The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante, I am so sorry you have been drug into this mess. I put myself in your situation back in July when all this went down. I then set my myspace to private as well as my photobucket account. People take note :D

It could easily happen to anyone of us..

I'm really glad you and Exit came online to clear things up. I'm sure it was a HUGE benefit to you guys! In a smaller way, it was a benefit to us. All the speculation kept people from the true task at hand - finding Caylee!

Exit answered this question last night and now I'd like to pose the same to you: Where do you think people should search for Caylee?

(I hope you and your friends can get back to your "normal" lives now!)

I don't expect you to share the details, but did you have anything to tell them that might shed some light on what happened to Caylee or on Casey's guilt or innocence? It sounds like you didn't really have much involvement in Casey's life during June and July. Why did you feel it was necessary to set up the 2nd interview?

Because I felt as though the first time I was interviewed it was brushed off. It was over a cell phone and was clearly not recorded or written down as I could hear the officer driving

Yes every time... Caylee would sit a either mine or Annies desk and play with a toy or my computer while Casey and I or Casey and Annie spoke while she was waiting for Ricardo

Ok - I've managed to confuse myself here. (What's new? lol) Are you saying that the 3-4 times you saw Casey during May-July when she was arrested, that Caylee was with her every time?

Also, whenever you did see Caylee with Caylee between, say, May-her arrest in July, did Caylee seem happy to eb with Casey & was Casey attentive to Caylee and her needs?
TIA!

Dante, a lot of people are saying that you possibly had access to chloroform through your work. Is that true and have the police asked you about any connection there?

Where would an automotive technician have access to chloroform??? I have access to the things needed to make it but so does the rest of the world. Go to any home depot

Hey everybody, I know I am not "prosecuting" this case, but my time is limited and so are these guys, and so if it takes less time to post several questions into one post and then come back later when I can get back on and type in several more, then that is what I have to do. I apologize if that is unacceptable to some...I have 5 children in my home, 4 of which use the computer and I have to take it as it comes and this is a BIG chance to discover some REALITY in the midst of all of this hell of lies, and I am taking it...I do apologize if it affects you negatively.

Ok - I've managed to confuse myself here. (What's new? lol) Are you saying that the 3-4 times you saw Casey during May-July when she was arrested, that Caylee was with her every time?

Also, whenever you did see Caylee with Caylee between, say, May-her arrest in July, did Caylee seem happy to eb with Casey & was Casey attentive to Caylee and her needs?
TIA!

It's been taking him some time to get through all the questions. He said he did not see Caylee on the first. And in other posts he stated that Casey was focused on Caylee when they were together. But, that Casey did not bring Caylee to any of the parties, restaurants -etc.,. that he was at. Hope that helps; so he doesn't have to keep repeating answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech