The Rev. Richard G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse left the police force in June, right? What has he been doing since then? Between the poor economy, Jesse's spotty work history, and his apparent lack of skills outside of LE, what type of job can he expect to find? I doubt very much that a slew of employers have told him, "Gee Jesse, you're the best candidate for the job but, because you once dated Casey Anthony, we can't hire you." Actually, I'd be surprised if even one has said that.

YES! Good point, Chilly! He's here in ATL, there are PLENTY of jobs, trust me. I don't think he was involved, but his appearances on the new shows (as of late)..make me wonder - what is his angle?

YES! Good point, Chilly! He's here in ATL, there are PLENTY of jobs, trust me. I don't think he was involved, but his appearances on the new shows (as of late)..make me wonder - what is his angle?

Jesse is in Atlanta? You mean to say he's looking for a job outside of central Florida and still claiming that all the employers know who he is and won't hire him? Now I'm really not buying it.

If no employer would ever say that, how does Jesse know it's why he can't find a job? Maybe he's just not qualified. His work record is the pits. Maybe he hasn't even looked for a job.

I agree and think he might be using this as an excuse. Or perhaps he thinks by saying it someone will feel sorry for him and give him a good job. He really doesn't have a great work record. I don't think it has to do with the economy either. But I certaily can't say for sure whether he has been turned down or not because of his ties to the case. I can see why someone would not hire him because of it - but if his track record on employment were better - it would be easier to believe him.

Jesse is in Atlanta? You mean to say he's looking for a job outside of central Florida and still claiming that all the employers know who he is and won't hire him? Now I'm really not buying it.

Maybe not but employers have been known to google potential employees and check them out on myspace to decide if they are someone that they want representing their company. There is enough speculation on Jesse out there unfortunately. Which is rather disgusting and irritating since he has been completely forthcoming and cooperative with LE since the beginning... and has been CLEARED something people seem to keep forgetting

I don't find it that odd. As far as Cindy knew, Casey was at work when she was actually hanging out with her new group of friends. How could Cindy know of their existence if Casey didn't tell her? Casey had good reasons not to let Cindy meet them. Anyone of them could have slipped and told Cindy that Casey was with them at a particular time, rather than working at Universal.

I was thinking mostly of the old friends.....we've read many of their interviews, yet no one has said CA called them when she couldn't reach KC on the 15th...........could be CA never thought about calling 'til she found Amy's number.

Maybe not but employers have been known to google potential employees and check them out on myspace to decide if they are someone that they want representing their company. There is enough speculation on Jesse out there unfortunately. Which is rather disgusting and irritating since he has been completely forthcoming and cooperative with LE since the beginning... and has been CLEARED something people seem to keep forgetting

I certainly have not forgotten that he's been cleared and I don't think he had a thing to do with what happened to Caylee. He's the one making the talk show circuit and discussing his inability to find employment due to this case. If he doesn't want it discussed, why'd he bring it up? Personally, I think he's taking advantage of the opportunity to make some easy media money without having to work for it.

If no employer would ever say that, how does Jesse know it's why he can't find a job? Maybe he's just not qualified. His work record is the pits. Maybe he hasn't even looked for a job.

Maybe. Of course we'll never know.

I certainly have not forgotten that he's been cleared and I don't think he had a thing to do with what happened to Caylee. He's the one making the talk show circuit and discussing his inability to find employment due to this case. If he doesn't want it discussed, why'd he bring it up? Personally, I think he's taking advantage of the opportunity to make some easy media money without having to work for it.

he has already said that he hasn't been paid short of travel arrangements to make the appearances. Do you have back up that shows that he is making money off his interviews?

I was thinking mostly of the old friends.....we've read many of their interviews, yet no one has said CA called them when she couldn't reach KC on the 15th...........could be CA never thought about calling 'til she found Amy's number.

I remember she did call Jesse, but I'm not sure when that call took place. I doubt that Cindy knew how to reach most of Casey's friends. I don't have cell phone numbers for most of my adult kid's friends. The ones I do have are usually changed by the time I get around to calling them.

I don't think anyone here thinks Jesse was involved with Caylee's death. He has definitely cooperated with LE all the way. So have all of Casey's friends to the best of my recollection. Even Casey's most current BF Tony seems to have cooperated fully as well. Jesse is also very articulate and is one of the few who has stepped forward to actually talk about Caylee rather than Casey. He is very diplomatic in the way he talks about the A's too - which is to be commended because they have not really reciprocated on that.

But I still don't feel like he is the "grieving surrogate dad" that he is now positioning himself as. Not to say he doesn't grieve over Caylee. Some of us also doubt his reason for un-employment is because he is involved in this case. I personally have stated he might in fact have been turned down...but he still doesn't have a great track record in holding down a job.

I personally feel like the G's should step back. There is no reason for them to be in the spotlight at this time. They need to back away, this isnt about them, its about Caylee and she seems to be speaking volumes from the crime scene now. From the way I understand it, the G relationship has been over for a long time.........and it should be just that OVER. Not on NG.

i am neither aware of the last time jesse saw caylee nor am i aware that it differs from what he has told police. i also don't know anything about him actively seeking out casey during the infamous 31 days. could you possibly give me a link to this? tia

The transcripts for Jesse's interviews - July 23rd and July 31st can be found on the wftv website (on the left side). Sorry, I wasn't able to find the link under websleuths stickies. But the telephone records are a stickie. Jesse talked to Casey on June 16th (16 minutes).

I thought it interesting Jesse had spoke to everyone prior to the police interview. Discussion relating to leaving the police force is not found there. But because of his training/job he would have knowledge of police procedures which the common person on the street might not be aware of.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

I personally feel like the G's should step back. There is no reason for them to be in the spotlight at this time. They need to back away, this isnt about them, its about Caylee and she seems to be speaking volumes from the crime scene now. From the way I understand it, the G relationship has been over for a long time.........and it should be just that OVER. Not on NG.

NG, Greta, and several other outlets. I agree. I admire Amy, Ricardo and Casey's other friends because they seem to be staying out of the spotlight. Amy might have to remain quiet because of the pending theft charges...but she could have said something early on if so. Even Tony has said very little on camera. I think Jesse has the right to speak, but it would look better if he didn't right now.

Yep, I remember the Dec. 7th date, seems like a long time not to see a child you care so much about.
...and didn't RG feel just awful that he never approached them at graduation?

IMO Jesse and Casey are joined at the hip, but I don't know why. Jesse can't distance himself because he can't argue the phonecalls etc, to it seems to me he is trying to detach himself from Casey and trying to create the perception it was all because of his love for Caylee.

A comment about his unemployment situation. Perhaps he's not able to get a good reference from his last job. I don't buy he can't get a job for the reasons he stated and I have little respect for someone whining about it on tv. He acts a lot like Casey.

I believe JG was drawn into this by the A's and that bus they were driving. As I said before-we are drawn here to WS because of little Caylee and how we fell in love with her through photos and videos. We never held her, played with her, read her a story or rocked her to sleep. So, imagine what the G's are feeling!! They are going through a grieving process and it won't be over anytime soon. The trial will start and it will be like ripping the scab off a healing wound. The one thing we are all gonna need to practice in the coming months is PATIENCE!! Justice is coming-she has her own timetable!!:behindbar

I don't understand the animosity toward Jesse. And who can speak with knowledge about his "apparent lack of job skills" outside of LE unless you know something about him the rest of us don't know? Has anyone been slamming Kiomaria or Ricardo for speaking to the Globe? This has become a Hate Fest for the Grunds. It is not right, IMO.

I agree 100%.

I don't understand the animosity toward Jesse. And who can speak with knowledge about his "apparent lack of job skills" outside of LE unless you know something about him the rest of us don't know? Has anyone been slamming Kiomaria or Ricardo for speaking to the Globe? This has become a Hate Fest for the Grunds. It is not right, IMO.
In all fairness, they were discussed. Briefly, perhaps...but they were discussed. I have no problems with the Gs, nor do I see any hate here. I do have a question, though...I thought we weren't supposed to be talking about Rev. G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind