The Female Bounty Hunter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. I don't think the lady body guard went into this situation without some background on the Anthony family and the situation at hand. She knew before getting to Florida that she was going to be involved in a high-profile case.

If she was briefed by LP before going, she probably went into the situation believing that Caylee had been kidnapped and that LP was going to bond her mother, Casey, out so that he could discuss the kidnapping with her and pursue the kidnapper to bring Caylee home.

It was when the 400 pages of material was released that caused LP to reconsider. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:It was then that he decided that the odds were that Caylee was deceased. Then LE released some of their findings on the forensics on the trunk of the car, and that only further confirmed LP's opinion that Caylee was deceased.

I'm sure the woman body guard didn't live in a vavuum and was aware of news in the case. She probably formed her own opinion after living with the Anthony family for 9 days. Perhaps the Anthony family members discussed the 400 pages in the body guard's presence? :clap: I remember Cindy admonishing the media outside her house to read the 400 pages, calling it "interesting reading."

I suspect that the lady body guard has a story to tell, and hopefully whatever she has to say will contain the clues needed to reach a resolution in this case.

Is it possible that LP felt a bit :furious: about JB screwing him over the way he did?

OK...I didn't plow through the entire thread to see if this had been covered already...

I was curious what compelled that lady, on that specific day, to drive to the Anthony home and rummage through the trash. Perhaps the female bounty hunter tipped the lady off that some evidence (i.e. the shamrock hat) was being disposed of, and she didn't want to go directly to LE with it for some reason.

Anyone know the timing of when the female bounty hunter left the Anthony home, and when the lady found the ripped shamrock hat in the trash? Do these times overlap.

...dunno...just a thought

could be she had an agreement with jb that she could not report anything she saw or heard. LP would know that-has he said anything about her

Well I thought after watching NG of October 7, that perhaps the LBH was the person that provided KC with the secret cell phone and was concerned about the obstruction charge as mentioned on NG.? This also makes sense to me for a couple of reasons:

-If that were the case then LBH would have been able to set up something on that phone whereby they could listen to and/or record all the conversations from that phone, which I belive is illegal in Florida without permission from both parties? so that would also be something for which she would require immunity.
I really really REALLY hope she did. KC would be giving away GOLD while using that phone because she believed it to be "safe" from police.

IMHO, this could also explain why LBH cried in LP's office (as mentioned on NG a while back) She may have been very upset that she had broken the law, and, she also lied and betrayed KC's trust in her. From all accounts LBH sounds like a nice and moral person. Maybe she just felt bad about being "dishonest" even if it was to a murdering liar. I know that I hold myself to certain standards and would feel bad violating the law and lying like that to anyone, especially if I was a bounty hunter and held to higher standard of honesty concerning these types of things.

In addition to the above, NG and LP know that KC is watching the show. Is it possible that talking about the secret phone, followed up by LP stating that KC knows where the body is but so do alot of other people, that they are trying to spook her? KC would then realise (if my LBH idea is correct) that she has been sold out by yet ANOTHER person that she thought was "on her side" (read - person she thought she was successfully manipulating) and that LE knows EVERY SINGLE WORD SHE SPOKE on that phone?

FINGERS CROSSED RIGHT?!

Anyways, thats just one of my idea about LBH :)

Well I thought after watching NG of October 7, that perhaps the LBH was the person that provided KC with the secret cell phone and was concerned about the obstruction charge as mentioned on NG.? This also makes sense to me for a couple of reasons:

-If that were the case then LBH would have been able to set up something on that phone whereby they could listen to and/or record all the conversations from that phone, which I belive is illegal in Florida without permission from both parties? so that would also be something for which she would require immunity.
I really really REALLY hope she did. KC would be giving away GOLD while using that phone because she believed it to be "safe" from police.

IMHO, this could also explain why LBH cried in LP's office (as mentioned on NG a while back) She may have been very upset that she had broken the law, and, she also lied and betrayed KC's trust in her. From all accounts LBH sounds like a nice and moral person. Maybe she just felt bad about being "dishonest" even if it was to a murdering liar. I know that I hold myself to certain standards and would feel bad violating the law and lying like that to anyone, especially if I was a bounty hunter and held to higher standard of honesty concerning these types of things.

In addition to the above, NG and LP know that KC is watching the show. Is it possible that talking about the secret phone, followed up by LP stating that KC knows where the body is but so do alot of other people, that they are trying to spook her? KC would then realise (if my LBH idea is correct) that she has been sold out by yet ANOTHER person that she thought was "on her side" (read - person she thought she was successfully manipulating) and that LE knows EVERY SINGLE WORD SHE SPOKE on that phone?

