The Letters and the Secret Evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong about this, but I really don't think Jose and the Anthony's have a good relationship. Cindy and George sought out other attorney's to replace him.

I think you're right. I remember Hoover saying that she took a baseball bat to Caylee's memorial cross and cursed a slew of people, including Baez.

I can't wait until tomorrow. Will they be released in the morning??

I hope so! I can't wait! *Squee!*

I could be wrong about this, but I really don't think Jose and the Anthony's have a good relationship. Cindy and George sought out other attorney's to replace him.

Jose basically said that Cindy was completely over the shock of Caylee being missing when she called 911. That it was not an excited utterance. I'd have to go back and read that motion but it doesn't paint Cindy in a very good light.

I don't think Jose keeps them updated on very much anymore. Maybe at first but he is the one that convinced Casey to not see them. I believe 100% if Casey would accept visits from them, they would be there in a heart beat. They want to see her... she doesn't want to see them... even though they won't admit that.

I had a feeling Casey would have quite a bit to say about her parents. They really haven't helped her case AT ALL. Casey admitted that JB allowed her to watch shows like NG "to get a laugh." So, I am sure she has seen all of her parents media interviews.

I can't wait until tomorrow. Will they be released in the morning??

I've long suspected that that completely heartfelt and believable (if truly Cindy nasty) excited utterance on the 911 call is the only thing that has prevented KC and Baez from attemptingto throw GA and CA under the bus,a nd pin Caylees disapearence on them.

May we all please have the recipe?

Sure! It is super easy. Take some chicken, I like breasts, but any will do. Remove skin if you need to. Wash, dry and dip the chicken in a little flour with salt and pepper, and I like to add a little garlic powder. Brown in olive oil and put in crock pot. Chop up some celery - we like it so I usually add at least half a bunch. Chop up an onion, a good sized one - if you like a lot add more. Chop up a couple cloves of garlic. Put the veggies on top the chicken in crock pot. Take a bout a cup of white wine - I use a nice Chardonnay, if I feel like opening a bottle and plan on drinking the rest (uh, something tells me that I will feel the need tomorrow afternoon, LOL) or use Vermouth. Deglaze the skillet you browned the chicken with and pour this over the chicken and veggies. Add one cup chicken stock. Put the crockpot on low and it takes about 8 hours. On high around 4 or so. When you think the chicken is down, taste the broth and add salt and pepper if you think it needs it. You can whisk in a can of cream of chicken or celery soup now if you want the sauce thicker. Make some rice and serve with nice bread, (my hubbies weakness) I have some frozen half baked French in the freezer. Make a simple green salad and you will have a lovely dinner.

This works with pork chops as well. Change the chicken to round steak, change the white wine to a good red, the stock to beef (I often use Port wine, Julie Child said one time the only wine you really need int cooking is Vermouth and Port, so those are staples) the soup to cream of mushroom and add some sliced mushrooms the last hour of cooking.

It is amazing, a good dinner and he doesn't really pay attention to whatever else I have done (or not). Oh, on some days, Febreeze saves the day. The house smells great, the food is tasty and all is well.

13 months with no contact between parents & child? Wow! This really does feel like a domestic violence situation (ie: restraining order) I am not trying to spread rumors, only that this has the same feeling of the "cut off of relationship" once a victim finally flees their perpetrator. IMO.

We are assuming normal emotions and emotional attachments in the subject, to which circumstantial evidence seems to indicate simply do not exist. By all apprearences KC is a true sociopath. Which means that what emotions she has are wired very diferently, and wholly self focused. While you or I could never understand this or do this ourselves, KC can and will walk away from any existing relationship with less effort than it takes for you to toss out a trash bag (oops sorry bad metaphor). She will feel no guilt. She will feel no pain, she will feel mo sense of loss, Her only feelings will be how it will directly impact her, KC. In these little plays of eyes and denied or lack we are seeing the substance and the mechanism of that poor little girls life.

I am simultaneously lolling, thanking, applauding and tsking at you, WholeLottaRosie! :toastred:

Man, I can not sleep. So happy I don't have to work tomorrow!

I really wish that we could have the letters from Robyn to see how the conversations flowed. Did Robyn lead Casey into answering questions or did Casey write freely?

Would they have gone into Casey's cell and taken them as evidence? Is that considered contraband since it was done, I would say, illegally?

I can only make a logical guess that Robyn reached out to Casey first. It will be interesting to see how the first letter is written? Was she nervous? Hesitant? Or was she just so relieved to have someone to communicate with that she jumped right in?

From what I can see Robyn was arrested on July 21st, 2008. Plead guilty October 10th, 2008 and was sentenced January 9, 2009. Would these letters be from when she was in jail the first time? Or from after she was indicted? If they are from after the indictment, I wonder if she wrote to Robyn after the remains were found? Whoa! This could get good!

I find it strange that the defense put up no objection to the release of these letters. While, what Jose said is true, had he offered resistance, the speculation they contained something more incriminating would have been magnified . But, since when has that stopped him before ? I am waiting, not so patiently, for these jail house communications to be released, so that we can decide for ourselves what is relevant and what is not.

I find it strange that the defense put up no objection to the release of these letters. While, what Jose said is true, had he offered resistance, the speculation they contained something more incriminating would have been magnified . But, since when has that stopped him before ? I am waiting, not so patiently, for these jail house communications to be released, so that we can decide for ourselves what is relevant and what is not.

I'm wondering if maybe she really does go off about how controlling her mom was, and how unstable her home life was (in her eyes) and maybe JB thinks that will win her some sympathy. I can't make heads nor tales of it, since he gripes and whines and files a million motions every time someone sneezes.

Maybe she really DOES just talk about food, etc. I mean, sure, it DOES look callous, and uncaring, and superficial, but he's right about one thing- if he fought them, it would have looked suspicious, too.

Who knows. :waitasec:

I'm wondering if maybe she really does go off about how controlling her mom was, and how unstable her home life was (in her eyes) and maybe JB thinks that will win her some sympathy. I can't make heads nor tales of it, since he gripes and whines and files a million motions every time someone sneezes.

Maybe she really DOES just talk about food, etc. I mean, sure, it DOES look callous, and uncaring, and superficial, but he's right about one thing- if he fought them, it would have looked suspicious, too.

Who knows. :waitasec:
It does make me wonder if these letters are something the defense wants released to the public. It's hard to imagine that Casey could write so many letters and not mess up once with an incrimincating statement here and there, but I guess we will see.

I would think what they would reveal is how self-centered she really is. JMO

Does anyone know when these letters were written? I think I saw it somewhere but don't know where. If it was around the time Caylee was found and she was completely indifferent it would be very telling. Not that a normal person wouldn't still be emotional the rest of their life over the death of their toddler daughter but...

:woohoo: I am ready to start reading these letters. :woohoo:
:waitasec: I say these letters were a defense strategy IMO, from reading the little bit about Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently Casey isn't very kind to them. Not a shocker to learn that.
Since it's reported that she wrote negative thoughts about her parents. I wonder if this was some kind of defense strategy? Kind of, "well my client was mentally abused by her parents" and that is why she murdered her own daughter.
Or maybe Cindy and George will be thrown under the bus after all fails in Casey's defense? Maybe they will say Cindy is the so called "Nanny". I always felt that would of been their best defense especially since it was Cindy who last had Caylee on Father's Day for sure. It was George & Casey who said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the next morning for work (a job that never existed), but never mentioned the fight from the night before or what all happen. Cindy claims she had already left for work that morning and she "Heard Casey and Caylee Sleeping in Casey's Room", which never made sense to me. Sorry don't have a link handy, but pretty sure that is what Cindy claims.

