the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!! JA is unnerving. Why does the Judge allow this? Geez!

It's going to be afternoon break time soon.

Toast! French toast! Burnt toast!

Btw this court reporter blows. I miss mike!!!!

(sorry for caps)

IMG_2988.jpg

I love that Juan is making her listen to her own answers now through the court reporter. He should have done this all along, imo. Make her face her own testimony (lies) as they happen.

LOL, court reporter might want a top on with a higher neckline...........:what:

another $5 dollar word folks

discombobulated.

I rather like that one so I am a bit disappointed SHE has opted to use it. Not sure if I can look at it the same way now :(

I miss Mike. He would have gotten right to the place. :sigh:

How is the sun in her eyes when she is pretty much driving NORTH. ???
e o

because like all of the other stupid details she mentions - no one actually knows and no one can clarify. like the type of drink she had at starbucks, what she had for breakfast, where she parked ten years ago an a specific date and time. I really think she makes all theses details up to make her look more intelligent and feel superior. jmo

Speak up!!! Damnit! Fire her!!!!

Jodi is getting the upper hand....she can say whatever she wants and the judge sits with her fingers in her ears.

Toast! French toast! Burnt toast!

Btw this court reporter blows. I miss mike!!!!

(sorry for caps)

Mike is GOOD. This poor court reporter is probably choking a bit under the stress. I know I would be!

I do not know about anyone else but I could care less if Juan can school Jodi or anyone else for that matter in the Book of Mormon.

I LOVED hearing her read from the book of mormon saying Wo unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell. 2 Nephi 9:34.

I think it was precious when she corrected JM as to it being 2ND Nephi, and not just Nephi - like knowing the books in the Book of Mormon will make everything ok.... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member