The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say this Nedthan Johns, but just tonight, on Nancy Grace, Jesse G's father confirmed that there was, in October 2006, a nanny he'd heard Casey reference called Zanny, and he went into a bit of detail about why he remembers the nanny named Zanny when leading up to his statement, so I tend to believe he did hear Casey say this. (Obviously this doesn't mean Casey was telling the truth then, but nonetheless, it's not new re: disappearance fo Caylee.)
IMO Jesse G's dad is WAY out there! I don't take anything he says seriously.

Wait....I do have a question, are you familiar with the 29 Palms guy, grrrr can't remember his name....Did KC ever mention him? Forgive me if this has been asked, I did read everything I promise!

Well, I either read or heard that you had moved and the police couldn't find you. Then the Detroit psychic mentioned you. After being on your myspace friend list for a day and being able to peruse your page, I concluded that you are a decent guy who is not involved in this crap. Sorry you don't want an elderly lady as your myspace friend anymore. :)

I was deleting people left and right because I didnt know who they were and then I found out about all this

:waitasec: sorry Patti! but last night I didnt have a problem making comments. I dont have any questions about the case, because I really never felt he was a key player and thats my opinion.

If this was directed at me??? I am confused here, the topic says chat. Sorry...oh and BTW, around 9:30 there was about 540 guests & members, in case you wanted to know.
I agree with lawgirl. Who are you yelling at?

Just so everyone knows I am still about two hours behind in answering questions. I am doing what I can so please be patient

BTW- wanted to know I appreciated your explanation of where your handle came from... but I'd immediately decided it meant "Nitrous Powered SuperSleuth!" :D:D:D

Yeah Dante, I thought a moderator said you were only with us for a short time today? Thank you for working overtime.

Did Cindy or George ever attempt to contact you, or other friends of Casey's during the 30 days prior to July 15th, in an attempt to physically locate Casey and Caylee?
Bump

BTW-Excellent post!

7 hours worth and I only met with John Allen for forty minutes

Was there anything..and I'm not asking you to tell us by ANY means, that you told Det. Allen that made his ears perk? Or was he like Um okay, okay, bye, bye.

Speaking of cameras, did we see you on youtube?
I think I followed a link, but can't remember where......
About that time, people lost interest in you as being involved.
:)

I havent been on camera doing anything stupid lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads