The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can accept that SM can change his version of the facts regarding what he spoke with HE about. I can also accept that HE friend can change her version of the facts regarding what she spoke with HE about. There aren't any witnesses, that I know of, to corroborate or refute their stories. So I take those with a grain of salt. People recall things later, people forget things, people lie.

That leaves the video surveillance and phone records. It's a small window and that's a problem for me.

If either the video surveillance and/or phone records are amended/changed later by LE or the prosecution because they were somehow wrong, then I have to ask myself, what else did they get wrong in the investigation?

video and phone evidence are what they are, concrete. planned murder would have a lot of thought going into it- seems like a pretty well thought out trap and kill- with no major hitches would take seconds- the planning with some folks is part of the fuel that's feeding the fire- maybe someone else involved other than TM, SM- i think TM was cooking this up long time- prison is a good place for her- these days it is easy to communicate under le radar with throw away phones and such, may have been some going on between culprits, in a planned murder most likely was

If you were carrying a body or even just fleeing from a scene, why would you speed back home? Wouldn't you think that it would be prudent to obey traffic laws? Why risk getting caught due to speeding?

well, if you if you've never killed before, I imagine the adrenalin was rushing and they weren't thinking as clearly. Also had a thought about SM's court tie, maybe his lawyer wanted him to send a message of loyalty to TM at this point for some reason. The lawyer may be planning to try to put it all on TM. I can see TM and her lawyer trying to put it all on SM if they feel her goose is about to get cooked. In fact TM is likely plotting out now just in case, but I really think she is going to fall for all her evilness.

My theory on LE saying that phone data ended at 3:41 and HE's father saying he saw activity up until 6:00 am is that since no phone was not found at PTL, it went with HE in the truck. Most likely turned off to prohibit GPS pinging. But do you really think that when they were done cleaning up whatever they had done, TM could have that phone in her possession and not turn it on to see what photo's, texts, etc were on it?

My understanding is that TE has consistently said the phone activity stopped at 3:41, and it was LE that referenced the 6:00 a.m. time.

I suppose there could be a 6:00 time in the greater timeline if TM had access to the phone, but I don't think that time been confirmed. And with the police now stating that the 6:00 time is a "roundabout" time, it appears they are done with that time, unless there is later ping info they're referencing that we don't know about. But for TM to spend any time with that phone would be a risk unless she did at PTL because of the tracking LE could do. And I can't see her hanging around PTL to browse the phone.

But there may be something missing in this entire timeline and picture that we just don't know about yet.

Wasn't there a FB post by TM where she listed the time of all the calls Heather made, and said that SM only answered the second 3:17 call? I remember thinking it was so strange that she knew the exact time of all the calls and knew he answered the *second* 3:17 call.

As I recall, this was shortly before the arrest. SM had been confronted with the phone record previously when LE questioned him and he initially lied about contact with Heather. So I think TM knew what LE knew and was posting online to attempt to support the lie told by SM.

It was in this post that she also mentioned that Heather had once sent SM a text that was just a period. We now know from the bond hearing that was in response to a vicious text TM sent Heather. I don't want to drag social media or hearings too far into the phone record thread, but I find it gloriously stupid that TM would go online and dishonestly discuss a phone record that LE has verified.

I think his court attire didn't mean anything other than that's what TM's family brought for him to wear from their house. They usually bring it right before court either the day before or that morning. Imo his lawyer told him shirt and tie and didn't even see him dressed in it until the holding cell at the court house.
JMO!

What if the times on the cameras were not accurate??

:loveyou: welcome!

LE would use posted times of known events to calibrate times to be positive. I can't recall the case right now but it did happen in another case and once it was cleared up it was worse for the perp!

I think his court attire didn't mean anything other than that's what TM's family brought for him to wear from their house. They usually bring it right before court either the day before or that morning. Imo his lawyer told him shirt and tie and didn't even see him dressed in it until the holding cell at the court house.
JMO!

this makes sense- lawyers need to keep ties in their briefcases- what seems so obvious to wear to be appropriate in court, many people today just don't get

BBM I totally agree with the fact he already confessed. I think he did so on that hospital visit the day before the arrest. I'll bet (JMO) he feared for his and his children's lives. I think TM was spiraling out of control. JMO

Then there would have been a plea deal by now and the lawyer would not be awaiting trial to save his client.

SM may have talked to his lawyer and his lawyer may be talking to LE. However, I would not expect his lawyer to say much about anything to LE until the lawyer knows more about what LE knows. That will come out somewhat in the next hearing and fully during discovery.

In the meantime, a defense atty wants to get information before giving any. He would not risk giving up something that provides LE with ammunition to better prosecute his client. At least that's how I see it.

JMO I doubt very much SM has confessed. LE would not cover this up IMO and the search that resulted in the arrests, IMO, had to be planned for more than a few hours, i.e before SM ended up in hospital. Confessions are not going to happen, IMO, while Heather remains missing. They have far less to lose by not talking.

The phone timeline is a big indication into heather's state of mind that early morning. Whatever was said in that 1:35 am phone call sent her into a tizzy. The friend said it was SM declaring he was leaving his wife but there has to be more said. Following the timeline, my thoughts are bolded.
1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes. in less than 4 min she immediately calls to talk. Heather is described in PR as upset. The call lasts 2 min and that is not enough time to communicate what is bothering her or resolve the issue she is having. She is (to me) still upset because she immediately begins posting on a social media site sad poems or quotes until around 2:10am.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered. The KEY word is "several". By definition it means more than two, by social standards more than four. She repeatedly tried to reach SM. We do not know if they were consecutive calls or spaced out over the 45 min. She still can't let go and proceeds to try and find him by calling his cell.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone. We don't know what is talked about but evidence shows she jumped in her car and was in route before the phone call ended. My question is how far is PTL from home and how long does it take to get there? Did she arrive and sit? Did she arrive and immediately call him? Was she worried he was not going to show? These questions bring me to the rest of the timeline.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41.. This shows me her state of mind has not settled down. She is still excitable/compulsive based on making 4 calls in under 3 min.

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

My point/thought process…at 3:41 she sees the headlights coming towards her. She is not thinking clearly, she wouldn't hesitate to jump right in the truck, she wouldn't be worried about what is coming because she wants to talk to SM. This had been going on for just over two hours (1:35-3:41 am). There is not enough evidence for me to speculate or guess if this assault happened inside or outside the vehicle. Regardless, she was ambushed. She didn't stand a chance and was not in a state of mind to process, defend or respond to the attack. All MOO but I think its important. Mods please remove if you think is not relevant. I didn't proofread because the last post went poof while doing so.

JMO!

Maybe the tie was a message to him from the C's. To take the "fight" out of him, in a mocking way and to make him look even more silly.

JMO!

Is it a requirement to wear a shirt and tie? If not, he really could have gone without a tie if he didn't want to wear it.

Have never believed that in two 4-5 minute calls, SM convinced Heather that he was leaving TM and they were going to be together. I don't even buy that she necessarily wanted that.

Heather feared TM, for good reason, and SM likely did too. Heather would not immediately swallow that she and SM would have a life together. And TM would just give up or go along with that? With kids involved? No.

We don't know how the first call from the pay phone ended or why it ended when it did. I think there was more to this than a call from SM with a claim that he was leaving TM.

I don't know what he told her and I'm not sure what her back to back calls were about, but if this went like LE says it did with the PTL drive, I think this was a high stress anxiety-provoking meeting for her. JMO

It's hard to speculate without understanding the dynamic Heather and SM had. Did they ever have deep and personal conversations? Did they ever bring up his marriage? Maybe not. Could have been they both knew their place and kept it at that. Or maybe he had entrusted Heather with some info about how effed up his marriage is. Maybe that's how they justified it. It always bothered me how she mentioned wanting to move to FL. My fa fetched imagination thinks they had talked about (not very seriously) SM leaving his own TM and reconciling with his family and would take HE with him.

It's hard to speculate without understanding the dynamic Heather and SM had. Did they ever have deep and personal conversations? Did they ever bring up his marriage? Maybe not. Could have been they both knew their place and kept it at that. Or maybe he had entrusted Heather with some info about how effed up his marriage is. Maybe that's how they justified it. It always bothered me how she mentioned wanting to move to FL. My fa fetched imagination thinks they had talked about (not very seriously) SM leaving his own TM and reconciling with his family and would take HE with him.

Unless SM talks and really gets honest (doubt it), I don't think we'll ever know what went on in their relationship. I don't even think the roommate necessarily knew the whole story.

This strikes me as a case of many secrets in the lives of all parties.

The phone timeline is a big indication into heather's state of mind that early morning. Whatever was said in that 1:35 am phone call sent her into a tizzy. The friend said it was SM declaring he was leaving his wife but there has to be more said. Following the timeline, my thoughts are bolded.
1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes. in less than 4 min she immediately calls to talk. Heather is described in PR as upset. The call lasts 2 min and that is not enough time to communicate what is bothering her or resolve the issue she is having. She is (to me) still upset because she immediately begins posting on a social media site sad poems or quotes until around 2:10am.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered. The KEY word is "several". By definition it means more than two, by social standards more than four. She repeatedly tried to reach SM. We do not know if they were consecutive calls or spaced out over the 45 min. She still can't let go and proceeds to try and find him by calling his cell.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone. We don't know what is talked about but evidence shows she jumped in her car and was in route before the phone call ended. My question is how far is PTL from home and how long does it take to get there? Did she arrive and sit? Did she arrive and immediately call him? Was she worried he was not going to show? These questions bring me to the rest of the timeline.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41.. This shows me her state of mind has not settled down. She is still excitable/compulsive based on making 4 calls in under 3 min.

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

My point/thought process…at 3:41 she sees the headlights coming towards her. She is not thinking clearly, she wouldn't hesitate to jump right in the truck, she wouldn't be worried about what is coming because she wants to talk to SM. This had been going on for just over two hours (1:35-3:41 am). There is not enough evidence for me to speculate or guess if this assault happened inside or outside the vehicle. Regardless, she was ambushed. She didn't stand a chance and was not in a state of mind to process, defend or respond to the attack. All MOO but I think its important. Mods please remove if you think is not relevant. I didn't proofread because the last post went poof while doing so.

Jumping off your timeline of calls, I tend to wonder what she did between the time she got off the phone with roomie and called the pay phone. This was about a half hour and it was just shy of an hour since SM called her from the pay phone. Then I wonder why wait another 45 min before she called his phone. What happened in those 45 min? What did she do?
With this info it seems indicative that she was expecting a return call from SM, didn't get it, then started calling the numbers but waiting some. It was during her call to him that made her leave the house and head to ptl. So if the Ms had planned this well in advance, as some speculate, what if she never tried to reach him again that night? That 3:17 am call set things in motion, sadly.

Unless SM talks and really gets honest (doubt it), I don't think we'll ever know what went on in their relationship. I don't even think the roommate necessarily knew the whole story.

This strikes me as a case of many secrets in the lives of all parties.

Hopefully there will be lots of text and other written messages that will make that clear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back