The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - that's comforting!

Have to leave - back tonight. Happy verdict watching...

I made myself not get on until all my chores on my day off were done.
4 loads of laundry--check
empty dishwasher--check
vacuum--check
get new debit card because hubby lost his yesterday AGAIN--check
take 12yo son's glasses that he broke yesterday to Dr and spend lots of money--check

So here I am watching and biting my nails with y'all. Wondering what is going through all the minds just across the river from me.
Is there a constant streaming camera of the courthouse anywhere? Fox2 and KSDK are black. I just want something to watch, even if it's the wind blowing the trees.

YIKES! He looks like droopy d with those jowls....thinkin of him nekkid in that shower video makes me want to lose my lunch!:sick:

droopy9.gif

I made myself not get on until all my chores on my day off were done.
4 loads of laundry--check
empty dishwasher--check
vacuum--check
get new debit card because hubby lost his yesterday AGAIN--check
take 12yo son's glasses that he broke yesterday to Dr and spend lots of money--check

So here I am watching and biting my nails with y'all. Wondering what is going through all the minds just across the river from me.
Is there a constant streaming camera of the courthouse anywhere? Fox2 and KSDK are black. I just want something to watch, even if it's the wind blowing the trees.

I wish I could get myself to do all that work before logging on here. I guess I need to admit that I am addicted to this place.

YIKES! He looks like droopy d with those jowls....thinkin of him nekkid in that shower video makes me want to lose my lunch!:sick:

droopy9.gif

I really don't know what they saw in this man. He is bone deep ugly.

nickpistor Nicholas J.C. Pistor
Law professor said "reasonable doubt" question is very common. But, he says there is no legal definition. #colemantrial

if and a big if, there's a hung jury-wonder if defense would try to get CC bail while the 2nd trial is set up....just thinking here as we wait...

I guess I need to admit that I am addicted to this place.

So, was that the admission or you guess that maybe you might need to think about it a bit more before deciding?:biglaugh:

if and a big if, there's a hung jury-wonder if defense would try to get CC bail while the 2nd trial is set up....just thinking here as we wait...

He'd be safer behind bars. I'm ready to grab my pitchfork & torch and take a roadtrip to waterloo! I need a drink when I get back from carpool... my nerves are shot!

o/t Brad Cooper was just convicted of first degree murder in the killing of his wife Nancy.

I hate this waiting game. If we feel this way I cannot ever imagine how Sherri's family feels. I wish they could feel our prayers.

Funny Twitter comment

johnrabe:

Smoke a cigarette, eat a sandwich, smoke a cigarette, eat a sandwich...this is the road construction crew of juries. #colemantrial

Funny Twitter comment

johnrabe:

Smoke a cigarette, eat a sandwich, smoke a cigarette, eat a sandwich...this is the road construction crew of juries. #colemantrial

-
actual deliberation might be only 2 or 3 hrs given all the breaks...
interesting in the Brad cooper trial-they debated 10 hrs before coming back with a guilty verdict....

Funny Twitter comment

johnrabe:

LOL I like the one that said "someone get these people some Chantix"

Howdy WhoKnew,

You wrote:
>>W - you are strong, confident, intelligent and have been involved in sleuthing. How many on the jury are like you? I know he's guilty - but are there any jurors who can be swayed or intimidated because they don't have some (or any) of those attributes? I don't mean to say jurors are stupid, but the defense didn't even put on a defense!<<

First thanks for the complements, I am also mean as heck at times and especially when I see someone do someone else wrong.

As far as the jurors... Most people who would end up on a jury do not have the brainstorming practice that we do in cases such as this. We are used to turning pieces of a puzzle over and over in our head and saying, "easy fit..here we go." We are also hugely practiced in grouping the puzzle pieces so that they slide together far more quickly for us than they might for others. EVEN SO...we have been baffled at times.

So, this jury has the pieces to remember, oh yeah...wait, here is that piece...

As far as individual jurors, they are made up of all kinds of people. I'll stop with that. I'm not sure what we have on board in this jury, certainly not up close and personal. I know one thing, if there is anything less than a unanimous guilty verdict I'm not going to be happy with at least someone on the jury. Having said that, the jury doesn't have all the ammo we have, they haven't studied it like we have, they haven't handled it as long as we have -- so they don't have that advantage. They have others... Seeing and hearing what they have, I can't see any way around guilty. If they just need to feel real sure that they worked hard on this before they say "Guilty" that is okay with me, I don't want anyone to say "We moved to quickly and didn't think."

I'm convinced the jury will come back with "Guilty"

Wondering if Pastor Coleman or JMM will set up a Prison Ministry where ever CC ends up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne