The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante's myspace status message now says "If it aint sideways it aint just got a phone call from Leonard P. WT*???"

*'s added by me, of course. Now that Dante's talking it all about to go nutzo on the poor guy, lol.

This whole thing has driven him to drink! Don't blame him.

No, I was just pointing out that he contradicted himself a little there ya know? I didn't use to be a big partier and a few posts later it was I was always the drunkest at the beach parties in high school.

He also contradicted himself on knowing anyone that KC knows that might have a puppy or dog because Caylee would talk to CA about a puppy, he said he didn't know, and a few pages later he says he has a dog.

Just sayin..........

What I find the most interesting is that Casey's 'older' group of people she hung out with saw a basicly normal person. No red flags of behavioral problems, no drug use, no falling down drunkeness, no Caylee at parties. Then you start with RM in Feb add AH and few others and there is talk of drinking and party girl and by the time you get to TonE and Fusion she's lies, steals and has this big problem with her parents. Then Caylee is gone and not a word for a month.
What in tarnation happened. What made it all fall apart. If she was acting with everyone for all of that time then why could she not keep the act going.
It like there is this big hippo sitting in the corner of the room and for some reason I can't see it.

Shadow, I agree with you. Something changed, didn't it? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dante's myspace status message now says "If it aint sideways it aint just got a phone call from Leonard P. WT*???"

*'s added by me, of course. Now that Dante's talking it all about to go nutzo on the poor guy, lol.

That Leonard is not gonna stop. He is now like a dog with a bone!!!!
Gotta love that man. :clap::clap:

I have no idea how Casey would have gotten that information. I have been pondering that one myself... We can use a key card to access the complex but I usually use the gate code or just call my own apt since it is hooked into my cell phone. I dont know how you would go about getting a new one and you can only have one per driver or resident in the apt

WOW you can hook it to your cell phone? Can more than one person do that with the same apartment? Do you forward calls from the house to your cell? How does that work? maybe she got hooked up that way?

No, I was just pointing out that he contradicted himself a little there ya know? I didn't use to be a big partier and a few posts later it was I was always the drunkest at the beach parties in high school.

He also contradicted himself on knowing anyone that KC knows that might have a puppy or dog because Caylee would talk to CA about a puppy, he said he didn't know, and a few pages later he says he has a dog.

Just sayin..........

You don't think the Anthonys or their attorneys contacted Nitrous and Exit and sent them to ws and... and...
NO it can't be true. I think they were here to straighten things out. Do you?

Just sayin..........

I noticed that as well.

Originally Posted by trina133

Just sayin..........

That was Exit who said earlier that he had a dog - then later Dante caught up with the questions and he said he too has a dog.

And he was implying that he was the drunkest back then cuz he was a lightweight - not that much of a partier - hence easily drunk. Parties more nowadays.

Just sayin..........
Not a contradiction at all. What he said was that back in the day he was a lightweight (meaning it didn't take much to get him drunk because he wasn't used to it at all)...so that is why he always ended up being the guy that got buried in the sand. Now, he is used to it because he does party a bit.

If you would go back to the puppy scenario mentioned by CA...she was talking about her own dog and not someone else's, IIRC. There has always been a mix-up on that subject.

It was also Exit that said he had a dog named Dutch. I missed it if Dante said he had one, too. Doesn't matter tho...it wasn't about anyone else's "puppy" to begin with, imo.

That was Exit who said earlier that he had a dog - then later Dante caught up with the questions and he said he too has a dog.

Amy had a puppy at the Oveido house too. Pictures of Caylee playing with it.

Just sayin..........

Reading from the beginning, the way I understood it, was that when he and Casey used to hang out, he wasn't a big partier and now maybe parties a little/lot more now. As far as the dog, I think Exit said he has a dog too. Perhaps they were thinking about people besides themselves. I dunno, that was just my take FWIW. I was really quite impressed with both of them and SHOCKED that he hung around so long! :clap:

Who exactly is "the phony" in reference to? Wow mommya, why did you think it was you? Just sayin...

Oh - I don't think it's aimed at me - just wonder what the heck Amberjack is talkin about.

Like he/she thinks this is a fake person/ imposter on with us tonight - or just that he has a phony type personality or something? Don't get it.

You don't think the Anthonys or their attorneys contacted Nitrous and Exit and sent them to ws and... and...
NO it can't be true. I think they were here to straighten things out. Do you?

No, I don't think that. To be honest I really don't know anything about him except he lives at Sawgrass and knew KC, not real sure how he fits into Caylee missing. I was just making an observation is all.

As far as being "the real deal", well if the mods checked him out, then I believe them.

WOW you can hook it to your cell phone? Can more than one person do that with the same apartment? Do you forward calls from the house to your cell? How does that work? maybe she got hooked up that way?

I still have to wonder if Casey was using someone's place at night to stash Caylee for the one week period from about June 9-the 15. It just dosen't seem like anyone saw Caylee on a regular basis. If she could get into the complex via using someones phone number to raise the security gate was there anyplace she could have stayed that no one would notice. A empty apartment maybe but I sure as heck don't know how she could have pulled that off without someone noticing her coming and going.
I just feel like I'm missing something that is important. Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members