The Possible Abuse of Caylee REVISIT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't they also say their interviews with LE was a waste of time (at least the lead to the article did)?

Check out what Team Baez is saying about Yuri.

Defense FINALLY Begins Depo Process Post # 200

Didn't they also say their interviews with LE was a waste of time (at least the lead to the article did)?

Well no, the article actually says the opposite:

"'Discovery that was given to us last week has substantially important things in it from Melich that they've held back from us since August 2008,' said Cheney Mason, with Casey Anthony's defense.

Mason said the discovery concerns cell phone pings and new witnesses they want to talk with but he stopped short of calling them suspects."

. . . and they accuse the state of having held back important evidence.

This article was certainly more informative (truthful? I donno) than the JVM show tonight! moo, of course.

After 2.5 years I discovered I have HLN on my satellite radio and I must say what a waste of time! I am very grateful Weintraub was not there, listening to her while driving could have been dangerous!

About the CF13 news article, I'm glad it's Friday and I have a fresh bottle!

Thank you PattyG!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDm8fu0A1-w[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIKTpYBbfg[/ame]

I know, it's bad isn't it. I hope the SA investigate this and bring it into trial.

Is there a thread on that article? I would like to ask a question about it, but don't want to derail this thread.

glitering_sign.gif
Bullwinkle!

Have they yet brought up their claim in the teaser: "We'll examine his stunning claims that little Caylee was possibly abused"? If they did, I sure missed it.

Quite often the teasers contain more info than the actual segment ever does, the segment typically just adds TH pure speculation and gossip.

Is there a thread on that article? I would like to ask a question about it, but don't want to derail this thread.

I couldn't find one (doesn't mean there isn't one), since there was no new info on JVM let's discuss....

I couldn't find one (doesn't mean there isn't one), since there was no new info on JVM let's discuss....

I was just wondering how long Caylee would have had to been put in those positions (like was it one month?, several or more?) in order for her suture to begin closing like that.

This really makes me so sad. Lordy.

Oh wow, I have to read the whole thread first!

Thank you Mrs. G and JBean!

I'll be back :)

The question is, was this headline on JVM seeded by JB and if so .... why?

JVM would not get this info from the LE (YM) or SA.

You can argue that this taints the future Jury pool in favor of Caylee, that she was abused as well as murdered BUT is the Defense strategy to go after YM and show that he was blinded by his focus on ICA and perception she abused Caylee (unfounded?) and thus did not investigate the SODDI?

Kat

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris

'I couldn't find one (doesn't mean there isn't one), since there was no new info on JVM let's discuss....'

I was just wondering how long Caylee would have had to been put in those positions (like was it one month?, several or more?) in order for her suture to begin closing like that.

This really makes me so sad. Lordy.

From what he says, several months or longer...

Dr. Green responded with the following opinion:
There is evidence that she was forced over some period of time, at least several months or longer, to often be forced to lie on her back, maybe with her head restrained, maybe under sedation, maybe because she was terrorized, and maybe because she was so tired she often fell asleep in an awkward, un-natural, and forced position. This would have been, due to her age and the fact the fusion of the synostosis were not yet mature, to cause chronic osteotic changes, primarily due to replicating osteoblasts (bone-cells that are growing at that age) so as to have caused this non-natural finding…but which finding in and of itself is not pathological [i.e. not related to disease].

Now I am assuming it would have to be for hours at a time to have permanent damage to the skull, I think what he is getting at here is that even if she slept on her back the position itself would have been unnatural, so she would have had to be restrained into it otherwise she would have shifted to a more comfortable one, so more than just being drugged and sleeping for extended periods of time.

I'm thinking car seat.

The question is, was this headline on JVM seeded by JB and if so .... why?

JVM would not get this info from the LE (YM) or SA.

You can argue that this taints the future Jury pool in favor of Caylee, that she was abused as well as murdered BUT is the Defense strategy to go after YM and show that he was blinded by his focus on ICA and perception she abused Caylee (unfounded?) and thus did not investigate the SODDI?

Wow, I never thought of that. It does seem like someone would have to have suggested it, given the teaser. . . I like your phrase "seeded by JB."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back