Casey Anthony jail house letters to be released"Snip" MyFoxOrlando.com http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040610-casey-anthony

Updated: Tuesday, 06 Apr 2010, 6:45 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 06 Apr 2010, 5:49 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - We're waiting to get some jail house letters that Casey Anthony wrote to other inmates.

Casey Anthony wrote roughly 50 letters to another inmate in the Orange County jail. The defense isn't fighting to keep the letters from becoming public.

There's no admissions," said Jose Baez.

But sources say there are harsh words.

Sources tell FOX 35 that Casey Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.

Casey Anthony remains in protective custody in a solitary cell. She’s only let out for minimal amounts of time and, according to jail policy, is not supposed to have communication with other inmates.

I can't believe how G and C continue to support here when KC won't even acknowledge their presence. KC had ample opportunity to turn around and smile at and maybe even talk to her parents while the attorneys were out of the courtroom yesterday. It will be interesting to see if there is any change in the A's after the letters are released.

You know Baez is lazy, so he probably didn't read the letters at all. He just asked KC what was in them and she summarized for him, took her word for it and said OK release the letters. :crazy:

:woohoo: I am ready to start reading these letters. :woohoo:
:waitasec: I say these letters were a defense strategy IMO, from reading the little bit about Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently Casey isn't very kind to them. Not a shocker to learn that.
Since it's reported that she wrote negative thoughts about her parents. I wonder if this was some kind of defense strategy? Kind of, "well my client was mentally abused by her parents" and that is why she murdered her own daughter.
Or maybe Cindy and George will be thrown under the bus after all fails in Casey's defense? Maybe they will say Cindy is the so called "Nanny". I always felt that would of been their best defense especially since it was Cindy who last had Caylee on Father's Day for sure. It was George & Casey who said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the next morning for work (a job that never existed), but never mentioned the fight from the night before or what all happen. Cindy claims she had already left for work that morning and she "Heard Casey and Caylee Sleeping in Casey's Room", which never made sense to me. Sorry don't have a link handy, but pretty sure that is what Cindy claims.

The part you highlighted? Where someone says that her parents may not want to look at or read the letters KC wrote as she is not very kind about her parents in the letters?
I thought, "big deal, after 23 years, I think they're used to that"! lol

moo

Something has been going on for a long time between Casey and her parents. At one time she used to acknowledge them in court and now she doesn't. There has to be a reason for this and I have long suspected it has to do with her defense or maybe something to do with mitigating circumstances.

Can anyone here remember exactly when it was that she stopped making contact with them in court?
13 months with no contact between parents & child? Wow! This really does feel like a domestic violence situation (ie: restraining order) I am not trying to spread rumors, only that this has the same feeling of the "cut off of relationship" once a victim finally flees their perpetrator. IMO.

above bolded by me

It could be the simple explanation that they serve no purpose for her anymore as she is a sociopath/psychopath and they can do nothing for her.

But 13 months IS a long time for parents and a child to go without some kind of contact. And can I just say just b/c CA says they write....doesn't make it so, ya know what I'm sayin? In my experience (and I am talking about non-psychopathic children), there is a reason for cutting off your parents. Something has happened to make that occur. Some form of abuse.

Then again there are those rare kids that no matter how much you did for them, no matter how good a parent, they are just @**holes.

Do we think it was the memorial fiasco that did it for KC? The not honoring her wishes that Caylee NOT be cremated but buried that the parents did not follow? I think that would piss me off pretty badly. Don't know if it would cut me off but it would piss me off royally. No....I'm guessing it's one of the first two.

:cow:

And I just have to add that I find it a little strange that even if KC cut her parents off for whatever reason......where is the support from LA? Why is he not in court at least some of the time, if not to support KC, then his parents? Do we think he is ashamed of their behavior?

:cow:

Maybe she confirms "the fight." Wouldn't that be great? Geesh. How much longer? Anyone have any idea about what time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico