is doing what she should be and I am sure that LE will not charge her with anything because if she is seeking immunity, she wants to talk. However, it is always better to be safe than sorry.

It could be something as simple as the female BG had to sign an agreement from Casey attorney............and now is un-sure legally what she can say or not say due to this.

Possible Caseys attorney has sent her a nasty letter threatening her that if she speaks, she can be sued of something? I don't get the feeling is't just one thing, I think it is several things she is worried about. But, again, this is all speculation on my part.

MitchLite, I really have not been a big fan of LP and company. I have heard people point out that LP has mentioned things that was discussed on this board on Nancy Grace - example - Zanny the Nanny book. He said that one on Thursday night.

I think that it may come out that the female bounty hunter would have had to sign a confidentiality agreement with Baez. I guarantee you that 'something' was probably signed.

Outside of the Anthony family, this female bounty hunter lived up close and personal with Casey. She spent more time with her than anyone else - even more than Baez at that point. Her story is very valuable and one no one else has. Can you imagine her book or interview - 'MY NINE DAYS WITH THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN AMERICA'? lol

Anyway, I was the one who stated on the Thursday night Nancy Grace thread if the female bounty hunter had maybe signed a confidentiality agreement not to speak about the time she spent with Casey. However, what I was questioning was why she felt she had to get an attorney and then tell the detectives that she would not be talking on advice from her attorney. I do question that because who would not cooperate with Law Enforcement in a case like this?

The female bounty hunter should be totally willing to speak with the detectives and/or FBI, IMO. Her attorney could request that the interview be kept sealed, so what would be the harm? When this goes to trial, all of them (bounty hunters) will have to testify anyway.

Just my personal opinion and not meant to make LP's fans angry!

Morning all! Glad to see more comments today. Seems lately a lot of times that a thread starts, it just kinda fizzles out. My bet? This one won't!!!

Couple more thoughts, since I've had time to sleep on this:

HRcodepink -- Could you, would you, do us a big favor? You said you've spoken with this lady. Would you at least give us some type of acronym by which to refer to her? I already find myself hating typing LBG, or her, or any of the variety of ways we're referring to this lady. I think we need to have some way to identify her! Not asking for information or necessarily a given name; simply an initial. TIA.

The more I've thought about this and tossed it back and forth with hubby, I'm thinking the LBG was not wired to record, but possibly wired simply to maintain contact with LP and Rob in the RV in case something happened and she needed assistance. Might LP have recorded her feed? Who knows; I suspect that will come out, too. I don't believe she would have had any control over what was done with the feed. And that would, perhaps, be covered by any potential confidentiality agreement LP signed, and not one she signed? Just posturing there.

Also, I think we should remember the nature of this lady's profession. I think I said this earlier!! She's a body guard/perhaps bounty hunter. By the nature of her job, I don't think she's accustomed to dealing with the upper level of humanity. Please, don't read that wrong -- I mean I believe she deals more with wrongdoers than with law-abiding citizens. Regardless of outward appearances, I sincerely doubt that she would have developed any type of relationship with any of the As. I have no clue how long this woman has been working as a BG, but I so respect what she's done to this point, and the manner in which she's done it.

Think about it...do we know of, or have we heard of, anyone who has spent any amount of time (that being defined in my mind as, oh, more than half an hour or so) with KC who hasn't spilled their guts at the first opportunity? I can't think of a one! I give no credence whatsoever to the idea that she would have ever been 'on the As side.' I think she simply did the job she was assigned and, IMHO, did it well. Now she's taking the next necessary steps. She's going to talk with LE, I truly believe, but knows that the moment the first word is uttered she will be heartlessly shredded, especially by the As. Me? I'm not sure I wouldn't have had a lawyer before I ever stepped into the house to begin the job!

I have posted this on several threads and I am just going to put as much info as I can here to clarify because I noticed that many people seem to still think that since the FBG is not LE, she is not required to give LE any information. She can plead the fifth for anything that could incriminate her of being involved in the crime and she could plead the fifth on misprision, but if she is seeking immunity, she wants to talk. They even mentioned it on NG last night.

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOUR JOB (Not yelling, just emphasizing) if you have information on a crime that has been committed, you MUST report it to the proper authorities as soon as you are physically able. If you do not, you are guilty of Misprision of a Felony.

U.S. Code, Title 18, Part I, Chapter 1, Section 4

Misprision of a Felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

From here:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00000004----000-.html

and

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m034.htm

MISPRISION OF FELONY - Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the U.S., conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the U.S. 18 USC

Misprision of felony, is the like concealment of felony, without giving any degree of maintenance to the felon for if any aid be given him, the party becomes an accessory after the fact.

Interesting. So if you are driving down the highway and see an accident. You check and no one is seriously injured so you go on your way and don't report. Later it turns out that the person who caused the accident was drunk- you could be arrested because you didn't report the accident?

Karenmamo- I agree. Everyone is saying Casey is a “talker” in this thread but while she’s been said to chatter a lot by her friends, she seems very, very capable of talking without actually revealing anything true or relevant. I very highly doubt Casey told the bounty hunter anything or anyone in that house anything. I tend to think maybe something incriminating about one of the other Anthonys could have come out…

You have to remember that the FBG was with Casey in her most unguarded moments. She was with her in her home, her comfort zone. The place where most people will drop their guard a bit. She was with her at bedtime and first thing in the morning, when most people are the least guarded. And she was in the role of helper- she was a protecter from the world when the world was against Casey and could be dangerous. She was a companion at a time that Casey's world shrunk to one house and no parties.

No there was probably not a confession. But Casey could have dropped hints and clues, vague things. Her interactions with her family could be important- esp. if Casey did this because of anger at CA. Casey may have thrown hints toward CA, rubbed it in so to speak.

The female BG would be in a position to see who besides Casey was running the show and who might have known more than they admitted to. She also would have been in a position to see Casey's reaction to news from LE and to see the arguments and/or heated discussions between the other household members.

You have to remember that the FBG was with Casey in her most unguarded moments. She was with her in her home, her comfort zone. The place where most people will drop their guard a bit. She was with her at bedtime and first thing in the morning, when most people are the least guarded. And she was in the role of helper- she was a protecter from the world when the world was against Casey and could be dangerous. She was a companion at a time that Casey's world shrunk to one house and no parties.

I understand your point but I'm still highly skeptical. Casey didn't seem very attached to her home. If she were a sensitive person she might be, but she wasn't even living there for quite a while before her arrest. She didn't seem very attached to her parents either. I'm sure she acted all "Oh mommy I'm scared, I'm so glad to be home, I love you mom, thanks for rescuing me" but it's all just hollow manipulation, clearly, since she would have gone right on avoiding her mom had CA not tracked her down. The high five with Lee, the getting dolled up, staying out hours every day with her attorney...well it just doesn't point to Casey having a change of heart and being a gentle, sensitive homebody all of a sudden...

No there was probably not a confession. But Casey could have dropped hints and clues, vague things. Her interactions with her family could be important- esp. if Casey did this because of anger at CA. Casey may have thrown hints toward CA, rubbed it in so to speak.

I think you're more likely to be onto to something there, and I agree Casey could have let something slip as a mistake, possibly while talking to her parents and telling them half-truths to get them off her back...
The female BG would be in a position to see who besides Casey was running the show and who might have known more than they admitted to. She also would have been in a position to see Casey's reaction to news from LE and to see the arguments and/or heated discussions between the other household members

Totally agree. I hope she's forthcoming with lots of details!!!!

Is it illegal to have sexual relations with said prisoner? Casey apparently has a taste for LE maybe she has a taste for Bounty hunters too?

This boat (case) is so far out of the water it's in the atmosphere, I would be willing to bet aliens may land and provide us testimony at some point here!!!

Here is the transcription link to Friday night's show:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

FYI, after reviewing the transcripts of Thursday's and Friday's shows, I did not find any reference to the body guard asking for immunity except in the banner of Friday night's show. I have no idea where NG's producer's got that information or whether it is, in fact, true.

Just wanted to clear this up.

Amazing where all this thread has ventured. Seems to me that if its only helpful information, then no need for a lawyer or for worry because who would need to even know that she told the information to LE if it is not going to repeated but hopefully used to shed light on the case. But, if it is some information that will need to be used on a witness stand by the person, then maybe that is why a lawyer is needed. But I'm just taking guesses here. I know nothing!

I think the female Body guard is on the side of the truth. I think this firm and business in general would have lawyers on retainer all the time. I think she probably did sign a confidentiality agreement of some sort to stay in the house. You know, so she wouldn't go around telling personal things about the family, like when or what they eat and other personal details that don't affect the case at all. I think, according to LP, she left Orlando without being debriefed by the Orlando LEOs. Once she got back home, she realized she needed to talk to the cops, because of what she heard.

She had a couple of problems though. One, she signed that confidentiality agreement, and doesn't want to open herself up to any civil action for breaking it. Two, she heard something she NEEDS to tell the local LEOs. So she has to have a lawyer to advise her how to get the information to cops without exposing herself. I don't think she is intentionally withholding information, but my guess would be she might be worried about the misprison of a felony. She would know that is a real possibility if the cops decide to use it.

Honestly, if you knew any of these players, would you give a statement without private counsel? I certainly would not because of all the stories and theories these people make up and jump on.

I agree. I don't think the lady body guard went into this situation without some background on the Anthony family and the situation at hand. She knew before getting to Florida that she was going to be involved in a high-profile case.

