The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow (tcc furiously batting eyelashes...)
CM, thanks for the heads up but what the hell does it mean? IOW, what do you think the connection is - to JB (aquarian)? To LISK? This is some crazy shiit...

probably nothing--maybe he was just so despondent over his friend committing suicide....but still.....

I would think that these two men are not in the usual demographic for suicides. Both successful businessmen. This is fishy. No pun intended.

I would think that these two men are not in the usual demographic for suicides. Both successful businessmen. This is fishy. No pun intended.
That was my immediate thought as well. There must be something going on with the business, how does the Riverhead Aquarium fare profit wise?

I drive past it on an occasional basis and I am always reminded of these 2 suicides ... and the connection to these bodies along Ocean Parkway & Manorville.

The plot thickens. Very strange.Esp. considering the timing. New interest in the case with the book and 48 hours. I agree CM, probably nothing, but strange none the less.

I think Hyatt Place East End Hotel plays more of a role then the aquarium. Lets dig into that for a bit.

Hyatt place east end? Should this go into the motel/hotel thread?

There's an option at the top of the page to translate from swedish to english. they're discussing LISK, SG, the guy from the aquarium and the guy who committed suicide around the time SG's body was found, and other american serial killers.

interesting they talk of the rumor of fish-JB's phone near SG body

That was my immediate thought as well. There must be something going on with the business, how does the Riverhead Aquarium fare profit wise?

I drive past it on an occasional basis and I am always reminded of these 2 suicides ... and the connection to these bodies along Ocean Parkway & Manorville.

i was married there, one of their first weddings. it was phenomenal. i had met these men several times and then out locally. very strange.

JB (nursery guy) was very strange? How so?

my ex grew up with the children of the one and the other we met thru the aquarium while planning the wedding.
occasionally while out in the area we ran into them in various restaurants at different times over the years.

edited to add: i didnt mean the men were strange but that they both committed suicide i found strange. Sorry!

I bet during that "lost time" when SG and JB went to CVS....they probably went to the doctors house first got a script then went to CVS to get whatever the script was for.

I don't see it. Yes, CVS stores are typically open 24 hours a day - but their pharmacies typically are not. If the theory is that SG and JB obtained a scrip before/during this "lost time," they would've had to have found a CVS with a 24-hour pharmacy. The closest CVS to JB's place in Oak Beach appears to be the location at 150 South Wellwood Avenue in Lindenhurst, NY. That location's pharmacy closes at 10:00 p.m. on Fridays. As the aforementioned "lost time" is believed to have occurred after 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 1st, that discounts the possibility that the two could've gone there.

The only nearby CVS with a 24-hour pharmacy is located at the intersection of Montauk Highway and County Line Road in Amityville. I may be way off, but I'm assuming there's no way SG and JB can make it from Oak Beach to Amityville and back again in that fifteen to twenty minute window. Yes, the city of Amityville is geographically close to JB's place in Oak Beach, but they're quite far apart by car. He would've either had to have hopped on the Robert Moses Causeway north to Montauk Highway (the quicker of the two routes), or he would've had to have traveled west on Ocean Parkway, north on the Wantagh State Parkway and finally east on Montauk Highway.

To be clear - I definitely think they obtained drugs during that "lost time." I just don't think they obtained drugs that required a prescription.

Note: Apologies if some of this has been covered before. This is only my second post, but I feel like I've gleaned as much from this thread as I possibly can.

I don't see it. Yes, CVS stores are typically open 24 hours a day - but their pharmacies typically are not. If the theory is that SG and JB obtained a scrip before/during this "lost time," they would've had to have found a CVS with a 24-hour pharmacy. The closest CVS to JB's place in Oak Beach appears to be the location at 150 South Wellwood Avenue in Lindenhurst, NY. That location's pharmacy closes at 10:00 p.m. on Fridays. As the aforementioned "lost time" is believed to have occurred after 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 1st, that discounts the possibility that the two could've gone there.

The only nearby CVS with a 24-hour pharmacy is located at the intersection of Montauk Highway and County Line Road in Amityville. I may be way off, but I'm assuming there's no way SG and JB can make it from Oak Beach to Amityville and back again in that fifteen to twenty minute window. Yes, the city of Amityville is geographically close to JB's place in Oak Beach, but they're quite far apart by car. He would've either had to have hopped on the Robert Moses Causeway north to Montauk Highway (the quicker of the two routes), or he would've had to have traveled west on Ocean Parkway, north on the Wantagh State Parkway and finally east on Montauk Highway.

To be clear - I definitely think they obtained drugs during that "lost time." I just don't think they obtained drugs that required a prescription.

Note: Apologies if some of this has been covered before. This is only my second post, but I feel like I've gleaned as much from this thread as I possibly can.

It's quite easy to check online or even call the particular CVS debated, and it's clear it is a 24 hour pharmacy.

It's quite easy to check online or even call the particular CVS debated, and it's clear it is a 24 hour pharmacy.

I did check online. I posted exactly what CVS's website says.

[modsnip]

To clarify - from CVS's website...

Lindenhurst Location (store #1115)

Pharmacy Hours

M-F 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sun 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Amityville Location (store #4121)

Pharmacy Hours

M-F Open 24 hours
Sat Open 24 Hours
Sun Open 24 Hours

That's exactly what my post says.

I did check online. I posted exactly what CVS's website says.

[modsnip].

[modsnip] correct information, here it is:

CVS Store#922 Details
460 Montauk Highway
West Islip, NY 11795
Call 631-422-1912

STORE SERVICES: Photo, Accepts SNAP, Pharmacy, Immunizations, 24-Hour Store
STORE & PHOTO HOURS
M-F Open 24 hours
Sat Open 24 Hours
Sun Open 24 Hours
PHARMACY HOURS
M-F Open 24 hours
Sat Open 24 Hours
Sun Open 24 Hours

And you would still be wrong... so to give the correct information, here it is:

CVS Store#922 Details
460 Montauk Highway
West Islip, NY 11795
Call 631-422-1912

STORE SERVICES: Photo, Accepts SNAP, Pharmacy, Immunizations, 24-Hour Store
STORE & PHOTO HOURS
M-F Open 24 hours
Sat Open 24 Hours
Sun Open 24 Hours
PHARMACY HOURS
M-F Open 24 hours
Sat Open 24 Hours
Sun Open 24 Hours

This location is approximately 8 miles from JB's home and at 2 am-ish, it's not a stretch of the imagination they weren't doing the speed limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member