the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ you guys re: Mike!

(Not so much laughing @ you but with you)

There was a fight the morning of the Havasuipai trip . . .. Mr. Freeman started it by lightening the load in the back pack . . . . you started to cry ran to the bathroom - TA followed you . . .. I didn't cry downstairs . . . . . discombobulated . . . is that same as being confused? a litte bit yea. . . . having memory problems?

Subject matter was totally unrelated to the argument downstairs
there was no argument downstairs . . . I wasn't happy or thrilled . . . I took backpack looking for my toothbrush

didn't you just say there was an agurment downstairs just thirty seconds ago?
I said the opposite 30 seconds

you said TA came upstairs and a fight insued

you are saying Mr. Alexander came upstairs and there was a fight that ensued . . . that is correct

JM - there is a response

I was a little discombobulated because my stuff was downstairs in th back pack . . . .

JM after that where the word . . . was use

You were here when Mr. Freeman testified . . . . he said when you got in the backpack that is when it really started. . . . tA said F you . . .you said he couldn't be a good father if he used those words . . . . you use those words . . I do on occasion . . . .used it on the audio tape of May 10?

you use word of F You right?
objection beyond the scope of the juror question
approach

Even though Nurmi is attempting to stop these very damaging questions just the fact that Juan gets them out there for the jury to consider is good enough.

I do not know about anyone else but I could care less if Juan can school Jodi or anyone else for that matter in the Book of Mormon.

It speaks to her character, what a hypocrite and liar she is.

What is up with the defendant today? Her eyes appear dilated, she's doing a Charles Manson like staring look. Is she drugged? She looks completely crazed.

I know! I noticed this first thing , she seems to be in slow motion.

:floorlaugh: I can't help myself...I giggle every time I hear JM say the F-Word

Does the judge have a boss? Her boss needs to give her some guidance on how to control her courtroom more effectively.

The jury asked her about the recorded phone call - he should be able to ask a question. They also asked about who saw them fighting , and she said Dan Freeman did.

Who knows? She can't even remember some of their names. :waitasec:

Um, that would be can't remember ANY of their names except maybeeeeeee a "Carlos" who may or may not have been a dishwasher somewhere, lololol...

Jeesh, this is getting out of hand. She won't answer a thing, and most of what she does answer, Nurmi objects to! I'm with the rest of you who say its time Judge Stephens takes control!

The Judge needs to nip Jodi's attitude. She is mocking JM with her cocky answers

I wonder if she is just being cocky…..it seems like she processes information differently than the average person….she is soooo precise in her answers and wants the questions completely clarified or she doesn’t appear to understand them….Some of it may be passive aggressiveness and just being very careful on how she answers but I tend to think there is a deeper problem.

How is the sun in her eyes when she is pretty much driving NORTH. ???

You're right! I had been thinking that Hoover Dam was west of Mesa, but it's actually north - north northwest I guess it would be. Good point!

2 Nephi 9

34 Wo unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell.

35 Wo unto the murderer who deliberately killeth, for he shall die.

36 Wo unto them who commit whoredoms, for they shall be thrust down to hell.

Sounds like the lying murdeing *advertiser censored* is in for a rough afterlife

Three for three, Jodi... nice work! :clap:

Holy crap. This Judge needs to be more assertive and Juan needs to step it up.

Jodi will be found guilty but not until the year 2014!
C'mon people. WTH is wrong over there in this Arizona court room???

Oh man....here comes more religion talk. I hope this jury is still awake!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member