The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW you can hook it to your cell phone? Can more than one person do that with the same apartment? Do you forward calls from the house to your cell? How does that work? maybe she got hooked up that way?
When you hit the buzzer...it rings into the resident's phone only. His happens to be his cell phone. No, she could not have set up his buzzer to work on her phone.

Dante,

Thanks again for being here....Just wanted to share that I think Casey has been pulling a "keyser soze" throughout this case. She seems to just grab details from around her and her life and has weaved this ludicrous story.

Her capacity to lie is astounding. I'm sorry that you were dragged into this. There was no reason for it.
:waitasec:keyser soze??? must be regional lingo? enlighten me...

I still have to wonder if Casey was using someone's place at night to stash Caylee for the one week period from about June 9-the 15. It just dosen't seem like anyone saw Caylee on a regular basis. If she could get into the complex via using someones phone number to raise the security gate was there anyplace she could have stayed that no one would notice. A empty apartment maybe but I sure as heck don't know how she could have pulled that off without someone noticing her coming and going.
I just feel like I'm missing something that is important. Grrrrr
She wasn't getting into the complex using someone's phone number so that won't work. I don't think she could have gotten away staying in an empty apt. there either (nor would Casey want to!! She needed the creature comforts of a home.)

She was staying at home during June 9th-15th, imo.

Well I may have skipped a couple but it looks like yall are slacking because I am caught up. Please know this though. I am going home now. Gonna put my head on that pillow and pass out but I will be on myspace for a little while when I get home. Take care and thanks for coming... Hope you enjoyed the show
but I will be on myspace for a little while when I get home
Yes, don't neglect your new fan club!:crazy::clap:

It's interesting that the last time he saw Casey was at the Alehouse and that was the night they ran into Jeff H.

It's almost as if thats the night she decided to come up with 'the story'. Jeff H, Sawgrass. It's like she grabbed a few pieces from that night to build her lie of what happened to Caylee.

That just stood out to me for some reason.

I was very impressed with the time these two gentlemen took to answer our questions. I can't imagine what they are feeling right now about this entire thing and little Caylee.

Oh - I don't think it's aimed at me - just wonder what the heck Amberjack is talkin about.

Like he/she thinks this is a fake person/ imposter on with us tonight - or just that he has a phony type personality or something? Don't get it.

It's called paranoia. I think this situation brings it out in all of us.

So now where is the focus going to go... What is the FBI doing anyways...They have to have some leads by now. Does anyone know if there is specific guidelines that have to be followed in order to call in the FBI on a case. If so, What ones would have been met in this case?

I am under the opinion that when a kidnapping happens the FBI is always called in. I heard they were involved from the start altho I can't remember who said it or on which thread.....So I'm not much good here and can't give you a link.

She wasn't getting into the complex using someone's phone number so that won't work. I don't think she could have gotten away staying in an empty apt. there either (nor would Casey want to!! She needed the creature comforts of a home.)

She was staying at home during June 9th-15th, imo.

Casey was stayin at TonE every nignt and Caylee was not. Going by CA statement she had not seen or spoken to Caylee since June 7th. Then the first date of June 8th was given as the date Caylee went missing. Then revised to June 15th after the video was verified. I have a problem with that week of nights becasue if Caylee was not with the A's then where was she? Too many open dates in that week with nobody being able to place Caylee somewhere. There is just something missing in my opinion.

I am under the opinion that when a kidnapping happens the FBI is always called in. I heard they were involved from the start altho I can't remember who said it or on which thread.....So I'm not much good here and can't give you a link.

Thanks. I was just wondering if there had to be and international involvement or drugs, or something of that nature. If it is Orange County's district, can the FBI just come in and take over. Well, It looks like they are both working the case anyways. Thanks again.

Hmm, I'm thinking if people such as Nitrous and Exit want to answer questions , etc.. might need to be under a different thread, different set up, as most of this was repetative questions, etc. Kudo's to them for sifting thru it...:)

Hmm, I'm thinking if people such as Nitrous and Exit want to answer questions , etc.. might need to be under a different thread, different set up, as most of this was repetative questions, etc. Kudo's to them for sifting thru it...:)

I was wondering how it might be done so it was a little easier for the person answering all of the questions. I just don't have any suggestions of what that might be.

Does any have Dante mysapace link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member