the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about an option for 2nd degree murder?

She already offered to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder, with the threat that if they didn't accept her offer she'd drag Travis and his family through the mud. (I found the words in that plea offer outrageous and insulting and rereading it again just got me madder).

The reply: Bring it on.

I'd vote for guilty in the 1st degree to the 23rd power.

I should be surprised that court is running late after a LONG weekend recess & starting late but really? I'm not surprised at all. :furious:

That worries me. It makes a hung jury more likely. At the very least, it's second degree murder based on her story and his wounds. If there were any doubts about murder one, they would likely compromise for murder two. Now it's murder one, hung jury or acquittal. Juan should have gave the option for second degree murder.

No way. This was a deliberate killing. That is obvious. And today, He is driving that point home.

Either, The knife was not with her, And she had to go find it to finish him off when he was already incapacitated, Or she had the knife with her the whole time in the bathroom, As I think the evidence supports and she went in there to kill him. Either way, This is no crime of passion, No self defense. This is murder.

Saw a great tweet a few minutes ago:
"overruse of the word contemporaneous prevents it from sounding extemporaneous. #jodiarias"

yeah, that's exactly what i have been doing.. no worries. it's not that important. thank you for your response, though.

I edited my answer to say it's the URL on your browser you want to paste,not the url that Youtube generates in the little box below the video. Hope that helps

How is it running late, They are not due back until 1:30 pm their time.

LIVE

counsel please approach

sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics