The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw those stupid things there. When I saw them I did not think anything of it. Im going to be sick.

Jenny, click on "post reply"... not on "quick reply" Above the message box you will see an icon (paperclip) for attachment. Click on that, click on browse and find the pics in your files and select. They will automatically load.

This is very, very sick. I don't know who is doing this, but they need to be caught. The faceless dolls who are posing as if they are in shame are completely inappropriate. Nobody in their right mind would be able to justify this. Even if the person who placed the dolls had nothing to do with the murders, they need to be caught. This person is mentally disturbed and needs help.

This just makes me wonder exactly how the remains were laid out and how the arms/hands were situated.

can someone tell me how to upload pics?i have 4 pics of the sites with these dolls leaning on the crosses.

Let's hold off posting the pics for right now, please. Can you let me know how you obtained the pictures? Are they from media or did you take them yourself, or?

Thanks,

Salem

Let's hold off posting the pics for right now, please. Can you let me know how you obtained the pictures? Are they from media or did you take them yourself, or?

Thanks,

Salem

I was just now going to deleet the picture I posted due to that I was PM'ed that the dolls was part of the investigation, but admin already deleeted them, thanks.
I actually asked admin yesterday if it was ok to post the picture but there was no admin that told me no, so I thought it was ok to post it, sorry about that.

I found the picture I posted on profiler Doc Bonn's facebook page.

Thank you for removing the pictures of the dolls. The dolls have shocked and hurt the families of the girls. This case is an ongoing investigation that includes the dolls.

thank you Meltruth, might I ask if you are just assuming that the dolls are a relevant part of an investigation or if you actually know that the dolls are a part of the investigation,

the reason I ask is , people tend to leave a lot of toys and dolls and balloons and candles at murder or tragic death scenes, as in the Casey Anthony case, but nowhere have I heard that these things were considered "part" of a case.

thank you, just want to clarify

:p

I am just saying that they was not suppose to out there for the public to see. I am just assuming they would be considered.
thank you Meltruth, might I ask if you are just assuming that the dolls are a relevant part of an investigation or if you actually know that the dolls are a part of the investigation,

the reason I ask is , people tend to leave a lot of toys and dolls and balloons and candles at murder or tragic death scenes, as in the Casey Anthony case, but nowhere have I heard that these things were considered "part" of a case.

thank you, just want to clarify

:p

Is it just me, but placing those dolls there sounds like something a female ( or a man with a very feminine side ) would do. If it was to taunt, thats just plain sick and a really stupid move if its the killer.

I don't think it was the killer, but I do think that it was someone with mental issues. Those particular dolls are faceless, posed in a way that indicates shame, and they are quite expensive.

Is there a memorial area set up for Shannan? Was a doll placed at that site as well?

okay, posed in shame or posed as the 4 bodies in Atlantic City, face down?

something about this doesn't sit well with me... it does seem female, yet the victims are female so you can see how it might be that you would say the dolls represent the victims.

it's very strange and I feel it would be difficult to conceal the dolls and drop them off unseen..

knowing that serial killers objectify their victims and see them as no more than inanimate
objects, as Dahmer tried to lobotomize his victim in order to have a living robot or zombie that was his own posession, or as in BTK taunting cops with the Barbie doll.

something in their being 4 possible dolls as in a set of four, and something very diliberate and intentional in delivering 4 dolls to four sites.

right?

okay, posed in shame or posed as the 4 bodies in Atlantic City, face down?

something about this doesn't sit well with me... it does seem female, yet the victims are female so you can see how it might be that you would say the dolls represent the victims.

it's very strange and I feel it would be difficult to conceal the dolls and drop them off unseen..

knowing that serial killers objectify their victims and see them as no more than inanimate
objects, as Dahmer tried to lobotomize his victim in order to have a living robot or zombie that was his own posession, or as in BTK taunting cops with the Barbie doll.

something in their being 4 possible dolls as in a set of four, and something very diliberate and intentional in delivering 4 dolls to four sites.

right?

In the picture that was posted the doll wasn't face down

On April 21, 2012 an event will take place called Stunts 4 Justice it is a event to help raise reward money towards the SCPD. It is in Memory of the first 4 girls found Maureen, Melissa, Megan and Amber on those cold December day in 2010. But all proceeds are being donated towards scpd crime stoppers reward for information. If any one knows anyone who would like to donate to help they cause please share the online donation page for stunts 4 justice! Thank you so much :) http://www.everribbon.com/stunts4justice

sorry i assumed they were face down I have not had a chance to look at the photos today.

Those dolls aren't cute. They are just downright creepy and it seems almost abusive if they are being used to educate or somehow discipline children by way of showing humiliation. I don't get it and it is just fowled up logic.

im holding off on posting these pics .i didnt take them personally i got them from a friend of mine who took them when they were first put there.please let me know when i can post them and i will.also three of the dolls faces toward the crosses like they are leaning on them,the other one that was posted was face up.the dolls are no longer there they were removed by someone,i passed the sites today after being at gilgo beach for the day.i also passed the trail where sg was found.i still dont understand why they didnt go down that trail looking for her.it made no sense to go thru all that bramble with machines.there is no way someone could run thru that now or on may 1st when everything was starting to thicken up.

Do not post the pictures of the dolls. Those pictures are private! Not for any intent for public to see. They are actually the families of the victims photos.
i have a friend who took the pics,who is on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny