The Perfect Crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I lurk here often... since the Westerfield trial.

My 2 cents is that LE knows what they are doing. KA is already facing up to 50 years in prison with the new charges and most likely will be charged with additionals....

She is going NO WHERE soon. KA should enjoy her last few months of freedom because her fraud/stealing case is a slam dunk.

She is at least going away for a long time for those charges..

I pray Caylee's body is found soon.

No she is not going for life...only a couple of years tops for child neglect.

She will be rich free and famous.

JMHO!~

I doubt this would happen.... She may get away with murder but she is still facing 50 years for stealing and using her friend Amy's checks. Caylee will always haunt her Mother and this is just the first of it!!

My take on KC Anthony..............
I don't beleive in the Perfect Crime KC is already self destructing and I have faith in LE they will get her in the end but I beleive she will never confess where Caylee is but will get convicted on these charges. My Hope beyond Hope is that they charge her with Murder at some point. And have all their T's crossed and I's dotted when they make the arrest I have faith in the Justice system I hope I am right and KC will be behind bars soon I hope for good.:behindbar IMO

With no body and no proof that Cassy killed Caylee herself she can stick to her story and she will not be convicted of murder.

All she has to do is stick to her story and she is home free.

Yes...there may be evidence of death in the car and yes it is Caylee but guess what?

There is still no evidence that Cassy killed Caylee.

Zanny the Nanny killed her.

Cassy will be rich and free...living the high life with her soon to be rich parents.

JMHO!~

Sorry but thats not going to happen, it may be what she is thinking in her twisted, childish, screwed up mind, but thats not reality. She will pay for what she did to that precious child, in this life and the next.

I lurk here often... since the Westerfield trial.

My 2 cents is that LE knows what they are doing. KA is already facing up to 50 years in prison with the new charges and most likely will be charged with additionals....

She is going NO WHERE soon. KA should enjoy her last few months of freedom because her fraud/stealing case is a slam dunk.

She is at least going away for a long time for those charges..

I pray Caylee's body is found soon.

:behindbar:clap: I agree with this..... Nail her with these charges first, and hope and pray her EGO tells her she got away with the "Perfect Crime". If she's as EVIL as she appears to be- the first time she hears someone bragging about "outsmarting" LE with their own crime, KC will have to one-up them. That's the thing with psychopaths, they can never let themselves be outdone.

I'm a NEWBIE who has tried to stay objective in this case. And I've looked long and hard for something in this case to convince me that (1) Caylee is still ALIVE or (2) Caylee is dead but KC isn't responsible for her death.
The evidence released by LE does convince me Caylee was in that trunk after her death.
What has me believing KC caused her own child's death is her own behavior and her own words.

However, IMO, there is no such thing as the "Perfect Crime". She will be held accountable for her actions at some point, whether it's by our legal system or not. I personally believe in a Power far greater than any judge, jury, or human, and He loves Caylee more than any of us could comprehend. I think I remember somebody wrote in their statement that the only thing that might get KC to talk was the "fear of God". How will this pychopath ever fear God if she thinks she is God?

Well, be afraid KC.......be very afraid.

Don't most sentences get reduced under certain circumstances?
Having that many is possible,but it is not probable.
Doesn't good behavior reduce them somehow?

But she is seriously addicted to the computer and her webpages.
Punishment will be her not having computer access...:behindbar:crazy::clap:

Don't most sentences get reduced under certain circumstances?
Having that many is possible,but it is not probable.
Doesn't good behavior reduce them somehow?

But she is seriously addicted to the computer and her webpages.
Punishment will be her not having computer access...:behindbar:crazy::clap:

Just like with any other criminal act their is a Maximum sentence imposed...do some people get the maximum sentence..sure..do a lot of others get reduced sentences for various things...sure.

I am beginning to think that LE does not have any hard evidence to bring charges and she may have enough defence with her story as crazy as it is.

With her parents backing her story 100% and with no body she may slide by with just neglect charges.

All of the evidence is back from the lab and they have no body and no charges have been filed.

I think the result is going to be a short jail sentence a book and movie deal and the Anthony's will live happily ever after with a rich life from movies, books, and donations.

If they had a case...they would press charges...no charges = NO CASE!

She will walk after a short jail term free and rich.

JMHO!~
all of what youve said is true on ONE CONDITION ...and that is that she NEVER talks...it looks like she will keep her silence and anyone in the anthony family who knows something andcontinues this charade about the nanny in order to protect her will also aid in making this the perfect crime. i pray something turns up as hard evidence or one of those involved slips up! it is just uncanny the way this case is unfolding..a true mystery.

Sorry but thats not going to happen, it may be what she is thinking in her twisted, childish, screwed up mind, but thats not reality. She will pay for what she did to that precious child, in this life and the next.
i agree in the next life yes, but in this life she just might get away with this. this case may go down the same road as JB RAMSEY and NATALIE HOLLOWAY.

i agree in the next life yes, but in this life she just might get away with this. this case may go down the same road as JB RAMSEY and NATALIE HOLLOWAY.

How many of you believe in karma??? I sure as heck do... and really, what comes around does go around.

Put her in the clink and let those women show her justice. Ah... karma.

If they decide to prosecute her for murder later and not now they will drop the child neglect charges since they have enough with all these other charges to get her convicted and held for quite a while now. They won't take a chance on it getting overturned by "double jeopardy." laws.
I was tempted to post a thread, just on this topic, but there are so mnay already. I think we need more information and input regarding possible double jeopardy. I don't do crim. law and I have not reviewed the Florida statute so this is out of my range. It does not mesh with what I have studied and researched in the past, but, it keeps being mentioned and it is bothering me. Should we have a post? I think this is a hugely important issue, since casey's trial is coming up. Any other lawyer types out there care to chime in?

Nope she is going to have a nice long stay and when she is out
her youth will be gone - 22 on the pole is one thing 40+ on it is a whole
other ................

No windfalls for KC - she has no job skills - is lazy and will be marked
as ex con - and infamous as lying violent and a thief ... no future any one would want.

Nope she is going to have a nice long stay and when she is out
her youth will be gone - 22 on the pole is one thing 40+ on it is a whole
other ................

No windfalls for KC - she has no job skills - is lazy and will be marked
as ex con - and infamous as lying violent and a thief ... no future any one would want.

Is she not looking at a minimum of 17 years just for the fraud charges alone?

Looking more like I was right!~

No body will ever be found... I said this right from the begining...and now Tim Miller says the same.

She put that baby in the river and the gators ate that child.

Cassy will do no more that 4-5 years and she will be back on the street

swingin on a pole having the time of her life.

She will be rich from the TV and book deals and will party like a rock star.

Sad....but true.
:furious:

If I were a betting man (woman) I would wager you this:
She will not be out in 4 or 5 years partying. She will be convicted of Murder 1 and she will spend the rest of her miserable days in a jail cell, exactly where she belongs. She may have fed the baby to the gators, but there is enough of Caylee left behind to prove she is dead, and couple that with Casey's behaviors and you have one guilty broad and that will be very easy for the jurors to see...I do not believe for one second that she is going to walk out of there free and clear after just 4 or 5 years. She will likely spend at least a minimum of a couple of years just on the check, forgery, fraud and obstruction charges. If I were a betting man (woman) I would wager you on this one...:crazy:

I think LE and FBi have more info keeping close to their chest. They have not even given us anything but pieces of stuff daily and it gets worse than the day before. KC will be in jail awhile, she has to go through fraud,stealing charges, murder 1 charges, maybe IRS problems and who knows what else with the pics etc. I think KC got way over her ead this time and maybe the parents also for what they have covered up and lied about........it's going to go on for a long time. IMO, there could be a person out there that we do not know about like Amber with SP. Like KS/SP with ole drewpy......... have faith in FBI/LE.

Looking more like I was right!~

No body will ever be found... I said this right from the begining...and now Tim Miller says the same.

She put that baby in the river and the gators ate that child.

Cassy will do no more that 4-5 years and she will be back on the street

swingin on a pole having the time of her life.

She will be rich from the TV and book deals and will party like a rock star.

Sad....but true. :furious:

Life has a way of ensuring payback.

If Casey were to be aquitted (and no way do I think that will happen) she would be a pariah like O.J. I don't think even her parents would be able to look at her without shuddering.

I think the result is going to be a short jail sentence a book and movie deal and the Anthony's will live happily ever after with a rich life from movies, books, and donations.

If they had a case...they would press charges...no charges = NO CASE!

She will walk after a short jail term free and rich.

JMHO!~

Yeah, Free, rich, AND PUBLIC ENEMY #1!!! Yikes, love of family and friends are important, at least in my life that is. You could have all the money in the world (which I doubt they will ever get because everyone they owe will want a piece of their pie).

Happily ever after?.....this is no fairy tale.

I don't see how they all can redeem themselves enough to ever achieve this level of happiness. Even if they all apologized for their obstruction and backing such a monster, or if Casey ever came clean and confessed, I highly doubt there will be wide spread public acceptance of their remorse.
Truth and Lies, nothing seems genuine in this family. How in the world will they ever be able to change public opinion of their family? Had they stood up to their daughter and did like they Hacking family did with their son, MAYBE we would have some sympathy for them and helped them grieve for their loss of Caylee. They do not show the respect and love to her sweet memory by the way they are acting and this is why so many of us find their actions appalling.

Zanny the Nanny killed her.

JMHO!~

This is that one "BIT" of truth in her lie-filled stories. Yes, all she has to do is stick to this story to save her own life plus hope Caylee's remains do not show up.

The only thing is that Zanny the human doesn't exist. She personified her actions of doping Caylee into a real person. She can easily believe that Zanny did this because "she" DID do it. Casey can blame something/someone for her child missing because she has created a fictional person that will never be found. This isn't the perfect murder....it is the perfect lie.

My sense is LE has a bit more but not a lot more. I think this is going to be a very tough case to get murder 1 on. I think it depends on the jury. The defense will try and get as many "mothers" on that jury who never in a million years would think any mother could kill her own daughter. In the end, barring a bombshell piece of evidence emerging, I think KC does a few years, and gets out to consult on the Lifetime movie based on her life.

Ahhhhh - tomorrow is the 24th right? They have to decide by tomorrow. Should be an interesting day.....

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back