The padilla's knew this was coming down.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh bad Baez, dissing LE. That's not called for. They're just doing their job, just like you!
Your client has had 10 weeks to tell anyone where her baby is. If you still believe her lies you're more pathetic then her parents.

I'm starting to wonder about that. If they had actual evidence of Caylee being dead or murdered, you would think she would have been charged already. I think the OCSO is tipping thier hands - all they had was a 400 page document that proves Casey is a liar. After that is released, she doesn't fess up, so then they release the air sample info. That turns up nothing so they arrest her for stealing Amy's checkbook. They got nothing IMO.

Also, is there a way to verify what Cindy said -about her calling the tow truck company and the driver telling her that that odor wasn't there when he towed the car? I'm not saying I believe her - I'm just wondering why she would say that..

I think they're waiting until they have an airtight case. I am not completely expert at legal matters (well, not any expert at all... lol), but I think that if they charge her with the murder conviction, and the evidence is found to be too circumstantial, they'd lose any chance of re-charging her due to the double jeopardy laws. I am personally glad they're being slow. Right now, with the information released so far, I don't find any of it too hard to dispute, at least for capital 1 murder. I think they could probably get manslaughter, but I could see where a jury could be easily convinced that there is reasonable doubt that Casey murdered her baby in premeditation. It could be an accident after all, but at least by waiting till they have solid evidence, they are not going to let her walk on the chance they can punish her for premeditation.

Lisha

If I hear Baez say one more time that "the focus of this investigation is and has always been finding Caylee" I think I'm going to throw up <---Sorry... I am so sick of him saying that and then telling Casey not to talk to anyone. Can anyone say hypocrite??? The only focus Baez has is to protect Casey. Now I know that is his job BUT why does he continue to say things about trying to find Caylee when they have not done EVEN ONE THING to prove this... God, it makes me sick!!!!

They all say that. Cindy and George, Baez, the Padillas. But their actions put lie to their words.

Why not just stop saying it because everytime they say it, the public knows it for the lie that it is and cries foul. While I don't condone the protests, I can see where the public is becoming frustrated with the very evident inaction of those listed above.

Who is trying to keep it all about finding Caylee? LE, all the internet sleuths, the people doing their own searches, and the public.

MOO of course.

Ok...maybe I'm missing something. Why wouldn't LE think Casey was involved with her daughter's disappearance? Of course they do. They stated as such when they called her a person of interest. Why wouldn't they pursue her? What does Cindy expect when her own daughter won't give them 'real" information? What did she expect them to do with all the lies they were fed? Does she still expect them to look for the imaginary nanny? Haven't they spent enough time and resources tracking down bogus claims her daughter made? Yes, Cindy, there is a reason why LE is pursuing your daughter. This isn't about poor you, poor Casey, this is about bringing Caylee home and getting justice for her.

I'm starting to wonder about that. If they had actual evidence of Caylee being dead or murdered, you would think she would have been charged already. I think the OCSO is tipping thier hands - all they had was a 400 page document that proves Casey is a liar. After that is released, she doesn't fess up, so then they release the air sample info. That turns up nothing so they arrest her for stealing Amy's checkbook. They got nothing IMO.

Also, is there a way to verify what Cindy said -about her calling the tow truck company and the driver telling her that that odor wasn't there when he towed the car? I'm not saying I believe her - I'm just wondering why she would say that..
Why did she say the pizza was the reason for the smell?

I was thinking maybe Amy decided in last few days enough was enough as I would think she would have to press charges herself for them to arrest her for stealing the ck's. Won't think without Amy's decision they couldn't just take upon themselves to arrest for it???

Amy filed the same day she spoke with LE, back in July.

Speaking of pizza...and I do hate bringing it up again...didn't the manager of the impound lot say that George threw away the bag containing the pizza and maggots? Why is it then early on we heard George turned over the bag of garbage when LE came to the house? Was that misinformation?

What I think is happening is this.

LE does not have the indictment yet but it is comming any day.

They are waiting on something (DNA)

There's a Big protest going on at the Anthony house so they decide to pick her up on the bad check charges for now because they afraid that something might happen at the house

The reason I'm thinking this is because she was arrested by Homocide Detectives ....my guess is that she will be indicted by Tuesday morning.

imo

I CANNOT believe that Baez is accusing LE of grandstanding! Baez is sounding more and more like the Anthony's!

Oh BTW, I meant to ask if the Padillas could now revoke the bond? Wouldn't that be in their best interest? To have Casey in jail where she can't run to BFF Baez?

Speaking of pizza...and I do hate bringing it up again...didn't the manager of the impound lot say that George threw away the bag containing the pizza and maggots? Why is it then early on we heard George turned over the bag of garbage when LE came to the house? Was that misinformation?

I think the manager threw it over the fence, but LE picked it up at 10PM that night, and no doubt its in forensics now.

Amy filed the same day she spoke with LE, back in July.

Like I said. LE was holding onto this card. They decided to play it tonight. I think one reason they decided to play it tonight was the protest and the fact that things were getting heated and out of control. It is their job to protect and control the public. That is what they get paid to do. JB can spew his crap all day long...LE gets nothing out of this, no bonus, no celebrity status, unlike his motive for representing a client with no ability to pay. He is about a joke to turn it around that they (LE) "need a stage". Wrong....all they need is a crime, which CA commited.

What I think is happening is this.

LE does not have the indictment yet but it is comming any day.

They are waiting on something (DNA)

There's a Big protest going on at the Anthony house so they decide to pick her up on the bad check charges for now because they afraid that something might happen at the house

The reason I'm thinking this is because she was arrested by Homocide Detectives ....my guess is that she will be indicted by Tuesday morning.

imo
I agree...and as far as who picked her up...what difference does it make. Maybe the detectives wanted to be there because they were familiar with the family. I'd hate to send anyone new into the mix.

Baez just said that by arresting Casey LE is just trying to make it look like they are doing something because so far they have not done their job - which is to fine Caylee.

I find that statement to be utterly reprehensible - I can't believe he actually had the nerve to say it

He has no decency.

They all say that. Cindy and George, Baez, the Padillas. But their actions put lie to their words.

Why not just stop saying it because everytime they say it, the public knows it for the lie that it is and cries foul. While I don't condone the protests, I can see where the public is becoming frustrated with the very evident inaction of those listed above.

Who is trying to keep it all about finding Caylee? LE, all the internet sleuths, the people doing their own searches, and the public.

MOO of course.

imho the Padillas have tried to keep it about Caylee, but LE can't share with them and Casey won't talk, their hands have been tied.

Tony P was online last night and if you go to General 145 starting at post 453 into General 146, post 163 ... you have to read in-between the lines to see, they knew this was going to happen.

Tony seems like a great guy and has some interesting things to say. But much of what he says is cryptic and could be interpreted to apply to just about anything that happens in this case -- things like (and these are not direct quotes) "Wow, lots of fascinating stuff I'll be able to tell you about later," and "Something's going to happen soon." We don't really have any evidence that the Padillas knew Casey would be re-arrested ahead of time.
Tony posted that he didn't want to revoke the bond but that Leonard did. He made some contradictory posts about which of them has the last word on the subject. It could have gone either way.
I don't think either Leonard or especially Tony is working with LE. That would just be so wrong for a bail bondsman -- who would use Tony's service if he might play around with you to hurt your defense?? I think Tony's a very ethical bondsman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back