The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do vacuum cleaner stores or departments still use burlap bags of leaves and stuff to do demos? I swear I was at Sears or something and they had that...maybe it was a dream...

I;m putting this out there cuz it's been too long and the police should have solved this by now. I heard two rumors about POIs the Police were interested in:

1 was a taxi driver from Massapequa
The other is one of the owners of the concession stand on OP. He would have grown up on OP as a kid becuz the stand has been in his family for years. He makes a good suspect IMO cuz the SK appears to know OP well enough that he likely grew up there. Knowing all those little nooks where a body could be hidden for a decade.

If i was the detective I would go to the spots where the older remains like JT's skull and FI skull were found. Talk to who works in the bird sanctuary and ask who they commonly see. The SK is a familiar face. I think it was truth spider who once said they see the SK as going to the bird sanctuary with a sack lunch and dispersing remains piece by piece. About the bird sanctuary....I highly suggest you go to Casebook.org forum and read the Long Island Ripper thread...

I took your advice and checked out casebook.org. After many distractions I looked at Jessica Taylor's case again. I googled where she was found - off the Long Island Expressway near Halsey Manor road. Look what I found:

http://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Departments/Parks/Parks/RobertCushmanMurphyCountyPark.aspx

I don't now the area but I've always noted the wildlife sanctuaries in the areas of the finds...other sleuthers have too - some think it may be a duck hunter. IDK. Just thought I'd share this.

Cool! Good look. Did you catch the relevance of the bird watching and my poi from reading there?

Truth spider did some good research around the manorville streets where JT and JD's were dropped. I think there was an old Lilco sign near one and also a sump.

Cool! Good look. Did you catch the relevance of the bird watching and my poi from reading there?

I really didn't have much time to look but I will continue to read when I can! The park/sanctuary angle has been discussed here, I'll see if I can direct you to the thread...BTW, some of us have noticed that young men, small in stature have been killed and discarded in much the same way over the years - and the Hands of Gold jewelery shop is related IMO. It's a good place to start anyway...!
The toddler and her mother come to mind - the child being "non-caucasion" - I'm thinking she must be hispanic and possibly is an illegal resident. In my mind that would explain the lack of identification or anyone reporting them as missing.

I missed the part about your poi - can you share it?

I really didn't have much time to look but I will continue to read when I can! The park/sanctuary angle has been discussed here, I'll see if I can direct you to the thread...BTW, some of us have noticed that young men, small in stature have been killed and discarded in much the same way over the years - and the Hands of Gold jewelery shop is related IMO. It's a good place to start anyway...!
The toddler and her mother come to mind - the child being "non-caucasion" - I'm thinking she must be hispanic and possibly is an illegal resident. In my mind that would explain the lack of identification or anyone reporting them as missing.

I missed the part about your poi - can you share it?

I love that your on the hands of gold jewelry..you are on it. What are the chances the detectives brought photos of jewelry found on OP to the hands of gold jewelry shop? Jewelry from this shop in Huntington Station (SARAH STROBEL) was found on a young 18 year old kid who was murdered and left in a brentwood sump (use search function this has been sourced). Then there is also the Dix hills wolf hill road man (Dix hills is part of huntington)....so there is quite alot of huntington showing up....I'm thinking the SK...he likes put jewelry on dead bodies?

Truth spider did some good research around the manorville streets where JT and JD's were dropped. I think there was an old Lilco sign near one and also a sump.

What ever happened to that fellah? I assume he was banned? He did like to push the limits a bit, didn't he?

What ever happened to that fellah? I assume he was banned? He did like to push the limits a bit, didn't he?

"that fellah" was (or still is) friends with another fella
from behind the gates at OB. The other fella has a place In Pennsylvania.

Very interesting article about dismembered remains found in trash bags in Pennsylvania around the same time frame - as MB and MBB being killed.

re: Pennsylvania

SWIFTWATER, Pa. – Police are taking to the air to search for more body parts after a severed head and dismembered remains were found in trash bags along two interstates in the Pocono Mountains.

A state road worker salting I-380 discovered a bag containing a woman's severed head about 9 a.m. Tuesday in the median in Coolbaugh Township, Monroe County.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/0...body-parts-found-along-pennsylvania-highways/

"that fellah" was (or still is) friends with another fella
from behind the gates at OB. The other fella has a place In Pennsylvania.

Very interesting article about dismembered remains found in trash bags in Pennsylvania around the same time frame - as MB and MBB being killed.

re: Pennsylvania

SWIFTWATER, Pa. – Police are taking to the air to search for more body parts after a severed head and dismembered remains were found in trash bags along two interstates in the Pocono Mountains.

A state road worker salting I-380 discovered a bag containing a woman's severed head about 9 a.m. Tuesday in the median in Coolbaugh Township, Monroe County.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/0...body-parts-found-along-pennsylvania-highways/

A man, 33-year-old Charles Ray Hicks, was arrested for that murder, the victims name was Deanna Null 36 years old:

http://www.mrt.com/import/article_127884df-040e-5882-b37a-98b81bf41240.html?TNNoMobile

Ii was checking to see who else uses burlap besides the usual suspects. What I found instead was Geotextiles. Woven and unwoven. Has punch hole design. Its used for drainage. Is this what was referred to as burlap? Google for more info.

There are tubes and fabric. Theres alot of info on this. Im not able to carry over links.

Ii was checking to see who else uses burlap besides the usual suspects. What I found instead was Geotextiles. Woven and unwoven. Has punch hole design. Its used for drainage. Is this what was referred to as burlap? Google for more info.

mushroom growers......

Looonnnggg time viewer, 1st time poster -

I am sculptor and use burlap when I make a mold from ultracal or any other type of plaster cast. It helps reinforce and strengthen the mold. It is often used in life casts, molds for masks or other props. Not to mention pottery, any plaster, clay or cement type product that would benefit from extra reinforcement. Just my 2 cents!

Looonnnggg time viewer, 1st time poster -

I am sculptor and use burlap when I make a mold from ultracal or any other type of plaster cast. It helps reinforce and strengthen the mold. It is often used in life casts, molds for masks or other props. Not to mention pottery, any plaster, clay or cement type product that would benefit from extra reinforcement. Just my 2 cents!

Great point, and a lot of theatrical scene shops have it on hand.
(former props artisan here)

Someone local to the case just told me that the other day a man came into his store and said he knew who LISK was. I didn't ask how this came up in conversation. Apparently he docks his boat at the same marina that LISK used to dock at. Story went deeper into the feds at the marina searching all the boats, grounds, etc. He stated that everything is being hush hush because LISK was found in 2012 after he committed suicide and he was NC LE. I'm purposely leaving out details as not to tarnish this persons identity if it indeed is just a story made up by some wacky local. If you do your research, you can figure out the rest and see if it makes sense.

Someone local to the case just told me that the other day a man came into his store and said he knew who LISK was. I didn't ask how this came up in conversation. Apparently he docks his boat at the same marina that LISK used to dock at. Story went deeper into the feds at the marina searching all the boats, grounds, etc. He stated that everything is being hush hush because LISK was found in 2012 after he committed suicide and he was NC LE. I'm purposely leaving out details as not to tarnish this persons identity if it indeed is just a story made up by some wacky local. If you do your research, you can figure out the rest and see if it makes sense.

What does "NC" stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member