The Female Bounty Hunter

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since most every lawyer that's been on Nancy Grace has said that LE has likely bugged the Anthony house and phones, maybe LE wanted to meet with the female BH to discuss the information she and LE heard inside the house. Perhaps they wanted to discuss what they would like her (and LP) to remain silent about in the media.

There are so MANY issues in this case that I have gone through with my own daughter that it is scary. I worry sometimes that I don't come across the right way, or come across as knowing it all :( I just really try and give some insite on someone like Casey......and even then it is hard to do because our normal perspective in life does not allow us to even begin to understand someone like Casey.

If I think I know Casey.........she ran her mouth to the female BG......she can't help it, someone like her NEVER knows when to shut up and just continues to bury themselves, thats how they get caught with so many of there lies, they can't NOT TALK .

Plus, just under normal situations, not being able to have friends over, lol....not having friends anymore........no extended family to speak of......stuck in a home not being able to go out......

I agree with the talkative thing..it was noted by some of her friends as well that she was a yapper. I believe CA liked the female BG and Casey did too..I can totally see her talking it up..even if it was bull crap other "stories" like she told RD.

do you (or anyone) remember when LP attended one of the prayer vigals.......the media showed a tiny clip of LP speaking with Lee........possible this was the first time they had interacted? It appeared that way to me at least, as if this was the first time they had actually spoken. Anyways....LP was giving his version of what he thought was the situation....and Lee said somewhat in a snarky manner......something along the lines of "but there you go again, your perception" or basically he was telling him your jumping to conclusions like everyone else and you dont know what your talking about.

I remember how rude Lee was, Casey had not been released yet, and basically he was trying to put LP in place as a mother would do for her two year old.

yes i remeber that.

There are so MANY issues in this case that I have gone through with my own daughter that it is scary. I worry sometimes that I don't come across the right way, or come across as knowing it all :( I just really try and give some insite on someone like Casey......and even then it is hard to do because our normal perspective in life does not allow us to even begin to understand someone like Casey.

If I think I know Casey.........she ran her mouth to the female BG......she can't help it, someone like her NEVER knows when to shut up and just continues to bury themselves, thats how they get caught with so many of there lies, they can't NOT TALK .

Plus, just under normal situations, not being able to have friends over, lol....not having friends anymore........no extended family to speak of......stuck in a home not being able to go out......

Mitchlite.............you bring up some very good points! We do know that the relationship between Cindy and Casey was tense. Casey may have welcomed having the female body guard inside the house, knowing that with her presence there wouldn't be any huge family blow ups. Casey is a talker, and she may have confided something to the body guard.

I too often worry about how my words come across because this is the written word and doesn't allow for tone of voice, facial expression, etc. I sometimes spend way too much time composing a post, thinking......"no, that could be taken the wrong way.":)

do you (or anyone) remember when LP attended one of the prayer vigals.......the media showed a tiny clip of LP speaking with Lee........possible this was the first time they had interacted? It appeared that way to me at least, as if this was the first time they had actually spoken. Anyways....LP was giving his version of what he thought was the situation....and Lee said somewhat in a snarky manner......something along the lines of "but there you go again, your perception" or basically he was telling him your jumping to conclusions like everyone else and you dont know what your talking about.

I remember how rude Lee was, Casey had not been released yet, and basically he was trying to put LP in place as a mother would do for her two year old.

I remember something similar early on, I remember LA correcting LP. I especially think LA trusted them though. I remember when way back LP claimed to have KC's phone records when they were discussing the whole ping thing..I totally didn't believe him at the time..he proved me wrong when NG suddenly ended up with the records mysteriously, after LP said that he had them. At some point that entire family had some faith in LP..IMO.

again good point cause she befriended a 12 y/o wanting her to stay the night.

That blows me away! But, again, another thing so much in common with my own daughter and people just like her. They really will use anyone, regardless of there age. If they think they can get something out of them, or feel that they can turn someone to there side, they will.

Usually someone like Casey has friends that are younger than her (although not this young!) They tend not to get along with there own age group because there behavior is not acceptable to there own peer group. Younger kids, even 17 and 18 think it's cool to hang around someone that is 22 or 23.....plus they can buy them beer and stuff. I am sure Casey had younger friends, and Casey would take advantage of what she could do for them in return for them watching Caylee if she had to go out, or to just hang around with when she had nothing better to do.

caseys own age group, for the most part would find out quicker about her lies and her games, while someone younger tends to look up to an older crowd they maybe trying to hang out with.

Plus, a younger group would more than likley not be working full time.....they get out of school at 3 so it's another group to hang around with till her peers get off work.

I still say she if this is true, she violated the conditions of her release.

She might need to lawyer up, if she knew something about evidence being destroyed. Or learned where some might be that was time sensitive. Then not reported anything, cause of a signed agreement. Thinking she is in a 'catch 22' she might lawyer up. Who would point out that even with the signed agreement, it's stuff she was required to report. Since she did not, she now needs to deal with getting police to not press charges for waiting. ~ Just guessing.

I always believed she was wired. Where those i the van could hear in side. For personal protection and pure noseiness for those in the van.

The tapes would not be allowed in court. But it does tell the LE exactly what she knows. Who else knows, etc. Which would let them know what questions to ask in a court of law to persons who have sworn to tell the truth.

Why would she of all people hide information?

Yes, I do remember that prayer vigil, and Lee was very rude. LP had just come clear across the country to help and was going to post bond for Lee's sister. The least Lee could have done was to welcome him. That prayer vigil was no place to be discussing perceptions. That was something that should have been done on a one on one basis and without a camera rolling.

I remember something similar early on, I remember LA correcting LP. I especially think LA trusted them though. I remember when way back LP claimed to have KC's phone records when they were discussing the whole ping thing..I totally didn't believe him at the time..he proved me wrong when NG suddenly ended up with the records mysteriously, after LP said that he had them. At some point that entire family had some faith in LP..IMO.

I have yet to figure out if the Anthony family trusted LP or had faith in him.........or if they just looked at it as he was willing to get Casey out of jail, and if for only a short time, they could speak with Casey one on one and not worry about it being recorded.

lol....I still say they threw the stuffed animals out because they thought they had listening devices in them :)

Could her request for immunity be something along the lines of, oh, maybe she had some type of taping device and recorded all her conversations with KC, maybe without the appropriate 'authorization'? Kinda out of left field, but so much of what's going on in this case is out of left field, why not?

I think this is brilliant! I have been pondering why she would lawyer up and ask for immunity since we first heard about it and could come up with nothing. She is under no legal obligation to say anything. She can't lie, but she doesn't have to talk so I was extremely puzzled to hear that a "professional" security person was asking for immunity.

I bet you called it! Good thinking!

Salem

Yes, I do remember that prayer vigil, and Lee was very rude. LP had just come clear across the country to help and was going to post bond for Lee's sister. The least Lee could have done was to welcome him. That prayer vigil was no place to be discussing perceptions. That was something that should have been done on a one on one basis and without a camera rolling.

I think it was one of those things were for some reason LP had not spoken with the family one on one........and he really wanted to get his opinion voiced to the Anthony family..........so it came kinda rushed out and hurried on LP's part. Lee was not having any of that and put him in his place real quick. I remember thinking right then and there that all hope was lost of the truth getting out as I had put allot of faith in Lee..............I really thought he would be the ONE in the family to step up to the plate and get to the bottom of this and be the one fo Caylee..........but that is not the case now

tell me about the immunity she is after. please!

I don't think we know exactly what she is asking for yet, JBean. The rumor is from LP on the NG show. He has been talking about it for the last two or three days now. All he has said is that she won't talk and is requesting immunity. Kinda leaves us hanging.

Salem

Mitchlite.............you bring up some very good points! We do know that the relationship between Cindy and Casey was tense. Casey may have welcomed having the female body guard inside the house, knowing that with her presence there wouldn't be any huge family blow ups. Casey is a talker, and she may have confided something to the body guard.

I too often worry about how my words come across because this is the written word and doesn't allow for tone of voice, facial expression, etc. I sometimes spend way too much time composing a post, thinking......"no, that could be taken the wrong way.":)

people like casey always have to be on the look out for there next "mark", thats what casey is good at, getting people on her side in the short term because long term never works out and they know that.

I wonder if immunity includes witnessing certain, questionable yet illuminating behavior?

It could be something as simple as the female BG had to sign an agreement from Casey attorney............and now is un-sure legally what she can say or not say due to this.

Possible Caseys attorney has sent her a nasty letter threatening her that if she speaks, she can be sued of something? I don't get the feeling is't just one thing, I think it is several things she is worried about. But, again, this is all speculation on my part.

Wow there are SO many good points and questions in this thread.
I am thinking along the same lines with everyone and want to add that if she was with KC 24/7 then maybe she was with her at her attorneys office and therfore priveledged information. That would be a REALLY good reason for her to want immunity so that JB cannot do anything to her.
I also believe that the confidentiality agreement was used by JB so that none of what anyone of them say can be held against or for KC. He just wanted her out of jail and the BH thought this girl would talk. I don't think he realised what he was up against with KC.
I am glad she has an attorney and I really believe that the female BG would tell LE if she had anything that was FACT on KC to help find that baby.
Why do you think she would come on here?
I am sure she has a story to tell from in that house.... lol

I remember that LP & Co. had just arrived into town Sunday and went to the vigil Sunday night. Parts of it were televised and LP was saying something to Lee to the effect that KC had made a mistake, or a bad decision and Lee jumped right at him saying your "just assuming........", etc. I thought that he copped quite an attitude to someone who was about to bail his sister out of jail when nobody else would. It even confused me for a minute - Lee's attitude was so snotty.

...go on....?
let's just say that I have been working on something based off of certain "players" recent statements of "the news is going to shock the world" and "we will all be surprised" and such. I'm not sure if it belongs on this thread or not. I really would like to know just what this BG would have to "know" or "witnessed" or "overheard" or "participated in" (meaning the BG and KC and, possibly CA might have indluged themselves on a bottle of wine or a 12 pack). Why on earth would this woman be requesting immunity?

Personally if I were her, and I heard anything about this case that would help, I would tell. I wouldnt care if I got sued. My morals would over ride any lawsuit. I hope she speaks up if its important.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back