The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dante! You seem like a really cool guy. I was wondering if you have any photos (old or recent) of Casey or Caylee that you could share with us?

And by the way..... lots of girls like a guy who is a "little rough around the edges"! =) I'm married to one and all I can say is "Pretty Boys" are way over-rated.

Thanks for your time tonight. I've really enjoyed reading your posts!

Does anyone else get the impression that the back of the apartments might not be as respectable as the front of the complex....?

I imagine KC changed her nanny at Sawgrass lie to nanny in the park lie when she realized Dante would have seen her dropping off Caylee at some point.....or know someone named ZG at Sawgrass......AND realized that Dante wouldn't lie for her sorry self.

As for Cindy and George.....I bet they're NOT happy that acquaintances of KC are talking.

I feel stupid.

Don't there was some confusion way back with who did and had lived at SG.
Casey has drug so many names into this with being 'friends' on so many social sites that ii is hard to keep it straight. Most of the people knew her on a casual bases. With the exception of a very small number of people it dosen't appear that anyone really knew her at all. Different groups of friends that crossed over by one or two people is what makes this so difficult to determine in anybody would have seen or heard something that would help in finding out what happen to Caylee.

:rolleyes:She's pretty good at pulling names out of a hat isn't she...??:rolleyes:
Casey has drug so many names into this with being 'friends' on so many social sites that ii is hard to keep it straight. Most of the people knew her on a casual bases. With the exception of a very small number of people it dosen't appear that anyone really knew her at all. Different groups of friends that crossed over by one or two people is what makes this so difficult to determine in anybody would have seen or heard something that would help in finding out what happen to Caylee.

Hey D-been reading like crazy all day, just wanted to say thanks and come back and see us sometime. Don't forget to invite all your friends....LOL

Does anyone else get the impression that the back of the apartments might not be as respectable as the front of the complex....?

Naaa, I just thought he meant that's where they stuck to the cops. :)

Many moons ago, I lived in an apartment complex and my apt. was in the front section. I lived there three years and only remember going to the back section maybe twice. Definitely when I first looked the place over before signing the lease, and another time to drop off someone who lived in the rear.

I am assuming the conversation would go something like this:

Hi Cindy and George, can I talk to you? Having been Casey's good friend for over 8 years and having lived at Sawgrass for over 3 I can tell you I have never seen or heard of a ZG. The complex is small and I am CERTAIN I would have run into her or at least of heard of her, especially if she had lived their some time. YOu have to have a key card to access the secuity gate. No one has been able to confirm Zenida exists, which means only ONE thing, Casey lied about her, and if she lied about her, then something else happened to Caylee and perhaps all of her friends can get together and go over the time frame in question and that way you two will know for certain that Casey is not telling you the truth, perhaps then you can ask her direct questions as to the whereabouts of your GD and NOT continue to blame the public and media for not locating her.

I am just wondering if anyone has talked to these GP's??? I have a feeling they don't trust LE and certainly not the media, but what about Casey's friends?

But ZG DOES exsist. It just hasn't been figured out yet how Casey pinpointed that date, how did she miraculously pick the SAME EXACT date that ZG went and looked there.

It won't make a difference if these guys tell the GPs or not that ZG didnt lived there or run with the same crowd. GPs will believe what they want.

Thank you guys for coming on here. Dante we have known so very little of you and therefore we go into suspect mode, thanks for coming and clearing things up. I don't ask many questions because my fellow sluethers are quick and good, so i just sit back and read.

So now where is the focus going to go... What is the FBI doing anyways...They have to have some leads by now. Does anyone know if there is specific guidelines that have to be followed in order to call in the FBI on a case. If so, What ones would have been met in this case?

Maybe because they both started with a D? Honestly I feel like NONE of these guys really can wrap their heads around the fact that Casey would do this! They are absolutely flabbergasted that this even happened. Dante, Exit 13, Annie, Amy, etc., all of them are completely blindsided that someone they know would would be capable of this... But there's just too much evidence. They are in the same boat as us. There's just no denying it anymore.

I feel stupid.

Don't, I was the one that asked the question.
I think a lot of people thought he was the youtube guy or someone else.
Posters were questioning him on the fact he still lived at SG.
Anyway, that's my story. We were not alone. :)
Too many darn players in this story!
IMO

Hmmmm..... I wonder if the Anthonys were reading along with us tonight.

I imagine KC changed her nanny at Sawgrass lie to nanny in the park lie when she realized Dante would have seen her dropping off Caylee at some point.....or know someone named ZG at Sawgrass......AND realized that Dante wouldn't lie for her sorry self.

As for Cindy and George.....I bet they're NOT happy that acquaintances of KC are talking.

Good point. Dante or Amy or anyone she knew would have seen her at least once. Also the detectives saying they had video surveilance didn't hurt!

What I find the most interesting is that Casey's 'older' group of people she hung out with saw a basicly normal person. No red flags of behavioral problems, no drug use, no falling down drunkeness, no Caylee at parties. Then you start with RM in Feb add AH and few others and there is talk of drinking and party girl and by the time you get to TonE and Fusion she's lies, steals and has this big problem with her parents. Then Caylee is gone and not a word for a month.
What in tarnation happened. What made it all fall apart. If she was acting with everyone for all of that time then why could she not keep the act going.
It like there is this big hippo sitting in the corner of the room and for some reason I can't see it.

As for Cindy and George.....I bet they're NOT happy that acquaintances of KC are talking.[/QUOTE]

Do you think they are all holed up reading this tonight? I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico