The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright last one I swear but this is 154 posts in one day. Thats out of hand... Good night.

Dante, if you are still here, can you answer post #595 please

Darn it, and I was just going to ask him about the tranny leak I think I may have in my chevy and if it could smell like a gas leak. :(

Oh well, maybe he will come back again another day soon and give me engine advice, Lord knows I can't find a good mechanic up here in East Bumble.

Thanks for the Q&A, you have all (Dante, Exit and David) been great sports.

Trans leaks dont smell like gas. Hot trans fluid has a very distinct smell

Didn't ask any questions I was too busy trying to keep up with reading it all but I would like to thank you for coming by and taking all this time with everyone's questions. :clap:

She also had an invite from Ricardo, all on the 27th. Anyway, she got drunk that night, threatened to kill a person, and had good times!

Busy little bugger, wasn't she?

Dante, we have u hooked...you are still here....we all love the WS

Trans leaks dont smell like gas. Hot trans fluid has a very distinct smell

Thanks, I guess maybe it is a gas leak then. Not something that I really wanted to consider.

Go to bed now, sheesh, isn't it past your bedtime young fella?

But I DID see your youtube video telling your story. That was great... after that I realized how much of an innocent victim you were in this oh so tangled web. Hard to believe after hearing her friends speak of her (like you) that she was capable of spinning these huge (and pretty well-thought-out) scenarios. It must be weird for you to think about how much thought and effort it's taken for her to keep up the facade. Also how about the 30-DAY SCRIPT? Is that desperation or what?!

I think you have him confused with DW~Cassonova..If your speaking of a heavier set african/american guy who talks about a production company etc in the video..then you are confused.

Thanks! It's only 9:25 my time what am I supposed to do now? jk

WEIRD who would do that? I just don't get it. Do you think that guy maybe thought they were talking about HIM? Or just a nutjob attention seeker?

The youtube guy was Derrick W. formerly of Sawgrass and his name came up thorugh myspace or facebook.

I think you have him confused with DW~Cassonova..If your speaking of a heavier set african/american guy who talks about a production company etc in the video..then you are confused.

OH OH OH I think you're right! Sorry. I thought he said his name was Dante? I truly read every post before I open my big mouth.

Thanks! It's only 9:25 my time what am I supposed to do now? jk

Now you can spend hours reading all the other threads and getting caught up with them. Always something being said here. :crazy:

OH OH OH I think you're right! Sorry. I thought he said his name was Dante? I truly read every post before I open my big mouth.

Derrick..and he lived at Sawgrass like 3 years ago..it's okay as it all gets so confusing.

I'm sure glad he showed up 2nite. I had him all wrong. New to posting but have been reading for a while. You have a great group here. Beats many other blog sites...

Now you can spend hours reading all the other threads and getting caught up with them. Always something being said here. :crazy:

true. I've been re-reading the 400+ docs lately. I'm really caught up on the gas can/tow truck/amscot right now. I'll revisit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico