The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He tried. He called 911 twice, the Caylee hotline once, and then met LE at the scene where he was belittled and humiliated for his efforts. Maybe you or I would have been more forceful than that, but RK's self-esteem didn't reach that far.

JMHO

Wonder if RK will be working on searches for other cases in the future--because just like some of us have said before, we think he has great intuitive, and observational skills. Maybe he will work with Tim Miller?

Roy Kronk is a hero, in my opinion. I cannot imagine where we'd be without him. What sort of justice and closure could we have gotten had it not been for him? I don't think anyone of us imagined that Casey could have put THREE pieces of duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose. I am forever grateful to Roy Kronk. I don't care if all he wanted was money. He did what other people weren't able to. He found Caylee's body when even those working for the Anthony family could not. God Bless Roy Kronk.

Gosh I just read DC and Luke P emails, I am now 100% convinced we will never know how all the "stories" in this case will end. I bet the SA could prosecute 100 more cases off this one case if they wanted.

I certainly hope they do.

He did interveiws where he said things that can be brought up right? He said he picked up the bag and then he kicked it and the skull rolled out right?

Didnt he say these things live on TV?

His interview with LE reports that he poked the bag w/his meter reader and the skull rolled out of the bag. In that same document, the LE who arrived on the scene described the "skull with tape."

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/roykronk01.pdf

Wonder if RK will be working on searches for other cases in the future--because just like some of us have said before, we think he has great intuitive, and observational skills. Maybe he will work with Tim Miller?

I doubt it.

Before Caylee's case I had participated in every missing person's search that occurred within a 6 hour drive. If I was reasonably able to. Elizabeth Smart went missing just as I started puking from an unrecognized pregnancy. I searched for 10 days before finally realizing I was not puking because of her disappearance and exhaustion, but from pregnancy. I continued searching as long as searches continued... and she was found when my daughter was a month old.

I searched for numerous other people from 2002 - 2008 when Caylee was found. Kids that got lost in the mountains, homicide victims, anyone who was missing.

After Roy Kronk found Caylee and got the reaction he did?

I completely reconsidered searching at all.

I had numerous ideas of places to look for a couple of missing people. Opportunities to search. But a fear that if I did find them I would somehow be implicated in the case.

I pretty much have reached the conclusion that having an alibi for the time of the disappearance isn't good enough. I could still be accused of moving the body later!

If I ever did go out and search and find something... I have convinced myself that I would report it completely anonymously. (Whether I actually would or not, I am not sure.)

Casey Anthony and her defense team have me SO scared... that is the compromise I have reached so that I still feel comfortable searching.

I know I'm not the only one. I use to be able to get a very large group of people to search with me.
Now it is a handful.

Their accusations have truly affected the searches for people who are really missing.
And that very much angers me.

Didn't we have a support thread for Kronk? I swear I remember one, I swear I remember posting in it. I'll be darned if I can find it.

Maybe I need to be declared incompetent! :floorlaugh: :woohoo:

Didn't we have a support thread for Kronk? I swear I remember one, I swear I remember posting in it. I'll be darned if I can find it.

I believe there is one in the Astrology forum.

How shocked could one be the 3rd time you found the same one.:twocents:

Why do you think he intentionally lied about this, as opposed to being nervous or upset? I don't think any of us believe he had a part in Caylee's death or disposal. Are you implying that you think he did?

Whether Roy did anything for money or not I'm not sure. What Doesn't make sense is holding the body some-were to be able to cash in later.I want all the Kronk doubters to tell me why he would do that.I don't remember any kind of reward that said if she was held for a ceertain amount of time you would receive x amount of money.

Bolding mine.

I have been interested in the "Kronk Connection" for 2.5 years and have spent many, many hours reading here and at other sites to see if I could make all the pieces fit. In all that time, and specifically since the start of this trial, I have never seen anyone post here who thinks RK held the body somewhere...:confused:

I do think his testimony in interviews and depositions so far, however, have enough inconsistencies with his own, and other people's testimonies and depositions to allow the DT to say that the body was moved. I don't think it was moved. But as I outlined earlier in this thread:

1. There are depositions on file for RC (the fired deputy) and Deputy Keithlin (sorry just can't call her KC) explaining the location RK took them to in August. In RC's interview, he took them right to where RK told him to look while CSI was clearing the crime scene down the block. He claims MR did not take him to the crime scene, but just near it.
2. Deputy Keithlin - who has already testified in this case about the night ICA was arrested and was very believable in her testimony, IMO - confirmed RC's story about where they were standing/looking when she arrived.
3. RK himself said that he is 99.9%-100% sure it was the same skull he saw in August that he found in December, but he is less than 50% sure it was in the same place.
4. RK's account of what he said to his coworkers on August 11 and what they recalled are extremely different, but the one coworker who did remember him saying he saw a bag and a skull claimed that he made those two statements in two locations over 40 feet apart, with the skull comment being made the furthest from the actual crime scene location. The other one doesn't remember RK making the statement at all.
5. Description on the MR’s 911 calls in August as well as his call to Crimeline mention several non-unique landmarks (fallen trees, bags, and white items), but does not mention the six foot tall solid wooden fence visible in the crime scene photos. The same fence LE states in the official crime scene report that the remains were "just past". And now, the fence JB kept bringing up with JH asking him did they see this fence in their searches.