FINGERS CROSSED RIGHT?!

Expanding on this idea, which is pretty plausible to me, even if she didn't have a listening device planted, they could track her pings just like with the other phones. It would be great if it were the FBH because now they know where to look (under whom the account is held).

FINGERS CROSSED RIGHT?!

Interesting. This would answer two questions for me. 1. Why LBH needed to lawyer up. 2. LP said threats, was wondering if someone else receiving threats, could be LBH through LP or TP.

I have never seen this as a topic. I hope it is ok to post on it. It seems to me this woman that watched KC from Padilla's team is like a big secret. No one knows her name. No one knows what she saw or heard. apparently she has never been interviewed by LE (according to LP). LP pretends not to know anything that this woman saw or heard (according to him on the NG show). Why is this? Why is this woman protecting KC and why is Leonard protecting her? And why is she immune from an interview with LE?

I think there is a thread about her on here. isn't she selling her story or something?

JB, I have never heard she was selling her story. Are you speaking about Padilla's bounty hunter woman friend that was with Casey 24/7 watching her? For some reason all her info is a big secret and I am wondering why. Can we have a thread on her?

JB, I have never heard she was selling her story. Are you speaking about Padilla's bounty hunter woman friend that was with Casey 24/7 watching her? For some reason all her info is a big secret and I am wondering why. Can we have a thread on her?
sure. I just had to find it for ya.

I think there is a thread about her on here. isn't she selling her story or something?

:eek::eek: JBean, what is this about the lady bounty hunter 'selling' her story?

I think this case is such a zoo and everyone who comes near it gets their personal life torn apart, their motives questioned, and their 15 minutes if they want it or not. Lawyering up is not a sign of guilt to me, it is a logical response to attempt to control the splatter she is about to pick up. I am sure she is going to talk to the police, she may know something she didn't realize was relevant (or even considered to be true) until she left, and whomever she did tell it has gotten back to LE who says they are interested. Someone around her probably advised her to contact an attorney, or an attorney contacted her.

You are so right Impatient. You know I find myself thanking God that I live so far away from that family, particularily KC. She is like a bull dozer destroying everything, everyone in her way.
Wish CA could realize that maybe now her and GA can take a breath again. Hopefully in time they'll work on rebuilding their lives with each other. I still reserve MO's as to their involvement, but still have to say KC has been a weight around their necks for way too long.

:eek::eek: JBean, what is this about the lady bounty hunter 'selling' her story?
probably just some speculation and I was thinking out loud. Sorry about that. i wouldn't run with it lovejac. it was just to jog my memory so I could find the thread for kathyn2.

Why would she need immunity. I think she was on LP payroll

I think once this is over that GA and Ca will not be togther. but it they are bless them.
NH mom and stepfather are now divorce.

I sad this before, if I were the female bounty hunter, and it was important to the case, I would tell what I know and would not care one bit about getting in trouble!

Thanks for finding this JBean. I am surprised that no one is talking about how mysterious this bounty hunter woman is and why Padilla protects her and why she appears to be Casey's friend and is keeping her mouth shut! Refusing to even speak with LE. Seems very odd to me....

sure. I just had to find it for ya.

My suspicion with her lawyering up is and always has been that she was in fact wired or equipped with a recording device. And she does not want to face any legal ramifications because of that. As she would be the one in the house wearing the device she is the one on the hook. Especially if it is a recorder and not a wire.

LP always seems to know exactly what stories KC told to everyone. Every time her stories and lies changed, every little thing. When supposedly he only ever had one brief conversation with her, where she ordered him out of the house. His patern of decribing her stories and lies never seems to reflect heresay, such as "Rob told me this..." etc. Just the way he speaks about things KC has said has always led me to strongly suspect that he was hearing the conversations first hand. Which means there was some form of wire of questionable legality.

My suspicion with her lawyering up is and always has been that she was in fact wired or equipped with a recording device. And she does not want to face any legal ramifications because of that. As she would be the one in the house wearing the device she is the one on the hook. Especially if it is a recorder and not a wire.

LP always seems to know exactly what stories KC told to everyone. Every time her stories and lies changed, every little thing. When supposedly he only ever had one brief conversation with her, where she ordered him out of the house. His patern of decribing her stories and lies never seems to reflect heresay, such as "Rob told me this..." etc. Just the way he speaks about things KC has said has always led me to strongly suspect that he was hearing the conversations first hand. Which means there was some form of wire of questionable legality.

Fae, she was not wired.
When they all got home, they did lots of talking together and sharing.
I am guessing that Leonard called LE because the 'girl' had more information than she knew she did.
This is what I am learning at Leonard's site.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back