The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitrous,

I think it's really great that you decided to come to WS ... Thank you!

Do you have any questions for us? Just curious :)
---------
Hi Nitrous, I may be the oldest person on this board.I am 76 yrs.. The no doubt loss of this beautiful child has really bothered me.Please feel free to visit us more often if you'd like,new members are always welcome and we will try not to bug you!LOL..I have only one little question, you can wait til next time to reply~its late and I'm just in from work ( yes~S.S. doesnt cut it).
My question..Did Casey seem to really love Caylee or did Caylee sometimes hinder her? I thank you so much.. Gramma Nore.

Hmm, I'm thinking if people such as Nitrous and Exit want to answer questions , etc.. might need to be under a different thread, different set up, as most of this was repetative questions, etc. Kudo's to them for sifting thru it...:)

I think people just didn't realize that Dante - like Exit last night - was just going thru the questions in order and answering them. He was behind like a couple of hours - and people thought they were being missed or ignored - so they asked again.

We should just spell it out that that's what is going on - and not to fret if your answer isn't provided asap.

I thought they both did a great job.

maybe post 220 may help.

Not trying to be rude, but how would #220 help if he is asking has anyone told Cindy & George that Zeniada does not exist. #220 is talking about the visit to the Anthony home.:waitasec:

We went to Millers Ale House in Waterford Lakes, Caylee was not present and she made no mention to me where she was.

What was the occasion? Do you recall what she talked about? And when JH came over to the table , do you recall any of the conversation?

I feel sorry for Dante, some of the questions were posted repetitively and weren't posed as questions, but more so interrogations!

Glad (and surprised!) he stuck around to answer all of them given the way some were posed.

I asked on the other thread with Exit13, but it never got answered: did Casey know anyone with a saltwater aquarium that you know of?

KC didn't need a code to get into the Sawgrass office....where the guest card of ZG was.....

KC didn't need a code to get into the Sawgrass office....where the guest card of ZG was.....

No but you do need a code to enter the apartment complex, after hours anyway during the day the gates are open. So really it just depends on when she entered. kinda mute for someone wanting to do something nefarious I do agree...

My views on Dante and this thread.

Seems he was here just to dispell rumors about himself. Added nothing new. Avoided many point blank questions. Admitted to knowing and having a friendship with Casey and her family for 8 years, lived at Sawgrass for over 3, yet never heard or knew of this nanny, but never really cleared up if he sat down with Cindy and George to discuss this bold faced lie about the nanny living at Sawgrass. It's clear both Cindy and George know the truth, and what may "appear" as denial to some may not be the case. I still don't get why this family has not gathered up family and friends in one big room to confront Casey with her lies so we can get to the bottom of this, but then again I don't live in a dysfunctional world like the Anthony's do.

There has been NO real concern here on behalf of the Grandparents to find out the truth and even less concern on the whereabouts of their granddaughgter Caylee. This is such a self absorbed case with Cindy and Casey at it's center it's enough to make one sick.

The final outcome? Casey will be charged with murder eventually and tried and convicted on the evidence in the trunk. Caylee will never be found and the Grandparents will continue to defend their daughter and claim Zanny has Caylee when we all now know that friends like Dante have told them otherwise and LE has found no trace that this woman exists. What the GP's are doing in this case IMO is putting Casey before Caylee. I am glad Dante came on, because for me, he finally dispelled that this woman Zanny had anything to do with the Sawgrass apartments and he also confirmed the GP's know that.

I feel sorry for Dante, some of the questions were posted repetitively and weren't posed as questions, but more so interrogations!

Glad (and surprised!) he stuck around to answer all of them given the way some were posed.

Oh, I know!!! I agree with you!!! I was amazed at times that he didn't just quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afleming34