In order for Deputy Keithlin, former deputy RC, RK's coworker DD, and RK himself to all be giving accurate information, the skull would have to be in a different place in December than it was in August. I don't think it was moved; I think Caylee was right where ICA left her in June. But to assume it wasn't moved, we now have three people who have said that what RK tried to show them was in one spot and the remains ended up somewhere else. That is the sliver of doubt JB is exploiting.

I do hope RK has been working with his attorney. In his previous interviews I have found him to be understandably angry and even a little vicious and spiteful. We certainly don't need angry, vicious and spiteful today. Just the whole truth.

:lepsmilie: Good luck, Mr. Kronk.

So I wonder when and how they are going to say that Kronk took her remains. Were they all in a bag at that time already? What is their theory?

Did he 'steal' her from the dump site and then return her a few months later?

And why would he put duct tape on her? or was that George? FGS I'm so confused on the 'story' now! :waitasec:

That makes two of us!:floorlaugh:

The DT has been trying to insinuate all along that LE somehow played dirty in all of this, and when the Jury hears that he called LE 3 times in August to report the body and it wasn't really taken seriously (the LEO was afraid of a snake when he went to check it out) it's going to be very suspicious to the jury. I hope SA really bring it home during cross because this is one witness I feel Jose and his underhanded ways will gain a few points.

Bill Sheaffer discusses Casey's Monday trial with WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 40
http://www.wftv.com/video/28376245/index.html

"Snip"www.wftv.com

A must watch report with Sheaffer and Belich. The defense is trying to point the finger at George Anthony and Roy Kronk..yesterday they called on the Anthony's PI to try and prove the Anthony's knew where Caylee's remains were all along..today should be a very interesting day..if we have the right defense attorney question Kronk. If Baez is up there it will be a day full of side bars and recess IMO.

Bill Sheaffer discusses Casey's Monday trial with WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 40
http://www.wftv.com/video/28376245/index.html

"Snip"www.wftv.com

A must watch report with Sheaffer and Belich. The defense is trying to point the finger at George Anthony and Roy Kronk..yesterday they called on the Anthony's PI to try and prove the Anthony's knew where Caylee's remains were all along..today should be a very interesting day..if we have the right defense attorney question Kronk. If Baez is up there it will be a day full of side bars and recess IMO.

I noticed yesterday at the end of the day that AF (I think it was her) said something about looking for the remains. It was one of the last things of importance to me that was said. I was shocked that the DT didn't pounce on that.

ETA: I am listening to it again trying to locate that very word used.

I don't find DC believable because he's still waiting (as far as I know) for his money from the DT.

I apologize if this should be asked somewhere else, I'm a newbie :seeya:

If DC and JH were sent to find Caylee's remains by the A's or JB (based on being told by ICA where Caylee was) what on earth were they going to do with Caylee's remains? Also, wouldn't a lawyer be disbarred or arrested for knowing where a body/remains were and moving them or getting rid of them so he could go with the 'no body/no crime/it was a kidnapping' story (defense) to get his client off?

As for RK I guess the old saying rings true, "No good deed goes unpunished." I hope he is able to withstand JB's insanity towards him today and stay strong.

I certainly do not believe RK moved the body or had anything to do with it until the day he found it. JB is looking for anyone to blame. I wonder how JB would have handled it if someone else found the remains - would he do the same thing he is doing to RK?

OT: I have had a terrible time getting on the site the past couple of days and after trying for over an hour this morning I finally got on. I looked and there are 575 members and 2500+ guests! Is that what slows the site down? I am just curious as to why I am having issues with this site only.

I apologize if this should be asked somewhere else, I'm a newbie :seeya:

If DC and JH were sent to find Caylee's remains by the A's or JB (based on being told by ICA where Caylee was) what on earth were they going to do with Caylee's remains? Also, wouldn't a lawyer be disbarred or arrested for knowing where a body/remains were and moving them or getting rid of them so he could go with the 'no body/no crime/it was a kidnapping' story (defense) to get his client off?

As for RK I guess the old saying rings true, "No good deed goes unpunished." I hope he is able to withstand JB's insanity towards him today and stay strong.

IMO Jose was going to craft a defense for his client if he learned where the body was. He would be under no obligation to report it.

I have been upset from day one about all the ruckus about Kronk calling 3 times and wooooo it means he is involved .LE ignoring him ..ect

This is one reason why ..

Operation TIPS (Terrorist Information and Prevention System):
Operation TIPS will enable millions of America transportation workers, postal workers, and public utility employees to identify and report suspicious activities linked to terrorism and crime.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2002/01/20020130.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kdlm