the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.... I'm all caught up, home and waiting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they STILL are having technical problems! (I just cannot believe this)
I wonder if the technical difficulties are with the enhanced hearing devices? Jodi's and and a juror both need them.

Doesn't Nurmi have a paralegal who could help keep his paperwork organized? He always seems to be searching for documents.

rose222
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampMama
Am I the only one who has the urge to send Jodi postcards from places that I go on vacation with the caption " Here is another of the 1001 places that you will NEVER see".

Places you'll never see
Foods and drinks you'll never consume
Boys you will never love
Outdoor walks and naps in the park you'll never experience
Bye bye freedom, sunshine and love.

HELLO death row!

Maybe a CINNABON Party would be in order.

Attachments

• cinnabon.gif
    cinnabon.gif
    143.3 KB · Views: 4
You'd think the judge would just say ..."because of the delays we're working late and on saturday". Why isn't she taking the bull by the horns with these delays?

The poor jury have LIVES unlike JA

I told my hubby to pick up the dogs from daycamp and grab some dinner on the way home cause I'll be in court until about 9 tonight (viewing from East Coast)

I am starting to this this <mod snip> has some kind of psyco-kinetic powers and is causing a disruption in the electrical doohickies in the court room. Seriously this is beyond normal. Something fishy is behind this.

She was smiling and waving at someone! Turning in her chair as if to say look at me aren't you proud I'm not letting jm get to me

How can they still be having tech difficulties if they are having trial discussions up there?

The Jury is going to hold these delays against the prosecution...this is simply ridiculous.
why would they hold them against the prosecution? This is the defenses turn ... but neither of them are responsible for 'technical difficulty'

Joey Jackson is my standard for dark eyes brilliantly lit with spirit. Compare the dead buttons of Arias. His 300 watt smile matches the glint of mischief that tells me he enjoys life and is often amused by what he sees.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!(I'm sorry...don't mean to yell but I can't help it). What are these people doing during the 20 hours a day that the court is not in session? They should have this stuff worked out WELL in advance...this is laughable at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro