The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I meant was them wanting to make love (as in having sex) with providers versus wanting to chop them into little pieces and scatter their body parts along a beach somewhere. Almost 100% of the time the repeat customers are not physically abusing the girls who invite them back for repeat visits. It's the ones who are abusive who quickly make The National Black List. When that happens then a poster has to immediately change their screen name to hide their identity. The posters at UG are mostly regular posters with the same screen names for many years. Not likely any of those members ever made it to the black list.

Instead of trolling the sex forums like UG searching among hundreds of horny men with no social skills who are just looking for partners to pay for sex, wouldn't you agree that trolling the The National Black List would be the more appropriate place to find the violent men who have violence on their minds more than they have sex?
What a great tool for people in the industry to use. Times REALLY have changed. I wish there was something like it when I was working! Whoever came up with the idea for a national black list, REALLY had their thinking cap on!

In addition, it's a great tool for us sleuthers. Thanks for posting it PS149.

What I meant was them wanting to make love (as in having sex) with providers versus wanting to chop them into little pieces and scatter their body parts along a beach somewhere. Almost 100% of the time the repeat customers are not physically abusing the girls who invite them back for repeat visits. It's the ones who are abusive who quickly make The National Black List. When that happens then a poster has to immediately change their screen name to hide their identity. The posters at UG are mostly regular posters with the same screen names for many years. Not likely any of those members ever made it to the black list.

Instead of trolling the sex forums like UG searching among hundreds of horny men with no social skills who are just looking for partners to pay for sex, wouldn't you agree that trolling the The National Black List would be the more appropriate place to find the violent men who have violence on their minds more than they have sex?

I do what it suits me to do. And right now it suits me to troll UG. ;)

Some regulars know where the line is drawn, but then you get the needy ones, who want to be your friend, want to go to the movies, dinner, etc. I would say that roughly half the regulars try to turn it into more of a friends with benefits than just a booty call per se.

Half?! :what: I'm stunned.

What a great tool for people in the industry to use. Times REALLY have changed. I wish there was something like it when I was working! Whoever came up with the idea for a national black list, REALLY had their thinking cap on!

In addition, it's a great tool for us sleuthers. Thanks for posting it PS149.

I think there are things like that locally, where ever there is a review board. The ladies often have a private forum where they can inform each other about problem clients.

Before the review boards and reference services were created both clients and service providers would be risking going into a dangerous situation with every session.

The clients become victims of criminal activity, such as fraud or outright robbery, and crazyness just as frequently as the service providers. It is dangerous for both parties, and when they become victims they pretty much have to suck it up most of the time since they can hardly go and complain to the police (in the US anyway - in Canada prostitution is legal, so in theory you could file a complaint).

Regulars were too much a pain in the butt for me. That's why I didn't care if I ever got repeat business! I "tricked" them out of as much money as possible and moved on to the next.

See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!

I felt like I was turning the tables on these men who wanted to use me. I used them first.

And I'm sure that made the situation so much safer for the next provider they saw.

When you are providing sex for money, the provider and client are using each other and they have an adult understanding about that. When one or the other tries to upset that balance, that is when the problems arise.

I think there are things like that locally, where ever there is a review board. The ladies often have a private forum where they can inform each other about problem clients.

Before the review boards and reference services were created both clients and service providers would be risking going into a dangerous situation with every session.

The clients become victims of criminal activity, such as fraud or outright robbery, and crazyness just as frequently as the service providers. It is dangerous for both parties, and when they become victims they pretty much have to suck it up most of the time since they can hardly go and complain to the police (in the US anyway - in Canada prostitution is legal, so in theory you could file a complaint).

I had no problem with calling the police on someone if they crossed the line. In fact I did so more than once. Once I had a dairy farmer get pissed because he thought he was gonna have sex with me, he threw me on the bed and took the money back from me. I never mislead my clients, in fact I told them there would be no sex before I booked a call, they took that as CODE for the oposite. Long story short, I called the police, he went to jail, we went to court he was charged and ordered to pay me back the $300 he took from me. See thats the beauty of keeping it legal. I understand however the reluctance to report crimes when you are
actually prostituting.

You work with the hand you are dealt. Some people are dealt a better hand then others. It's just the game of life.

And we'll never really know what these women might have done with their lives, because their journeys were viciously cut short.

You work with the hand you are dealt. Some people are dealt a better hand then others. It's just the game of life.

Yes some are dealt a worse hand than others. But just like in cards; its all how you play it. You want to make it, you can (as long as you put in the work and believe in yourself)

There are thousands of examples of people who came from NOTHING and made it to be very successful. I love hearing all those stories. I have a friend who came form the worst part of NYC. He now OWNS a huge corporation and has everything both material and non-material. All how you play your hand.

Yes some are dealt a worse hand than others. But just like in cards; its all how you play it. You want to make it, you can (as long as you put in the work and believe in yourself)

There are thousands of examples of people who came from NOTHING and made it to be very successful. I love hearing all those stories. I have a friend who came form the worst part of NYC. He now OWNS a huge corporation and has everything both material and non-material. All how you play your hand.

There is also a little bit of luck involved...re: crossing paths with the right people at the right time, too. Sometimes it's as simple as that. For a child who has never had a good role model at home, whose outlook and self image are depleted, deflated or defeated by the constant negative influences around him/her, it sometimes just comes down to one person seeing the diamond in the rough and saying or doing just the right thing at just the right moment in time.

It has just occurred to me that if a real estate company was buying/selling property in OB and using the names of former prostitutes or madams, were there also people "in the business" babysitting these houses? Could these people have established relationships with other OB residents? There are rumors MP was seen in the neighborhood and at CPH's house before SG's death. Could this be how he was connected?

It has just occurred to me that if a real estate company was buying/selling property in OB and using the names of former prostitutes or madams, were there also people "in the business" babysitting these houses? Could these people have established relationships with other OB residents? There are rumors MP was seen in the neighborhood and at CPH's house before SG's death. Could this be how he was connected?
Where did this rumor about MP start?

I believe it started on the LISK site, so I didn't give it a lot of credence.

There is also a little bit of luck involved...re: crossing paths with the right people at the right time, too. Sometimes it's as simple as that. For a child who has never had a good role model at home, whose outlook and self image are depleted, deflated or defeated by the constant negative influences around him/her, it sometimes just comes down to one person seeing the diamond in the rough and saying or doing just the right thing at just the right moment in time.

BBM
Nice post JK. Crossing paths with the right people at the right time...or the wrong people at the wrong time...they were all diamonds in the rough...

hmm-second suicide by aquarium exec, and no one bats an eye, especially here.....?

Wow (tcc furiously batting eyelashes...)
CM, thanks for the heads up but what the hell does it mean? IOW, what do you think the connection is - to JB (aquarian)? To LISK? This is some crazy shiit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx