the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not arguing just questioning....I was once in a situation where someone being a smart *advertiser censored* called 911 and then hung up....when 911 called back this person (me :blushing:) did not answer phone and they showed up at my house....this was MANY years ago....is this different now?

When I first moved to this state, I was making a phone call to a 914 area code, - my phone had gotten damaged in the move, and the 1 key stuck, so I inadvertently dialed 911, realized and immediately hung up.
They did call back right away - even tho I hadn't completed the call. I apologized and explained what I did, and thanked them for checking.
They still had a patrol car stop by, just to make sure all was well.

I did feel some measure of comfort because of that - it was good to know, especially since I moved to another state to avoid a violent ex-husband.

For somebody who demands precision in a question she sure has he## can't be precise in an answer.

Jodi's state of mind. . .

tumblr_mbh9ocsW341reymhmo1_400.jpg

I wonder if he's going to mention the darkness in the closet too!!

Shelves are on PEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way they could have held her weight!!!!!

If she had stepped on that shelf it would have popped up from the back.. It would have messed up the clothes and dumped her on her butt.

He is going to bust her on the shelves. They would of colapsed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member