The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No not so much... Need some Coors Light

Hey, same company....Keystone started with the lined can before Coors started. I had a feeling you were a Coors kinda guy.

BTW, husband racing team is Redneck Racin....kinda need a Coors sponsor....do you know any leads? :woohoo:

Hey, same company....Keystone started with the lined can before Coors started. I had a feeling you were a Coors kinda guy.

BTW, husband racing team is Redneck Racin....kinda need a Coors sponsor....do you know any leads? :woohoo:

No leads and yes Im guilty. None of my friends like it so I dont have to worry about them drinking it...

LOL...reminds of me Sideways....

LOL Yes THAT can happen! Unfortunately I have to hit the sheets as I have to catch a flight to Chicago very early and any more merlot would not be conducive to getting up at 4 am! :rolleyes:

Don't take this the wrong way Dante but I've read your thread here & I think I get the feeling like you are saying there's not a whole lot of talk among your group of what's going on. I don't get it. I've never met Caylee & my heart is broken for her. How is it possible that you & your friends are not talking about this & doing everything you can to look for her. I'm not trying to sound like a biatch or anything - IDK, I just don't get it. If I wasn't so far away, I'd be looking for her. As it is, when I see her gorge brown eyes on the TV, I get all teary.

Please just tell me I have the total wrong feeling...kwim?

Don't take this the wrong way Dante but I've read your thread here & I think I get the feeling like you are saying there's not a whole lot of talk among your group of what's going on. I don't get it. I've never met Caylee & my heart is broken for her. How is it possible that you & your friends are not talking about this & doing everything you can to look for her. I'm not trying to sound like a biatch or anything - IDK, I just don't get it. If I wasn't so far away, I'd be looking for her. As it is, when I see her gorge brown eyes on the TV, I get all teary.

Please just tell me I have the total wrong feeling...kwim?

We do what we can but you also have to understand that as cold hearted as this sounds, life does go on. We all have financial and other obligations that have to be taken care of... We helped as much as we could with flyers and what not... There is only so much we can do

I guess I get it in my head - but not in my heart, ya know?
Thanks for coming on here & answering our ?. That is very cool of u.

I'm drinking enough Coors light for all of us. I think alot of you for coming online and speaking out.Thanks again.

Nitrous, no questions for ya...just wanted to say THANKS for joining this board and being so patient with everyone and all the questions...

O/T my dad had a 95 trans am...and then a 96 vette collectors...boy do i miss him and those cars! i can see how cars are a lifestyle thing, not just a hobby! :)

Nitrous, we should all chip in and get you cable so you can get on line at home with a coors light in your hand!!

Nitrous, no questions for ya...just wanted to say THANKS for joining this board and being so patient with everyone and all the questions...

O/T my dad had a 95 trans am...and then a 96 vette collectors...boy do i miss him and those cars! i can see how cars are a lifestyle thing, not just a hobby! :)

I had a 94 Formula (which is a Trans Am but just not as fancy for those that dont know) that was stock and was a turd but I loved that car. Its quick now if we could ever get it to run. My friends boss bought it and we just finished building a nasty motor for it but the brand new distributor he bought is bad so... It is very much a lifestyle. At least for the gearheads like me. There are a few poseurs out there

Alright kids Im wore out and Im going home... Talk at you tomorrow maybe

Has anyone from here given you a written apology for the rumor that was started that you moved without talking to LE? There was an entire thread on theory's that you moved abruptly and quit your job soon after Caylee went missing. Just wondering if anyone has stepped up and said they were wrong.

Dante - could you shed any light on Brandon R. from Colonial who was killed in a car crash a while back?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=100599037

I notice you and Annie and other friends of Casey's are on his friends list.

I know we can't trust much of what Casey says - but this guy's name is Brandon - like she's claimed the baby's daddy is - and he was killed in a car crash like she claims. He died before Caylee was born - but not before she would have been conceived.

Maybe Casey just used his story as part of her lies?

Just wondering if you know anything?

Sorry for the loss of your friend - and sorry I've thrown his name out there if he has no connection - thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro