the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA has an almost imperceptible grin every time she asks JM to repeat his question. She loves making him repeat it. She's a sick little control freak.

Juan has had almost 5 years to do his homework, and he's ready to grill her on The Book of Mormon.

2 Nephi 9

34 Wo unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell.

35 Wo unto the murderer who deliberately killeth, for he shall die.

36 Wo unto them who commit whoredoms, for they shall be thrust down to hell.

Are they all on the same page?

Did I just see a lady behind family in blue drinking from a Starbucks cup, lol

I am on HLN so I know it's behind the live streaming.

What is the judge's problem that she can't just rule on the objection with out calling them up to approach?

Just as long as this portion doesn't go on too long, I appreciate it. She picks and chooses which parts of the bible to use in her benefit and which parts she chooses to condemn Travis with. I'm okay with what Juan is doing here for now.

Can't the judge tell her to just answer the questions and stop with all the word games??? I just don't understand why JA is allowed to just go on and on and not give yes or no answers! I understand why she may have been allowed to do this with her attorney, but JM's questions are pretty much yes or no...why does the judge allow her to do this? Thanks for any help to understand this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My guess is the judge wants to make sure she has a fair trial.

if i wasn't so invested in this for Travis,i would be turning this off....its becoming a joke

Mr. Martinez should have read "For the Strength of Youth" That is where Mormon youth get the rules about chastity. Doubtful that a adult convert would have been given that instruction book. Doubtful that the Mormon missionaries would have told JA about the sexual rules. Mr. Martinez IMO, needs to drop the BOM questioning.

I am seeing weird hand gestures and signals from the defense team ... whenever she gets asked a weird question, they flash to the DT and the animation is comical .. and obvious ...

Is it just me ... has anyone else noticed this???

I think this is a little pointless ... sorry JM.

The jury should be picking up from this that her conversion to Mormonism was strictly to get her hooks into Travis. Not that they already haven't figured that out.

Can't the judge tell her to just answer the questions and stop with all the word games??? I just don't understand why JA is allowed to just go on and on and not give yes or no answers! I understand why she may have been allowed to do this with her attorney, but JM's questions are pretty much yes or no...why does the judge allow her to do this? Thanks for any help to understand this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Unless JM says, "Objection. Non responsive. Your honor this is a yes or no question. Will you please direct Ms. arias to answer yes or no only?" The judge simply will not step in and tell her what to do.

And even then, the judge may allow her some leeway because this is a death penalty case and she wants to leave no room for acquittal.

What is up with the defendant today? Her eyes appear dilated, she's doing a Charles Manson like staring look. Is she drugged? She looks completely crazed.

This has to be making the jury mad. She is such a stupid arrogant person. jmo

Discombobulated? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Is this from the book of big words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18