the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that her story (re: the murder) doesn't fit the time sequence in photographs could have been nailed today.

Discombobulated....

Everybody drink!

I LOVED hearing her read from the book of mormon saying Wo unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell. 2 Nephi 9:34.

2 Nephi 9

34 Wo unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell.

35 Wo unto the murderer who deliberately killeth, for he shall die.

36 Wo unto them who commit whoredoms, for they shall be thrust down to hell.

Sounds like the lying murdeing *advertiser censored* is in for a rough afterlife

She might've stopped behind a tree at on a dead end cul de sac to put the gasoline from her THREE cans into her tank.
So.......I think you missed her intentional evasiveness.

Memo to all:
Whenever Jodi pretends not to know something it automatically means: it's worthy of knowing about.

I didn't miss it - I was making fun of her intentional evasiveness.

When Jodi made her smart aleck answer that she didn't read it cover to cover because she didn't read the index, the woman defense attorney, forgot her name, gave a little smirk. :furious:

Where are these said men she had planned a trip with? Why aren't they on the stand disproving her?

Who knows? She can't even remember some of their names. :waitasec:

Okay, apparently we all imagined the bathroom argument was related to Daniel Freeman going through her backpack and cleaning it out to lessen the weight.

This judge is driving me nuts.

she does not deserve to be called the distinguished title of judge; she is not acting in the role how a judge should conduct a trial- any trial, let alone a trial of this magnitude.

Martinez is making the court reporter read back Jodi's statement that she denies saying. LOL

Wait..what? deesclate, deedify and now Discombobulated? seriously....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member