the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh holy night....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Technical Difficulty... The Armed Gold Panner ... The Password Sharer... The Brain Scramble
Just some more drink ideas.. :p

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I think these delays are signs telling some of us..you guys need to get up and do something constructive :p

This trial is like that old saying...'we went to a fight and a hocky game broke out', except we went to a sidebar and a trial broke out. :furious:

Another thing this incompetent judge is doing, is inadvertently disrupting the flow of JM's questioning. He is building up to something big...but then has to stop over petty nonsense and start over. Like interrupting the punchline of a joke...you can't just recover from that. Disgraceful.

:tantrum::drink:That's it....! I'm drinking....

On my second glass of wine now...heart beating normally again. Hopefully I don't doze off before we start up again....IF we start up again.

I played the Jinkasaurus song and my dog went nuts. She has never done that during a song before. I am not kidding. :floorlaugh:

Note to self! Never EVER get involved in another Az. trial! :banghead:

Every time Ryan Smith says Kurt Nurmi it sounds like he is saying Burt and Ernie...

I just saw our girl KCL on tv!!!

ETA -- just saw KDDJ too!!

Juries are happy to condemn an evil man to death who killed his wife and baby for no other reason than convenience.

They are not so happy to condemn a scorned woman to death, especially a young, pretty blonde like JA who was actually treated quite badly by her victim.

The state should never have pursued the DP in this case, it was a stupid move. The risk of acquital is the other side of the DP coin. Juries don't actually want to kill anyone.

Yet another reason why the DP should be illegal. It's just too arbitrary.

Of course they should have. They made the right decision. The same decision that was made in Wendi Andriano's case. She used the same old standby of self defense, claimed abuse.......on the stand for days........and she is on death row now. In her 30s and very attractive before the trial.

She had two young children at the time and known to be a good mother but it didnt help her one bit nor save her. JA is an arrogant loser who really has no one that cares about her. She doesnt even get along with her own parents.

No justice system should make a difference in who deserves death and who doesnt based on gender. That is why our country is screwed up now and justice unequal concerning same like crimes.

She deserves death and I hope like hell she gets exactly what she deserves.

I think the more she speaks the more the jury hates her guts. She is disgusting.

Juan knows better than anyone how to try his case. He is awesome with an outstanding records of wins for over 3 decades.

Go get 'er Juan.........you are fantastic!

IMO

Are they looking at jury questions or dealing with that walmart issue?

don't quote me LOL.. but I think it will be 6-6:20 est (since it used to be 5-5:20 before the time changed??)

Yes, that is right. We are 3 hours behind the east coast now.

Why don't they just move to another courtroom. SHEESH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member