The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
don't think he moved the body from location to location.... but he did pick up the skull with a stick 4 foot off the ground thru the eye socket wouldn't the duct tape have fallen off the at that time or did they find the tape only stuck to the hair? I am confused because I thought the duct tape was on the skull and roots growing thru the skull...

I thought it was not stuck to the skull ,and that it was established in court it was not stuck to the skull but to the hair mess by a single strand of materiel from the duct tape ,but it is refered to as being stuck to the skull often.

But I could be wrong. I am even begging for correction or confirmation !

He did not sayhe lifted the skull four feet off the ground. He lifted the BAG 4 ft and the skull was not in the bag, it was on the ground, surrounded by roots. He poked it with his metal stick and moved it, but did not lift it , by what I heard him say. imoo

He lifted it but not off the ground is what I heard him say. Lift was a word he used.

I feel that RK helped the state.. that is why they sat back and let him talk.. little to no objections.

The skull regardless of when he found it, if he poked with a stick, picked up, kicked it.. there still would of been months of animal ativity, under water at times, a tropical storm. I would think that the body and the skull would of been moved by those elements regardless.
I still say it goes back to Dr. G ANY duct tape ANYWHERE on the child face has no reason to be there at ALL.

I think RK is just a guy wanting to do the right thing and also maybe wanting to collect the reward money. I dont blame him.. Roy does have to eat too.. that doesnt mean he planted the body there.

RK helped the state today.

RK was just another DT tactic that totally blew their opening statements to shreds.

I wish MR had said the skull was leaning to the left and he straightened it up. :D

I was watching RK with rapt attention when I suddenly remembered something vital: that was not 'a skull'. It was tiny Caylee's sweet little head. And the grief washed over me like a tsunami... Sorrow for the characters involved in this big bad wolf story unfolding in the woods. And horror. Sickening horror. I had set aside the humanity involved for the legal and scientific until RK started talking about picking up the skull, I'm ashamed to say.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Simple common sense tells one that if Roy Kronk had anything to do with this case other than finding Caylee, he would not have called the police several times. 'Nuff said.

:clap::clap:

He lifted it but not off the ground is what I heard him say. Lift was a word he used.

So if he 'lifted it' but not off the ground, then it is meaningless, imo. Moving it a few inches would not have any affect upon the autopsy or the case at all, imo.

What difference does it make? Does it make Casey any less responsible?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Simple common sense tells one that if Roy Kronk had anything to do with this case other than finding Caylee, he would not have called the police several times. 'Nuff said.

Perhaps he called the police because he was 'ugly coping?' :floorlaugh:

They will now call him back to the stand 10x because he didn't say what he wanted. Kronk has to remain calm and concise. The DT should never have set the bar so high against him in their opening. He didn't come across morally bankrupt in the least. Linda was excellent in her cross. She made it clear he didn't have access to Anthony house, etc.

I fould RK to be credible and prepared for questioning. Mason was getting on my nerves with his loud, accusing voice. I could not find any commentators who thought RK was not credible.

It is sad to me that this case might make many people who want to help find missing victims think twice about it because of the fear of being accused of "hiding/moving the body". It'll probably be called the "Roy Kronk effect" from now on.

during the trial today Bill Shaeffer on wftv said Roy Kronk couldn't sue JB for anything said in court but could for what is said outside of court on talk shows etc. But that most people don't because it brings it all back out - the slanderous comments.
Wonder if that applies to LKB?

So if he 'lifted it' but not off the ground, then it is meaningless, imo. Moving it a few inches would not have any affect upon the autopsy or the case at all, imo.

What difference does it make? Does it make Casey any less responsible?

No it makes the evidence less reliable. Which makes reasonable doubt more of a possibility.

Didn't see anything from today that helped the DT theory that Kronk hid that body. If anything I think it just proved the point the body was there

<modsnip>

Now for Kronk.... I have to say I had a pit in my stomach this whole time leading up to this. I thought if there was ANY testimony that could blow the whole thing, it might be this one. I too have been sucked into this KC vortex and have been SO nervous about this moment. All that said, KRONK STOLE ANY THUNDER THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD!!!!!!

I am SO proud of RK and actually, I am glad they put him on the stand! In my eyes, this settles it once and for all, that this guy was a HERO!!!! Roy got his name back. :great:

Now, I have a question for you all. Did any one notice CM try to catch RK at some point and ask him if he ever told anyone about this that and the other, and CM thought he had him in a "GOTCHA" moment, and then to CM's suprise RK says , "yes, I told ABC". CM looks down at his notes and sees that RK is truthful and then CM lets out a sigh and a suprised, "oh!". that was PRICELESS!!!! :floorlaugh:

Now, with that, I have a thought, CM sucked on direct.:loser: I think at some point in this trial he realized that KC was guilty and this whole story was/is a farce. That is why he asked to have her found competent. I think he tanked today on purpose. My goodnees, he never even asked Kronk what he did with the body he supposidly took. (Although he can NEVER admit that) I really think there may be some truth to that. What say you???

For those of us who already knew this :)

go to eyes for lies to read her thoughts on Roy Kronk's testimony

I've always had a hinky feeling about Roy Kronk and the manner in which he found the body, etc. But, after hearing him on the stand today, he sounded pretty credible to me. I think my doubts about him have been laid to rest. His testimony didn't help the DT at ALL, IMO. I just really wish he hadn't poked about with the skull. :(

Well I didnt know if he did or not but I thought he was not telling the truth ,so in court I just watched and it still looks as if he wasnt telling the truth.

Which Baez's point about the Jaw and the duct tape is made.
The scene is altered. No if and or buts about it. He lifted the skull with his stick and it was not half buried or stuck .

How was the scene altered?

Well I didnt know if he did or not but I thought he was not telling the truth ,so in court I just watched and it still looks as if he wasnt telling the truth.

Which Baez's point about the Jaw and the duct tape is made.
The scene is altered. No if and or buts about it. He lifted the skull with his stick and it was not half buried or stuck .

Hi, Soulmagent. :) The way I took that is, Roy just barely and gently tilted the skull upwards with his stick. I don't think that precludes the skull being buried and I don't think that slight movement would have been enough to unbury the skull if it was buried in muck up to the eye sockets. Roy seemed confused as to whether the skull was buried or not. I think that he was so disturbed by what he found, that he doesn't really remember. I do agree that the DT could possibly make a case for unreliable evidence, however, since he was poking around back there.. poking around the skull, lifting the bag, ect.

How was the scene altered?

Roy admitted that he moved the bag from over the skull, so that part, at least, was altered. I don't think that is a huge deal, but I'm not sure what the jury will think about him poking around at the remains site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back