The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and add to that: The "15 minutes" quote came from Pak. So, there is no telling how long they were really gone or if they ever actually left at all.

I use the phone records in that to use deductive reasoning. Pak was on the phone with Shannan almost 20 min straight after the call to CVS. If she were having sex in that timeframe, why was she on the phone with Pak? It wouldn't make logical sense.

The time it takes to walk in a CVS, give/receive a Rx, and walk back to the car is maybe 5 min considering the time. Especially if during that call Shannan made, she said that she had a Rx for 10 pills of XYZ and she'd need it right away. The pharmacist could have had it ready to go once he/she had the Rx in hand. We're talking 2 am, not 2 pm where the parking lot could be full and it could take 15 min just for the pharmacist to take the Rx.

Any 24 hour pharmacy on LI takes great care in filling scrips especially in the wee hours of the morning. This CVS pharmacy, in W. Islip, is quite familiar with the docs who write scrips from the local area & the hospital which is 2 min away. Most scrips at that hour are from the hospital docs, ER or from neighborhood ppl who work nights & have regular scrips they fill.

Anything out of the ordinary raises a red flag because of the extreme vigilance after a number of killings at pharmacies which included a LE officer.

Even at 2 am, there is generally a 15-20 min waiting time even when no other ppl are there. That is standard. I've had to take ppl to the ER at that hour and pick up at the same ER which occurred at least once or twice in a night. That is the go to pharmacy to fill scrips when picking up a passenger from the ER to take them back to their home & always wait at least 20 min. Customers are not happy cause they pay waiting time and the pharmacy doesn't take their time into consideration. They have rules to follow & stick to it. Besides, if CVS had filled a scrip for SG, whose picture was all over the news, someone would have made a heyday of it. The scrip issue is really a moot issue.

An off-duty special agent for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was fatally shot on Saturday afternoon when he, along with at least one other law enforcement officer and a retired officer, tried to stop a robber who had just held up a pharmacy on Long Island, the authorities said.​

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/01/n...is-killed-intervening-after-robbery.html?_r=0

Does anyone else think girl left in Huntington, NY might have similarities to Lisk? She was left in the same park as Lisa Solomon, and because of the fake fb profiles posting on Anne Marie Fahey which is also an old case that was highly publicized on tv..I'm thinking the SK is really into True Crime and by leaving Sarah Strobel in the park he's trying to reference this case.

You also have the Wolf hill Rd man in nearby Dix Hills which I believe is part of Huntington and he was shot in the head and left in a plastic bag off the highway. he was wearing an Atlantic City shirt.

Then you have:

Old 01-10-2009, 01:49 PM
bettybrown1623

Default Brentwood NY John Doe, 15-17 years old, green stone stud, 1997
Individual Case Report
Unidentified Deceased Reporting System
identifyus.org – namus.gov

ME/C Contact Information
Name:Robert Golden
Agency:Suffolk County Medical Examiner's Office
Phone Number:631.853.5555
E-mail Address:robert.golden@suffolkcoun tyny.gov
Case Information
UDRS Number:2925
Case Number:98-1701
NCIC Number:U950001835
Date Found:1998-05-20 00:00:00
Date Entered:2009-01-09 14:56:00
Date Modified:2009-01-10 06:48:00
GPS Found:N/A
Address Found:33 Leahy St
Freshman Center
Brentwood, NY
Suffolk CountyDemographics and Circumstances
Estimated Age:Adult - Pre 20
Minimum Age:15 years
Maximum Age:17 years
Race:White
Ethnicity:Other
Sex:MaleWeight (lbs.):0, Cannot Estimate
Height (inch):5, Estimated
Condition:Complete SkeletonProbable Year of Death:1997Est.
Postmortem Interval:6-18 Months
DNA Profile Status:No sample available to submit
Circumstances of Death:remains found in overgrown sump area just east of chain link fence adjacent to/behind an elementry schoolBody DetailsPiercings:yellow metal stud earring with green stone
Body Parts Inventory:All Parts Recovered
Fingerprint ClassificationRTN/AN/AN/AN/AN/ALTN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A
Fingerprint CommentsN/A
Clothing, Hair, EyesClothing On Body:white socks, white boxers with blue vertical stripes,green/black jacket size XL outside of jacket labelled "Alliance Down", shirt with "Chicago" written on itClothing With Body:blanket with crude knot loop around neckFootwear:black hiking boots "Buffalo" brand USA size 8 1/2Jewelry:yellow stud/post earring with green stone white plastic rosary beads irridescent green plastic key ring inscribed "Hands of Gold Jewelry" Copiague,NYDentalDental Summary: Upper
Right12345678910111213141 516Upper
LeftLower
RightLower
Left323130292827262524232 22120191817

Brentwood NY John Doe, 15-17 years old, green stone stud, 1997 - Cold Case Investigations

Hands of Gold Jewelry is close to huntington and I think its a key to this case. What about the other jewelry found related to LISK? Have the police tried this shop?
Where did the SK find a 15 year old boy who wouldnt be reported missing? Remember Avonte? His poster was literally on every single spot you looked in NYC for months. You could not look anywhere without seeing his face. Another boy goes missing and no one notices at all? He's left in a sump and no one identifies him? Who is this boy!!??

Any 24 hour pharmacy on LI takes great care in filling scrips especially in the wee hours of the morning. This CVS pharmacy, in W. Islip, is quite familiar with the docs who write scrips from the local area & the hospital which is 2 min away. Most scrips at that hour are from the hospital docs, ER or from neighborhood ppl who work nights & have regular scrips they fill.

Anything out of the ordinary raises a red flag because of the extreme vigilance after a number of killings at pharmacies which included a LE officer.

Even at 2 am, there is generally a 15-20 min waiting time even when no other ppl are there. That is standard. I've had to take ppl to the ER at that hour and pick up at the same ER which occurred at least once or twice in a night. That is the go to pharmacy to fill scrips when picking up a passenger from the ER to take them back to their home & always wait at least 20 min. Customers are not happy cause they pay waiting time and the pharmacy doesn't take their time into consideration. They have rules to follow & stick to it. Besides, if CVS had filled a scrip for SG, whose picture was all over the news, someone would have made a heyday of it. The scrip issue is really a moot issue.

An off-duty special agent for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was fatally shot on Saturday afternoon when he, along with at least one other law enforcement officer and a retired officer, tried to stop a robber who had just held up a pharmacy on Long Island, the authorities said.​

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/01/n...is-killed-intervening-after-robbery.html?_r=0

The fascinating thing about this is that the agent who was killed was named Capano. The facebook profiles of the victims all said the Capano's killed us. I think this is basically the LISK's version of the Goulston Street Graffiti in the Jack the Ripper case. He's saying Capano (thomas capano was a lawyer and deputy attorney general in Delaware) represents the corrupt state and evil lawyers wont be blamed for nothing.

I've pondered over the capano angle long hours but i still don;t get it

PS i know the ripper graffiti says the "juwes wont be blamed for nothing" but i think the ripper was using the mass hysteria of the time with its racism against jewish people in London I think the LISK is playing up on the idea that the killer is rich, someone powerful or maybe connected because I dont think the Lisk is someone like that. He's probably a more a normal guy like rifkin or shulman but he's tech savy.

Thanks WEBBIE for taking that silly post down and my short and silly response to it. You should add a "Joke Page".

Does anyone else think girl left in Huntington, NY might have similarities to Lisk? She was left in the same park as Lisa Solomon, and because of the fake fb profiles posting on Anne Marie Fahey which is also an old case that was highly publicized on tv..I'm thinking the SK is really into True Crime and by leaving Sarah Strobel in the park he's trying to reference this case.

I certainly considered the same re: Strobel when this news first broke. I know the area well. I understand 3 detectives attended the funeral. And there has been no followup news which left me wondering. I've called the news desk at FIOS1 News but they've gotten no updates though they've asked.

The fascinating thing about this is that the agent who was killed was named Capano. The facebook profiles of the victims all said the Capano's killed us. I think this is basically the LISK's version of the Goulston Street Graffiti in the Jack the Ripper case. He's saying Capano (thomas capano was a lawyer and deputy attorney general in Delaware) represents the corrupt state and evil lawyers wont be blamed for nothing.

I've pondered over the capano angle long hours but i still don;t get it

PS i know the ripper graffiti says the "juwes wont be blamed for nothing" but i think the ripper was using the mass hysteria of the time with its racism against jewish people in London I think the LISK is playing up on the idea that the killer is rich, someone powerful or maybe connected because I dont think the Lisk is someone like that. He's probably a more a normal guy like rifkin or shulman but he's tech savy.

BBM

Off topic, but as someone who has researched the Whitechapel Murders for over 30 years now, I can't help but try to set the record straight here. The Goulston Street graffiti was found written in chalk on a wall above a bloody piece of apron that belonged to victim Catherine Eddowes. Because of the nature of the graffiti, and fearing an increase in racial tensions, Superintendent Thomas Arnold ordered the message erased after police took notes regarding what the message said. Unfortunately, the 3 officers who took notes each wrote down a different version.
1. "The Juwes are not the men to be blamed for nothing"
2. "The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing"
3. " The Juwes are not the men who will be blamed for nothing"

Whatever the graffiti actually said, and whatever it's intent, it is not an established fact that it had anything to do with the Whitechapel Murders. Perhaps it did, perhaps it didn't...we'll never know. An interesting coincidence: Catherine Eddowes had been arrested earlier that evening for public drunkenness. She gave her name as "Nothing". Truth is stranger than fiction, huh?

BBM

Off topic, but as someone who has researched the Whitechapel Murders for over 30 years now, I can't help but try to set the record straight here. The Goulston Street graffiti was found written in chalk on a wall above a bloody piece of apron that belonged to victim Catherine Eddowes. Because of the nature of the graffiti, and fearing an increase in racial tensions, Superintendent Thomas Arnold ordered the message erased after police took notes regarding what the message said. Unfortunately, the 3 officers who took notes each wrote down a different version.
1. "The Juwes are not the men to be blamed for nothing"
2. "The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing"
3. " The Juwes are not the men who will be blamed for nothing"

Whatever the graffiti actually said, and whatever it's intent, it is not an established fact that it had anything to do with the Whitechapel Murders. Perhaps it did, perhaps it didn't...we'll never know. An interesting coincidence: Catherine Eddowes had been arrested earlier that evening for public drunkenness. She gave her name as "Nothing". Truth is stranger than fiction, huh?

Your dead on mountain kat..which is why is especially relevant to the fb profiles...because how can we be sure they were made by the SK?

Your dead on mountain kat..which is why is especially relevant to the fb profiles...because how can we be sure they were made by the SK?

WE can't. If and when LISK is ever caught, LE might be able to determine that based on an IP address (doubt it, though, since LISK is tech savvy), but for us to play that guessing game is a lesson in futility, imo.

Hes not tech savvy. The kids in high school these days probably know more about computers than him. He is tech savvy because he knew to use a burner phone, or make a phone call from the busiest intersection in the US (times square), or used a fake IP address (which you can google)?
I think he is given too much credit for being tech savvy.

If NSA put up their computers this guy would be toast.

Or the killer just knows what a hooker/ easy mark looks like, where you're likely to find one, and grabbed the victims randomly with zero previous contact.

I am way lost on the facebook page thing. I think I need to break out the search function.

Or the killer just knows what a hooker/ easy mark looks like, where you're likely to find one, and grabbed the victims randomly with zero previous contact.

Possible, but not likely, imo. How does he get street savvy girls to break routine, leave cellphones behind, etc ? I think he knows them, at least in the sense that he's a regular, a known photographer or film maker, something. And he sure doesn't pick them at random...he has a "type" he has to find and then draw into his arena. How he does all that...select a specific type of victim, draw her in, get her to drop her guard...that's what I can't figure out. I'd almost swear he's a photographer, but who knows ?

Possible, but not likely, imo. How does he get street savvy girls to break routine, leave cellphones behind, etc ? I think he knows them, at least in the sense that he's a regular, a known photographer or film maker, something. And he sure doesn't pick them at random...he has a "type" he has to find and then draw into his arena. How he does all that...select a specific type of victim, draw her in, get her to drop her guard...that's what I can't figure out. I'd almost swear he's a photographer, but who knows ?

I guess anything is possible at this point, but in my opinion these girls were kids, most with drug issues, and not exactly "street savvy". Also, that they broke their routine, or left a cell phone behind for whatever reason, may be why they were snared, not how they were set up to be snared. Lastly, in my opinion, young and semi cute isn't a type. There's a wide range of looks in all the victims.

While watching an old episode of 48 hrs on the Sylvie Cachay's murder, I wondered if there could be any connection to these killings.
Joseph Brooks the father, was a jingle writer, he wrote "You Light Up my Life". He had a horrible divorce, took and turned the children against their mom. He grew up in Lawrence on Long Island. He was arrested in 2009 on raping/molesting 13 women. He would find them on craigslist, online, and lure them in for auditions for movies that did not exist. Joe later committed suicide.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/24/a...-jingles-songs-and-films-dies-at-73.html?_r=0

The son, Nick was arrested and charged with the murder of Sylvie, who was found dead in the bathtub, strangled. This was Dec of 2010. She had spoken to her one of her friends about Nick wanting her to do "*advertiser censored* Sex" and not being comfortable with it, but never went into detail. He had been accused of threatening to kill previous girlfriends, and Sylvie had found out he was sleeping with prostitutes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-drowned-swimsuit-designer-girlfriend.html

Joseph Brooks was born as Joseph Kaplan and later changed his name.

Both Nick and Joe seem dangerous to me. Joe lived in long island as a child, and then moved to the upper east side. Both I feel had a contempt for women! Joe met women via Craigslist, and I wouldn't be surprised if Nick did too.
Joe could entice girls with movie parts, etc. I also read when he was charged a lady from Ann Arbor, Mi recognized him as a man who had raped her years earlier after an open casting call in Ann Arbor, for Maxwell House coffee.
Joe had a lady from Washington state that would find these girls for him, some from Florida Washington, etc.
Have these two ever been considered? My feeling would be Joe would have the connects for this, and Nick too is capable. I keep getting the feeling of snuff film.
Joe's suicide by helium, seems odd although I am not sure if that would be a possible part in their murders.

I;m putting this out there cuz it's been too long and the police should have solved this by now. I heard two rumors about POIs the Police were interested in:

1 was a taxi driver from Massapequa
The other is one of the owners of the concession stand on OP. He would have grown up on OP as a kid becuz the stand has been in his family for years. He makes a good suspect IMO cuz the SK appears to know OP well enough that he likely grew up there. Knowing all those little nooks where a body could be hidden for a decade.

If i was the detective I would go to the spots where the older remains like JT's skull and FI skull were found. Talk to who works in the bird sanctuary and ask who they commonly see. The SK is a familiar face. I think it was truth spider who once said they see the SK as going to the bird sanctuary with a sack lunch and dispersing remains piece by piece. About the bird sanctuary....I highly suggest you go to Casebook.org forum and read the Long Island Ripper thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member