The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relating to the cbsnews image link.
After thinking about it more, I came to the conclusion that she described the guy wearing sunglasses and a baseball hat, because she never saw him without those things. Kind of leads me to believe that he was trying to hide his identity. Even the hair under the cap might not be real.

I don't want to dissuade anyone from drawing their own conclusions, but I regret making that particular post.

WELCOME BelieveinUFO. Glad you are here for the ride :rollercoaster:

Reading back in this thread there was a guy named Red_i_. Is that the same guy as Reb___? Is he one of the artists in PB's crew? I absolutely love the style of their artwork BTW.

The 10 skulls did it for me ~ too spooky, I mean what are the odds?

Thanks for your post as it got me a thinkin'. Might I ask, are you local?

Just a caution. All I know is they did a (/some) mural on gilgo - whether its the skull mural or not I am not sure. (EDIT: Actually just found this image - blog_gilgobeach.jpg and reb's blog talks about this mural project in 2007. I think they did the skull image too. Even PB talks about that in his blog. You can search for that on google image) You can definitely check that out on Reb** blog (you will get the link if you search the image that I suggested above on google.) Reb is a woman artist not a guy. That's why she is into jewelry. So, I have no idea about red_i_. No, I am not local and thanks for welcoming me. You guys are discussing amazing stuff/possibilities and it is amazing that someone is asking the same questions I think at times and therefore I was just following without being a part of anything.

I am an OB local that is willing to go public with anything that will help bring this killer to justice...the OB residents should be disgusted that the security video from the night SG disappeared was allowed to be erased and that CPH lied to LE, the media, and community about his contact/knowledge of SG.....the SCPD has allowed this coverup to take place and it is up to the public to demand the truth.... There are residents at OB hiding plenty

I am an OB local that is willing to go public with anything that will help bring this killer to justice...the OB residents should be disgusted that the security video from the night SG disappeared was allowed to be erased and that CPH lied to LE, the media, and community about his contact/knowledge of SG.....the SCPD has allowed this coverup to take place and it is up to the public to demand the truth.... There are residents at OB hiding plenty

Thank you for taking the time to join this forum, there are some good people here who are skilled at finding (public) information on people related to the case.

It is great to have another local on board.

What are they hiding? Do you know?
I have the feeling they are but do not know what.

It's nice to know that there is someone local who is interested in finding out the truth! I was totally amazed that the security video was erased...that reeks of a cover up. Wasn't Coletti the one who did it "accidentally"?

Watched the 48 hours special again-which I thought was quite good. One theory that was touched on was that the killer was probably a regular client of these sex workers. Hmmm, although he's taken a risk with the phone calls to Melissa's sister, I don't really see him being that careless. Would he want to be on Shannan's client list that her mother is going through? Granted it's still not certain that she's a victim of his, but it worth considering. Amber's sister Kimberly is going through her personal one as well-nothing was mentioned about Amber having one. (not sure if the other women kept records) He probably didn't know Kimberly was Amber's sister, perhaps he answered one of her ads too? He has been killing for fairly long time successfully, he's obviously meticulous and smart. Unless he gets a thrill by being partially "on the radar"-possibly being interviewed by LE and toying with them, he probably wants to remain totally anonymous so he can continue on.

IMHO

I think it's highly possible that the perp is one of those that "gets a thrill by being partially on the radar". I do think LE is aware of who the perp is. Yes, I also think the perp enjoys toying with LE, victims' families and the public.

I think LE might be experiencing momentary difficulty establishing a definitive connection from the perp to the victims. I have no doubt LE will be able to validate the connections in due time.

All of this is MHO of course.

Hi Dwntwnslim-I've been reading through quite a few of your excellent posts, very thought provoking material! Hmmm, so you think that the killer has a such a high degree of confidence in his abilities that he is feeling omnipotent? It's certainly possible, I wonder what he thought when the search for SG resulted in the discovery of his "playground" on Gilgo Beach? He probably got quite the adrenaline rush--do you think he was upset that they were found? I imagine he revisited the area from time to time.

I hope you're right that LE is aware of who this guy is, I have a feeling that it's going to take some time to come up with enough necessary evidence for an arrest. Do you think he has been interviewed by LE? I imagine that they'll try to match the voice on the calls to Amber with the various POI's. Maybe they'll get lucky. But as you mentioned in one of your other posts, it's quite possible he used voice altering software. It still isn't enough to bring him up on charges. I've always found it odd that Dennis Rader's BTK phone call to police never was recognized because was obviously him. And he'd been on TV doing animal control spots on the local media. No one was paying attention, probably quite a bit of time had gone by since the call.

So the killer remains at large-I'm sure quite pleased with the way he's outsmarted everyone. Wish we had some news on any progress in the investigation. I'm hoping that the FBI has been brought in to help, the more resources the better.

MOO

in my opinion, he cried like a little schoolgirl when he was discovered and is terrified of being caught.

also I'm fairly sure that all of the silence on the case is attributed to the creation of a false sense of security for our SK, in hopes that he will move and trip the wire.

he's scared, angry and doesn't like the interruption.

This is my first post here. I gathered some info on google image - I don't know whether this info is relevant or not but the image from cbsnews is very similar to PB's image that comes on google image search-"img_0343a.jpg".

Also PB along with his friends, Kev** and Reb***** did the murals on gilgo beach and Reb** has a blog about that. Also another striking similarity with the cbsnews image could be PB's friend Kev** (gligo_braginoandcorcoran.jpg and gligo_meandcorcoran.jpg on google image search) I have all these images and if anyone wants them i can message you. Don't know whether it is against the TOS to attach images who may be innocent.

On PB's facebook page he has some likes - one on his and kev's artist gallery-studio (in downtown NY-LI) where they and others draw live models.

The other like is a farm in Connecticut and on the farm's FB page I saw photos of burlap sacks for growing mushrooms hanging from trees. I am not sure but there are other photos where it looks like PB's friend Kev** might be working in the farm. (the business card for the farm was designed by PB)

Another interesting point is Reb**** has a hobby for making jewelry. This crossed my mind because on LISK website earlier there was a someone with id as "sickitten" and i found on google - a blog and FB page with interest to jewelry. So, i don't know whether sickitten is same as Reb** or not.

So to recap, LISK website has pictures which 'could' have been made by some artists. PB along with his friends did the murals on Gilgo. He and his friend both resembles that cbsnews picture. They have a artist-gallery where they draw live models (info on FB page). PB's friend Reb is also artist and has a hobby on jewelery. PB likes a farm in CT where they use burlaps for growing mushrooms. PB's friend Kev** might also be connected with the farm.

This information may be useful or may be junk but I am relating to the cbsnews image link.
What does any of this have to do with this case?

These are not POI nor have they any ties to this case.

Hi Dwntwnslim-I've been reading through quite a few of your excellent posts, very thought provoking material! Hmmm, so you think that the killer has a such a high degree of confidence in his abilities that he is feeling omnipotent? It's certainly possible, I wonder what he thought when the search for SG resulted in the discovery of his "playground" on Gilgo Beach? He probably got quite the adrenaline rush--do you think he was upset that they were found? I imagine he revisited the area from time to time.

I hope you're right that LE is aware of who this guy is, I have a feeling that it's going to take some time to come up with enough necessary evidence for an arrest. Do you think he has been interviewed by LE? I imagine that they'll try to match the voice on the calls to Amber with the various POI's. Maybe they'll get lucky. But as you mentioned in one of your other posts, it's quite possible he used voice altering software. It still isn't enough to bring him up on charges. I've always found it odd that Dennis Rader's BTK phone call to police never was recognized because was obviously him. And he'd been on TV doing animal control spots on the local media. No one was paying attention, probably quite a bit of time had gone by since the call.

So the killer remains at large-I'm sure quite pleased with the way he's outsmarted everyone. Wish we had some news on any progress in the investigation. I'm hoping that the FBI has been brought in to help, the more resources the better.

MOO

IMHO, the perp has been interviewed by LE and is being watched by them. Because of this, I don't think the perp has been able to kill anyone and is getting more squirrely than he usually is, IMO.

Look up the name Timothy Bindner. I think the LI perp Might be like him, IMHO.

Hi Fluke and Welcome!

Do you have a link for the bolded statement in your quoted post? When you state something as fact, you need to have a link to back the statement up. Acceptable links come from main stream media (MSM) or LE.

Thanks so much and again, :welcome:

Salem

Hi Fluke and Welcome!

Do you have a link for the bolded statement in your quoted post? When you state something as fact, you need to have a link to back the statement up. Acceptable links come from main stream media (MSM) or LE.

Thanks so much and again, :welcome:

Salem

Is that a Websleuths requirement or just you as a poster asking for it? A lot of people post so called facts on here without links, also if he is a local and knows things that are not linked on the internet he wouldnt be able to provide such proof.

Last, its a "rumor" thread for "unsubstantiated yet possible (sic) relevant information."

BTW hey Fluke, I read all your stuff on that other site, that place was too nutty for me so I am glad youre here so I can finally pick your brain, I appreciate you speaking out on this matter even if we dont agree on everything, I really do, so thanks for that and I look forward to some good discussion, this is a decent place for it, most of the time.

Is that a Websleuths requirement or just you as a poster asking for it? A lot of people post so called facts on here without links, also if he is a local and knows things that are not linked on the internet he wouldnt be able to provide such proof.

Last, its a "rumor" thread for "unsubstantiated yet possible (sic) relevant information."

BTW hey Fluke, I read all your stuff on that other site, that place was too nutty for me so I am glad youre here so I can finally pick your brain, I appreciate you speaking out on this matter even if we dont agree on everything, I really do, so thanks for that and I look forward to some good discussion, this is a decent place for it, most of the time.

that's a moderator asking for it

Respectfully snipped

Morning Paximus,

Nice to see you posting. :seeya:

Whenever something is posted as a "fact" WS requires a link, even in a rumor thread. You have been here long enough to know that. If the statement is opinion or rumor, it needs to be clarified as such. As it stands, it was written as a fact and facts needs support.

If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a pm. We don't discuss moderation in the threads.

Thanks and good to see you :),

Salem

Respectfully snipped

Morning Paximus,

Nice to see you posting. :seeya:

Whenever something is posted as a "fact" WS requires a link, even in a rumor thread. You have been here long enough to know that. If the statement is opinion or rumor, it needs to be clarified as such. As it stands, it was written as a fact and facts needs support.

If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a pm. We don't discuss moderation in the threads.

Thanks and good to see you :),

Salem

Morning, Salem! Good to see you as well. Been a while.

I wasnt trying to be snippy with you or anything, it is just my opinion that I have seen many other people post 'facts' without documentation so I wanted some clarification on that issue as to whether you were just asking as a poster or in your official capacity as a mod. I for one, understand the importance of documenting things stated as fact as evidenced by my signature.

Anyway, good to see you as always. Happy posting!

Fluke, question for you, do you have any sort of evidence to substantiate the claims you have made wrt to CPH erasing the tape, lying about calling SG's mom (I think that was documented on 48 hours wasnt it?) and that Brewer had a party that night and was not home alone with SG? I think the more such claims can be documented the better.

I spent the last hour looking very closely at the mural, again. This, after finding out that the artist has a habit of laying paint over actual photographs...creating somewhat of a collage which constitutes an entirely separate and complete image...IMO, I believe that he made his composite, for the actual mural, from prepping a collage of photos layered over with colors in a PAINT program. After an hour of looking at many small areas of the photo of the mural, I am fairly certain that he used actual photographs and then he transferred the completed project to the Mural. If he was able to use a projector onto the interior walls of the GB tunnel, the result would nearly perfectly duplicate the Paint Program Collage. IMO, that is what the artist did.

It is really creepy when one starts to separate out and focus on the photographic bits. We originally looked at these artworks back in May of 2011. There was talk that he was questioned.

So, Dwntwnslim, is it your opinion that he is the same artist as the one on Reddit?
The mural artist is also said to be an airbrush artist from CA, was a marine and now a self-taught artist.
Could someone please provide a link to these murals, thanks!

This site lists some of the names of the artists of the mural:

Collaborative mural accomplished in the summer of 2010 by the following artists:
Peter Bragino
John Bragino
Kevin Corcoran
Lisa Distefano
Christine Kane
Jeff Slack
Jennifer Quinn
Sonia Vera-Leon

http://www.bragino.com/archives/1607

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online