The padilla's knew this was coming down.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, didn't make myself clear.

I didn't mean legally, I meant contractually with the surety company that underwrote the bond.

I went onto the website the other day and called up a bond application.

Look at the information below the application, #1d:

http://www.fcsurety.com/content/forms/apps/105-109-App-FCS-NEW(fcs).pdf

What do you think? I'm thinking the insurance company will pull the bond.
her actual bond is posted somewhere and I have been trying to find it. but everything moves to slow. I'll go look at your link.

If the Padillas knew this was comming why didn't they tell Baez?

I would think if Baez knew this he would have been at the Anthony house.

Jose Baez is at the home, and he's going to make a statement.

Bet he bonds her out.
Can he bond her out tonight? I was figuring they did this this late at night to hold her over the weekend...until Tuesday when the more serious charges may be coming.

Sorry, no disrespect intended, but I am not buying that the Padilla's knew this was going to happen.

Of course, it does make them look better and like they know more about the case but really people here know more about the case than they do.

LE aren't going to be telling them anything cause they act like they are working for Baez. Besides most LE don't really like Bounty Hunters. If LE finds out that someone in their office leaked any of this to them, we will be seeing some serious repremands.

Not going to say anything else because I don't want to get put in time out so......

Smoke and mirrors, IMHO!

I agree 100% with you. It was just pure luck for the Padilla's that this new arrest occurred. And with bond being so low, she'll be out soon, unless something more (like Tim and team) discovering something else

Is Leonard going down to get his money back???? what's that all about? Greta kept saying that, not Leonard???? Leonard didn't say anything like that. I hope Tony shows up to let us know what this is about.

The Padillas should have never gotten involved in the first place. Maybe their motives were honorable-maybe not. Tony Padilla's statements on the thread were vague enough that they could read like a horoscope. Basically anything that happens could be a match. Sorry--this is LE doing their job plain and simple. If LP did a 180 today it wasn't cause LE trusted him with info--it was probably some journalist that has a source inside LE and Padilla has him on the payroll. Sorry no kudos here--Caylee is still out there alone.

Yep. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

her actual bond is posted somewhere and I have been trying to find it. but everything moves to slow. I'll go look at your link.
Didn't Greta just say for LP to go get his bond back? (I assume she means TP)

bet he doesn't
long holiday weekend...probably no judge available until Tuesday...pity
Judge doesn;t have anything to do with bond. People have the option of staying in jail until they see a judge who may or may not require bond..or they can post bond to get out before they see a judge..that's the idea so you don't have to stay in over the weekend.
But again that is how it works in CALI could be differnt in FL.

The other day when detectives met with Cindy at Jose's office they were probably trying to get her to give information on the credit card fraud Cindy spoke of in the beginning of this whole mess. Jose probably told her not to comment. JMO

I don't think the padillas knew this arrest was coming tonight. Remember when Tony said he thought the my mom didn't kill me myspace was created by Casey?
Well according to her house arrest/bond rules, she's not supposed to have internet access (I'm sure cindy will say she typed what Casey dictated). And I think another term is about her not having contact at all with minor children. Please correct me if I'm wrong on those terms. Casey's been in contact with that 12 year old Dakota that organized her own vigil a few weeks back.
I think Tony and Leonard were going to wait to see what happened and let her get nailed for the violations.

If Baez knew this was going to happen, he would have arranged for KC to surrender herself instead of exposing her to the perp walk in front of the cameras.

Yes. Neither the Padillas nor Baez knew that this was coming.

Sorry, no disrespect intended, but I am not buying that the Padilla's knew this was going to happen.

Of course, it does make them look better and like they know more about the case but really people here know more about the case than they do.

LE aren't going to be telling them anything cause they act like they are working for Baez. Besides most LE don't really like Bounty Hunters. If LE finds out that someone in their office leaked any of this to them, we will be seeing some serious repremands.

Not going to say anything else because I don't want to get put in time out so......

Smoke and mirrors, IMHO!

ITA!

IMO, IF LP/TP knew anything, they simply had to say they hadn't made up their minds what their next step would be. Then they could have simply sat back & let LE do what they wanted to do.

They would NOT have announced they now believed Caylee is dead & that Casey was not cooperating at all & they were sorry they even got involved!

But the media spotlight seems to be too attractive to simply walk away from this whole sad Casey train wreck.

I kind of feel bad tonight. Does this mean no more brownies for Baez? No more hours long visits with "his girl?" Poor Jose.

Tim Miller just said that Casey's been on the computer at home...that when he was there, she stayed in her room on the computer...that she came out to say hi, and then back to her room.

Tony is not getting money back. It would be Leonard if he takes back the bond (the assets he put up). Thats what Greta means about taking back his money. Its the 500,000 surety. But I wonder if LP is going to do that??

Didn't Greta just say for LP to go get his bond back? (I assume she means TP)

LP told fox blogger 'trust me, something will happen by dinner' in a phone call this afternoon.

I was thinking maybe Amy decided in last few days enough was enough as I would think she would have to press charges herself for them to arrest her for stealing the ck's. Won't think without Amy's decision they couldn't just take upon themselves to arrest for it???

Sorry, didn't make myself clear.

I didn't mean legally, I meant contractually with the surety company that underwrote the bond.

I went onto the website the other day and called up a bond application.

Look at the information below the application, #1d:

http://www.fcsurety.com/content/forms/apps/105-109-App-FCS-NEW(fcs).pdf

What do you think? I'm thinking the insurance company will pull the bond.
I assume they have the right. I just didn't know if it was automagic.

If the Padillas knew this was comming why didn't they tell Baez?

I would think if Baez knew this he would have been at the Anthony house.

I think that the Padillas are thoroughly disgusted with Casey at this point. I would also assume that Baez has probably not been the most accomodating person since Leonard wanted answers from the beginning and Casey has not talked. I think that Baez has probably been the point of contact between Leonard and Casey, and I would think that he's not been too helpful.

So, I would think that they wouldn't care too much to let Baez know in advance if they did indeed know or suspect that this was going to go down. I don't think they're obligated to tell Baez anything, just as technically Casey doesn't have to tell Leonard anything--I think the condition that she talk was just more or less a personal agreement that was not honored.

Lisha

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc