The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Dante, for coming in and clearing some air. Bet it feels good...

Thanks, thanks, thanks! And to Exit13.

are you aware of any of KCs friends that are supporting/believing KC at this point?

thanks!

Make sure you and Exit13 tell Sean D. you both manned up...his turn next :)

Did you know Lee at all?

Did Casey talk about him around you that you recall so you'd have an opinion as to their closeness or lack thereof?

THANKS AGAIN!!!

With all due respect, I asked if he knows what she likes to do and gave an example of "running" because Casey told LE that her mother did not like her running at Blanchard Park. As you may know, per LP and RD Casey allegedly claims ZFG and Sister Sam stole Caylee from her at Blanchard. I think asking if Casey really is a runner is a viable question.

Thank You Theonly1, I read your post all the time and there is always a reason for your questions, even if it may not be apparent to everyone at the time. :blowkiss: (FWIW, it was obvious to me why you were asking)

Did Casey ever talk about moving in with you or Annie at Sawgrass?

No... We had a one bedroom so it wouldnt have been possible and I really dont like roomates. Thats why I still have my one bedroom even though the rent is ridiculous

Casey never came on to me. Im not really her type. Im not a pretty boy, Im an automotive technician (educated and trained mechanic to those who dont know) so I am a little rough around the edges... I dont keep track of who is dating who so I couldnt tell you, and as far as current talk/gossip we dont really speak of the situation...

Well, Dante, Casey may be one of the "pretty people," but you're the smarter one. You've got your head on straight to know that respect and trust are the bedrock of good relationships. :clap::clap::clap:

Oh, I live in a car-crazy-culture with a lot of commuting. I highly value my local dealership and the automotive technicians. They keep me on the road. Can't get along without them. :)

Dante,

What was Casey's favorite thing to do or talk about? When you have known someone for a long time you know their likes and dislikes. Example: Was she a runner, did she play video games, etc.?

She liked to go out. She went to Cowboys with Annie and I a couple of times and a couple other places like that. I was never really into the party scene then so I didnt attend all of the outings but I made it to some

Dante...what does your nick and avatar mean?

When I was younger I had a S10 (small Chevrolet Pickup for those who dont know) that had a small block V8 (way too much motor for that truck) that I used nitrous on. Nitrous is a gas that allows you to run more fuel in the engine for a greater power potential. The truck was a clone of an SS which was made from 1994 to 1998. If someone has access to my Myspace they can get one of the pictures of it and post it here. Thats where I came up with the name though. My avatar is a picture of a nitrous bottle

Is it possible Casey was trying to get law enforcement ("LE") to focus on you and/or Annie by identifying Sawgrass apts and a Nanny?

Did you or Annie have any run-ins with Casey -- arguments, disputes, or hard feelings?

Knowing Casey as well as you do--Where do you think good places to search for Caylee would be?

My knowledge of Casey has nothing to do with me having any knowledge of where Caylee may be. She could be anywhere. People under stress will do some crazy and abnormal things

Thanks for the response, Dante. Was Caylee with her on any of these three of four times you saw Casey between May and her arrest in July and, if so, was Casey attentive to Caylee? Did Caylee seem happy to be with her mother?
thanksInAdvance

Bumping again, since it seems to have gotten lost... :)

My knowledge of Casey has nothing to do with me having any knowledge of where Caylee may be. She could be anywhere. People under stress will do some crazy and abnormal things

Nitrous-
Which (in your opinion) would be a more likely cause of stress for KC,

1. New relationship and friends
2. Family relations

I realize you may not know, but your opinion is appreciated :)

NitrousPowrdSS, I just want to say that I respect you for saying that you do not deal with lairs. Thank you elley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!