The Female Bounty Hunter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only think shocking and surprising would be that Caylee is really alive and that Casey's story was true. I can't imagine anything else that would be shocking.

Yeah, I agree...I do feel she is no longer with us tho. I just wonder what the woman BH has to offer us?

I would like to add that, I think the A Team hated her being there. :)

But if you think back early on LP and crew were the hero's that got KC out of jail. It all turned sour later on. There were a few days where things were just peachy with the A's and LP and crew. I mean LA was handing over cell records to them etc. IMO there was time in there for plenty of things to be said or done.

You're right........in the beginning, the Anthony family thought LP and the body guards were squarely behind them. RD has said that when he accompanied Casey to and from JB's office she talked to him with no hesitation, telling him about meeting Zenaida and Samantha at J. Blanchard Park, not the Sawgrass Apts. It seems that for a while Casey was free with information.

So it's not difficult to see that the female body guard might have developed a close relationship with the family.

I agree with u on this one. except i am a fan leonard but you are right we all have a right to an attorny and thats it this part of the story. If she does talk to LE i just hope it information that can lead them to caylee.

This is so GREAT that we don't agree on LP, but are not fighting or being rude!

I am just really worried that with all the games that the Anthony family plays, if everyone else is not above board, it will mess the case up even more.

You're right........in the beginning, the Anthony family thought LP and the body guards were squarely behind them. RD has said that when he accompanied Casey to and from JB's office she talked to him with no hesitation, telling him about meeting Zenaida and Samantha at J. Blanchard Park, not the Sawgrass Apts. It seems that for a while Casey was free with information.

So it's not difficult to see that the female body guard might have developed a close relationship with the family.

Okay you were picking up what I was throwing down. I just keep hearing that it was all sour times with the LP& crew and it really wasn't IMO. KC was spouting out stuff to RD..LA was calling LP everyday, giving him KC's cell phone recoreds, and the female guard was hugging CA when KC got arrested from her home live on NG...there was some love at some point with these folks. It all changed when LP threatened to pull the bond.

She might need to lawyer up, if she knew something about evidence being destroyed. Or learned where some might be that was time sensitive. Then not reported anything, cause of a signed agreement. Thinking she is in a 'catch 22' she might lawyer up. Who would point out that even with the signed agreement, it's stuff she was required to report. Since she did not, she now needs to deal with getting police to not press charges for waiting. ~ Just guessing.

I always believed she was wired. Where those i the van could hear in side. For personal protection and pure noseiness for those in the van.

The tapes would not be allowed in court. But it does tell the LE exactly what she knows. Who else knows, etc. Which would let them know what questions to ask in a court of law to persons who have sworn to tell the truth.

This is so GREAT that we don't agree on LP, but are not fighting or being rude!

I am just really worried that with all the games that the Anthony family plays, if everyone else is not above board, it will mess the case up even more.

no need to be rude to anyone for having there own opinion, I would hate to see anything mess this case up to where casey could get off..so lets hope that don't happen. besides i think you post good points

Maybe the female BG heard some new wild tale about the body in the trunk. I can't think of anything that would be that shocking or suprising in this case. The only thing that would shock me is to find out more preplanning that is worse than the chloroform.

Last night on NG, LP stated that the guard was advised by her atty that she could be charged withholding evidence. Not sure what that is, but I assume is why she is asking for immunity. I hope they give to her and we get to hear what she has to say.

TES - I sent them a donation and received a nice ty email this morning. I replied back thanking them and telling them I was anxious for their bombshell news. Following is the email reply I received.

Lol…I will post as soon as I can. Thank you.

I may have taken this wrong, but seemed to me that there is going to be some kind of announcement that they are aware of.

The only think shocking and surprising would be that Caylee is really alive and that Casey's story was true. I can't imagine anything else that would be shocking.

It was posted that TES's statement was taken out of context, but since they were searching swamps and wooded areas for a body that wouldn't be surprising. What would be surprising was if they got a credible tip that Caylee was alive and that's why they pulled out. But that doesn't explain the sobbing woman (was that Tim's wife or assistant?) at search headquarters.
Although I know I'll bawl when Caylee's found regardless of if she's here or in Heaven.

I just don't get this. What could she possibly have learned that would cause her to apparently sympathize with the Anthony's, possibly even Casey ?

I thought she was sympathizing with a woman who lost her GD and who is dealing with her Daughter who is now a criminal. That is rather shocking. I would sympathize with anyone who is dealing with that.

I am not in the majority of most on this board. I don't and have never viewed LP and crew as heros. I always thought they did this for the media attention and still do. I don't have much respect for LP going on NG show every night and providing information about an on-going case that has yet to go to trial.

If as LP says, "this is all about finding Caylee"......then what he is doing is NOT helping this case in any way. LP and crew were the only independent ones around the Anthony family once she got out of jail........and there testimony in court could be viewed as very important, but that has now been called into question (IMO)

I also NEVER understood why he signed that agreement with Caseys attorney, and if he did.......this will cause an issue in court with whatever he has to say.

Just something does not sit right with me on this aspect of the case. I just feel that allot of what LP is saying is his opinion vs. on actual facts.
In MY opinion LP speaking out on NG and other public forums is a welcome break in the nonstop secrecy. I LOVE to hear what he has to say because he's like one of us only he's privy to a lot more info than we are. He's really trying to get to the bottom of this case. We've seen him come charging in, innocently thinking he was going to save the day, then go to admitting he was wrong and facing the reality that Caylee is no longer with us and actually ponying up 50 grand for someone to find her body. I personally like the guy. He may be a gun-jumper, but he speaks his mind.

Last night on NG, LP stated that the guard was advised by her atty that she could be charged withholding evidence. Not sure what that is, but I assume is why she is asking for immunity. I hope they give to her and we get to hear what she has to say.

TES - I sent them a donation and received a nice ty email this morning. I replied back thanking them and telling them I was anxious for their bombshell news. Following is the email reply I received.

Lol…I will post as soon as I can. Thank you.

I may have taken this wrong, but seemed to me that there is going to be some kind of announcement that they are aware of.

I'm confused (nothing new though) but why would TES send leonard a donation? or do u mean leonard sent TES one?

[Elphaba;2710924]The gems of info LP & Co have told the media, after leaving Orlando, surely had to come from this lady being with Casey... (remember, LP implied he had very little to do with Casey... then keeps dropping info that makes it sound like he had interacted with Casey) so I ponder if maybe she has lawyered up because she is now being pressed on the details she told LP, and that info she told LP isn't exactly the truth. The reason I say that is because I can't see Casey and the Anthony's allowing the lady to get the kind of info that has come down the pipe from LP: she was a stranger in their home... she was with a group that obviously did NOT support Casey... I just really can't see the Anthony's allowing the lady to be privy to important components of the case. level.

I think it's a valid theory that she has been feeding info to LP and RD. However, with regard to her support of Casey, remember in the beginning and almost up to the end, LP and his crew did support her, in that he publically spoke of us belief that Caylee was alive. His support didn't change until a couple of days before they packed up and left, after he had read the 400-page document. By that point, she may have become personally involved with Cindy and George. That may have been a goal...you know, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer and all that.

I honestly believe that she has lawyered up to protect herself from anything and everything. Perhaps she just doesn't want to make a mistake and jeopardize the case. Having an attorney to advise her and work with LE would ensure that that does not happen.

I sent TES a donation and these were my emails back and forth

I'm confused (nothing new though) but why would TES send leonard a donation? or do u mean leonard sent TES one?

I sent TES a donation and these were my emails back and forth

ah ok thanks for clearing that up for me and bless u for your kindness. For all the ppl that donated directly to the family i feel sorry for, i would never donate to a family directly but TES you betchya

Okay you were picking up what I was throwing down. I just keep hearing that it was all sour times with the LP& crew and it really wasn't IMO. KC was spouting out stuff to RD..LA was calling LP everyday, giving him KC's cell phone recoreds, and the female guard was hugging CA when KC got arrested from her home live on NG...there was some love at some point with these folks. It all changed when LP threatened to pull the bond.

Going back to the beginning, when LP got involved, he believed Casey's story about Zenaida kidnapping Caylee and thought Casey was afraid to divulge the information for fear of what the kidnapper would do. He planned on working with Casey to get that information and rescuing Caylee. As far as the Anthony family was concerned, they had someone squarely in their corner that was going to help them. So for a while, there was a comfortable rapport between LP and the family and they cooperated. It was only when LE revealed some of the foresnic results that LP changed his mind.

It is second hand info in a sense. We do know that LE is out in CA. I am sure they are not at knotsberry farm or disney land :blowkiss: (btw, I love your mental challenges Mitch and your solid foot in reality! I need that time to time :blowkiss:)

There are so MANY issues in this case that I have gone through with my own daughter that it is scary. I worry sometimes that I don't come across the right way, or come across as knowing it all :( I just really try and give some insite on someone like Casey......and even then it is hard to do because our normal perspective in life does not allow us to even begin to understand someone like Casey.

If I think I know Casey.........she ran her mouth to the female BG......she can't help it, someone like her NEVER knows when to shut up and just continues to bury themselves, thats how they get caught with so many of there lies, they can't NOT TALK .

Plus, just under normal situations, not being able to have friends over, lol....not having friends anymore........no extended family to speak of......stuck in a home not being able to go out......

There are so MANY issues in this case that I have gone through with my own daughter that it is scary. I worry sometimes that I don't come across the right way, or come across as knowing it all :( I just really try and give some insite on someone like Casey......and even then it is hard to do because our normal perspective in life does not allow us to even begin to understand someone like Casey.

If I think I know Casey.........she ran her mouth to the female BG......she can't help it, someone like her NEVER knows when to shut up and just continues to bury themselves, thats how they get caught with so many of there lies, they can't NOT TALK .

Plus, just under normal situations, not being able to have friends over, lol....not having friends anymore........no extended family to speak of......stuck in a home not being able to go out......

again good point cause she befriended a 12 y/o wanting her to stay the night.

Going back to the beginning, when LP got involved, he believed Casey's story about Zenaida kidnapping Caylee and thought Casey was afraid to divulge the information for fear of what the kidnapper would do. He planned on working with Casey to get that information and rescuing Caylee. As far as the Anthony family was concerned, they had someone squarely in their corner that was going to help them. So for a while, there was a comfortable rapport between LP and the family and they cooperated. It was only when LE revealed some of the foresnic results that LP changed his mind.

do you (or anyone) remember when LP attended one of the prayer vigals.......the media showed a tiny clip of LP speaking with Lee........possible this was the first time they had interacted? It appeared that way to me at least, as if this was the first time they had actually spoken. Anyways....LP was giving his version of what he thought was the situation....and Lee said somewhat in a snarky manner......something along the lines of "but there you go again, your perception" or basically he was telling him your jumping to conclusions like everyone else and you dont know what your talking about.

I remember how rude Lee was, Casey had not been released yet, and basically he was trying to put LP in place as a mother would do for her two year old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back