If she was briefed by LP before going, she probably went into the situation believing that Caylee had been kidnapped and that LP was going to bond her mother, Casey, out so that he could discuss the kidnapping with her and pursue the kidnapper to bring Caylee home.

It was when the 400 pages of material was released that caused LP to reconsider. It was then that he decided that the odds were that Caylee was deceased. Then LE released some of their findings on the forensics on the trunk of the car, and that only further confirmed LP's opinion that Caylee was deceased.

I'm sure the woman body guard didn't live in a vavuum and was aware of news in the case. She probably formed her own opinion after living with the Anthony family for 9 days. Perhaps the Anthony family members discussed the 400 pages in the body guard's presence? I remember Cindy admonishing the media outside her house to read the 400 pages, calling it "interesting reading."

I suspect that the lady body guard has a story to tell, and hopefully whatever she has to say will contain the clues needed to reach a resolution in this case.

Could her request for immunity be something along the lines of, oh, maybe she had some type of taping device and recorded all her conversations with KC, maybe without the appropriate 'authorization'? Kinda out of left field, but so much of what's going on in this case is out of left field, why not?

oooo..I hope she taped it.

I am not in the majority of most on this board. I don't and have never viewed LP and crew as heros. I always thought they did this for the media attention and still do. I don't have much respect for LP going on NG show every night and providing information about an on-going case that has yet to go to trial.
***snipped**

I also NEVER understood why he signed that agreement with Caseys attorney, and if he did.......this will cause an issue in court with whatever he has to say.

Just something does not sit right with me on this aspect of the case. I just feel that allot of what LP is saying is his opinion vs. on actual facts.

I have to agree a little. I like LP and think he wants this solved as much as the rest of us. But, how is LE allowing him to go on NG and divulge info regarding a ongoing investiogation. Isnt it basically interfering with investigation/ Or are LE using LP to "leak" evidence ??????????/ its so strange

I think that woman was with Tim Miller. She went over to him after she left the house.

I do remember part of this. Did she go over to Tim Miller, or he to her? I got the impression that he wanted information from her about what was said inside when the police came, as he was outside, having just given an interview or was in the process of trying to give one.

LP did/does not seem very concerned with why she feels the need for immunity- so possible it has nothing to do with illegal recordings?????

Also, Tony posts on this board, and does read it. I am sure he has had the opportunity to read this thread, or been notified about it. Possible he could shed some light on the situation?

Has it been established if she was an employee of Tonys company, or a non=contract brought in just for this job?????

I agree with all the posts speculating that the body guard probably wore some sort of wire for her own protection. If the audio revealed evidence that Casey or any Anthony family member had committed a crime, the BG could potentially be prosecuted as an accessory after the fact because she either concealed or destroyed the audio record of those admissions when she left FL without speaking to LE. It doesn't matter that the audio would be inadmissible as evidence at trial.

I'm almost positive she would never be prosecuted as an accessory after the fact, but it's wise of her to have an attorney, regardless of what info she does/doesn't have. I would imagine she will cooperate with LE and also that the info she provides will be significant.

(also, if you read the statutory provision above and grew as alarmed as I did-- please note that the Florida statute does NOT shield family members of the principle (aka Cindy, George, Lee) from being classed as accessories in cases involving child abuse and aggravated child abuse, should that become an issue.)

Good Post!
I think what you are saying is, The FB possibly "forgot" to mention that she had audio (or had) of her conversations with Casey, and needs to be carefull now....
that makes sense

i have been wondering about her too. i just wonder what she knows & why did she get a lawyer ? also why she didnt go to LE while she was in florida ? does she really know anything ? probably more lies from casey & family. does she have anything they all told her on tape ? that would be good but would it be allowed to be used against casey in court ?

My heart literally fell to my stomach tonight after LP mentioned
that he had talked with her.

She would NOT answer, but cried when he asked her about the dumpster and Caylee's body. 'Nuff said...I feel sick !

Makes sense now as to why she lawyered up and wouldn't talk to LE. IF that really is the case, that lady should have told what she knew way before now. Personally, I don't understand how she could feel close to KC if this is the truth. I would have wanted to strangle her and ran to the LE ask quick as possible.

Makes sense now as to why she lawyered up and wouldn't talk to LE. IF that really is the case, that lady should have told what she knew way before now. Personally, I don't understand how she could feel close to KC if this is the truth. I would have wanted to strangle her and ran to the LE ask quick as possible.

Perhaps if we were with Casey 24 x 7, she would use her "voo doo " on us, and we would like her too. LQQK how many people it has worked on. Definetly, this gal needs to talk, and they NEED to offer her 100% immunity for what she knows. We need to find that baby and put her to rest at any cost !:blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back