The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Patsy lie about the Bloomingdale’s panties?

• Yes

Votes: 164 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 15.6%

• Total voters
re the oversized panties....MAYBE she needed larger panties when she wore diapers?nighttime?

it/s becoming mre and more creepy.I was always convinced that she wore the nightgown when IT happened.not so sure anymore since there is blood on the shirt as well...which makes me wonder....was she still alive AND bleeding when redressed??this could change lots of scenarios

madeleine,
BBM: Most likely, yes! Consider the urine stained underwear, which happened after she was wiped clean?

madeleine,
BBM: Most likely, yes! Consider the urine stained underwear, which happened after she was wiped clean?

we always assumed that she was redressed as part of the staging but....maybe there are other possible scenarios?
I have a question, am no doctor nor an expert so please bear with me....
is it possible that she didnt collapse right after the blow but lets say 5 ,10 or 15 min later?TIA

we always assumed that she was redressed as part of the staging but....maybe there are other possible scenarios?
is it possible that she didnt collapse right after the blow but lets say 5 ,10 or 15 min later?TIA

madeleine,
Sure that's possible.

re the oversized panties....MAYBE she needed larger panties when she wore diapers?nighttime?

Interesting! But then you would think that she would have had more oversized panties and not just that one package, of which only one pair was used. As a mom, I certainly wouldn't bother with putting a pair of panties over a pull up at night, but that's just me.

The panties have me thinking that JR did majority of the staging while PR wrote the RN. A mother would notice the size difference, not so sure a father would. I'm still BDI but I am definitely thinking JR was the one who did the garroting/and following cover up for the play gone wrong scenerio ultimately killing JBR. I don't see BR redressing her and I know my husband wouldn't know the difference in bloomies.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

A delayed reaction to the head injury? That's certainly not unheard of. Natasha Richardson leaps to mind. But I don't see it here, not with an injury like that.

(rsbm)
I'm not an expert either, but I've read a little about TBIs. I posted some information about "lucid intervals" here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jon-Benet-Ramsey-Poll&p=12381870#post12381870

(Incidentally, there was no "extracranial brain herniation" through the depressed fracture noted in JonBenet's AR which is an indication she didn't live for the 45 to 120 minutes that has been posited, and it contradicts that there would be tonsillar herniation on which to base that extended timeframe.)

:cow: It's been my audit that JB wore the pink nightgown with the small blood stains on the night of the faux 911 phone call. That call was placed on the evening of Dec 23rd. It is also the same night when the pillowcase on her bed gets blood on it, too.

Recall PR declaring that there was no blood on the draperies hanging behind JBs bed. I think that's due to her reaction to events related to the 23rd not the 25th.

JB wore the two piece pink pjs on night of 24th, Christmas Eve, as evidenced by the Christmas morning pictures. Only one piece of the set of pink pjs were found on the 26th on her bed.

We really don't know what JB wore to bed on the 25th as PR is intentionally misleading.
Me: When the Rs arrived home, PR removed the black pants from JB who then wore the pink pj bottoms that she took off earlier, on Christmas morning, along with the white star shirt from the Gap that she wore to the Ws party and ultimately was discovered dead while wearing the white star shirt along with dry white leggings with size 12 girl panties that we know would fall down b/c of the experiment conducted by the awesome F4J member. It was her avatar forever.

Anyway, with JB laying horizontal on the blue duvet, JB is wiped down with a cloth, maybe w/JRs shirt, also, the size 12s, that are simply huge, are easily slipped into position by an adult who's in control. The blue duvet is packed and placed BACK into the blue suitcase.

JB is turned bottoms up in the hallway of the basement, or nearby, before or after folding the duvet for storage, and, at some point, she's garroted HARD as JB expels the last of her urine and breathes her final breath. The dry white leggings are pulled up her legs before she is wrapped in the white blanket and placed inside the cold, dark, hideous WC.

I concur, with the housekeeper, in that, along with the white blanket, the pink nightgown, was laundered on the 24th by PR, perhaps due to bed wetting, since it was likely worn for sleeping on the night of the 23rd. The blood stains remained on the washed nightgown from the night of their Christmas Party. The pink gown then became stuck to the blanket as the blanket was removed from the clothes dryer and used to wrap the innocent child. The blood stained pillow case remained on her bed upstairs. Some unpleasant things were happening to JonBenet before she died.

How the doll(s) came to be in the WC is a stranger story still. Some call the special pink nightgown and the dolls part of "undoing" their crime.

(rsbm)
I'm not an expert either, but I've read a little about TBIs. I posted some information about "lucid intervals" here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jon-Benet-Ramsey-Poll&p=12381870#post12381870

(Incidentally, there was no "extracranial brain herniation" through the depressed fracture noted in JonBenet's AR which is an indication she didn't live for the 45 to 120 minutes that has been posited, and it contradicts that there would be tonsillar herniation on which to base that extended timeframe.)

O/T but I have a quick question pertaining to the skull fracture that's been confounding me and I am sure someone can answer. How do we see and have photos of JB's skull fracture when she was buried? Are they photos of a facsimile? It's kind of a dumb question but I can't figure it out.

:cow: It's been my audit that JB wore the pink nightgown with the small blood stains on the night of the faux 911 phone call. That call was placed on the evening of Dec 23rd. It is also the same night when the pillowcase on her bed gets blood on it, too.

Recall PR declaring that there was no blood on the draperies hanging behind JBs bed. I think that's due to her reaction to events related to the 23rd not the 25th.

JB wore the two piece pink pjs on night of 24th, Christmas Eve, as evidenced by the Christmas morning pictures. Only one piece of the set of pink pjs were found on the 26th on her bed.

We really don't know what JB wore to bed on the 25th as PR is intentionally misleading.
Me: When the Rs arrived home, PR removed the black pants from JB who then wore the pink pj bottoms that she took off earlier, on Christmas morning, along with the white star shirt from the Gap that she wore to the Ws party and ultimately was discovered dead while wearing the white star shirt along with dry white leggings with size 12 girl panties that we know would fall down b/c of the experiment conducted by the awesome F4J member. It was her avatar forever.

Anyway, with JB laying horizontal on the blue duvet, JB is wiped down with a cloth, maybe w/JRs shirt, also, the size 12s, that are simply huge, are easily slipped into position by an adult who's in control. The blue duvet is packed and placed BACK into the blue suitcase.

JB is turned bottoms up in the hallway of the basement, or nearby, before or after folding the duvet for storage, and, at some point, she's garroted HARD as JB expels the last of her urine and breathes her final breath. The dry white leggings are pulled up her legs before she is wrapped in the white blanket and placed inside the cold, dark, hideous WC.

I concur, with the housekeeper, in that, along with the white blanket, the pink nightgown, was laundered on the 24th by PR, perhaps due to bed wetting, since it was likely worn for sleeping on the night of the 23rd. The blood stains remained on the washed nightgown from the night of their Christmas Party. The pink gown then became stuck to the blanket as the blanket was removed from the clothes dryer and used to wrap the innocent child. The blood stained pillow case remained on her bed upstairs. Some unpleasant things were happening to JonBenet before she died.

How the doll(s) came to be in the WC is a stranger story still. Some call the special pink nightgown and the dolls part of "undoing" their crime.

DeDee,
Well Patsy says she could not find the pink pajama bottoms so dressed JonBenet in the white long johns.

That is, Patsy knows the pink pajama bottoms require an explanation but not the size-12's, how so?

The pink pajama bottoms are missing in action, alike JonBenet's size-6 underwear along with the tip of the paintbrush.

So the pink barbie nightgown just blew into the crime-scene by accident, nah, you'll have to try harder.

Any coincidence its a barbie doll left lying opened on the floor?

If the nightgown has been washed clean what is Burke's dna doing on it, why is the stain cited if it has been evidently washed through?

The nightgown ended up in the wine-cellar precisely because it was bloodstained and violated the then current staging.

Ty DeDee

your description really helped me visualize the possibility.

O/T but I have a quick question pertaining to the skull fracture that's been confounding me and I am sure someone can answer. How do we see and have photos of JB's skull fracture when she was buried? Are they photos of a facsimile? It's kind of a dumb question but I can't figure it out.
BPD never officially released any of the photos they have in their possession. The ones you've seen have come from leaks, "stolen photos," and photos that were disseminated by Lou Smit in his traveling dog and pony show. The shocking photo of JonBenet's bloody skull you referred to (I think) was one that Lou Smit released. Here's a little more information on some of the other photos that are now in public domain:

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-photos.htm
http://www.acandyrose.com/02211997sawyersmith.htm
http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1997/01/16-1.html

Those are autopsy photos.

BPD never officially released any of the photos they have in their possession. The ones you've seen have come from leaks, "stolen photos," and photos that were disseminated by Lou Smit in his traveling dog and pony show. The shocking photo of JonBenet's bloody skull you referred to (I think) was one that Lou Smit released. Here's a little more information on some of the other photos that are now in public domain:

Pretty disgusting on Smit's part, isn't it?

I could be banned for writing what I think of some players.
This 2013 head injury report composed by otg has been a wonderful reference basis for JBs head injury, as sourced by the official AR.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ll-Fractures-The-Weapon&p=9054790#post9054790

Thank you. Was she actually in the casket in Atlanta? The body in the casket as we speak is missing the skull? I honestly do not know.

Thank you. Was she actually in the casket in Atlanta? The body in the casket as we speak is missing the skull? I honestly do not know.

No, the organs and bones would have been sewn back into the body before the funeral.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective
Back